trump employee tells FBI that trump told him to move boxes out of storage to his residence at Mar-a-largo...even after subpoena!

This is clearly Obstruction of Justice. And there is video to cooborate the move.
Jim the Traitor still flying his Ukranian flag, what a putz.

I didn't say "revised" I said they were different and the answer to your question is in the post you quoted.

WW
I was asking about this:

1665839795856.png

It didn't go away, moron. Trump even got extra Secret Service for guards.

Do you even know what they make the SCIFs from? Tell me what they make the SCIFs from.

Also, revoking a former president's security clearance is unprecedented in America. At times the current president may need to ask the former president things only a former president would know. :rolleyes-41:

Trump didn't have a security clearance except when he was president. It goes with the office. He hasn't had a security clearance since he left office. You don't know what you're talking about.

When did Obama, Biden, or Clinton steal top secret documents and then move them around to obstruct the FBI? trump should be in prison right now.
When Clinton sold our missile tech to China, When Biden did pay-for-play with Chinese military-related businessman while VP, and when Obama let Muslims have our Top Secret drone instead of destroying it with a kill switch.

Last edited:
Maybe little Ron desantis will be your next messiah? But when he is nominated over trump....the repub party is going to suffer like never before.
I doubt the American people can suffer any more then when you guys cheat in a dementia patient as president . Surely you don't think Trump would be worse . Do you ?

When Clinton sold our missile tech to China, When Biden did pay-for-play with Chinese military-related businessman while VP, and when Obama let Muslims have our Top Secret drone instead of destroying it with a kill switch.
That don't count because Clinton Foundation. Trump is orange.

I doubt the American people can suffer any more then when you guys cheat in a dementia patient as president . Surely you don't think Trump would be worse . Do you ?
trump's stupidity killed thousands when he told Americans to stick a light bulb up their butt or drink a gallon of Lysol. His ignorance and refusal to admit the seriousness of COVID doomed thousands...including some in my extended family.....YOU DUNDER HEAD!

trump's stupidity killed thousands when he told Americans to stick a light bulb up their butt or drink a gallon of Lysol. His ignorance and refusal to admit the seriousness of COVID doomed thousands...including some in my extended family.....YOU DUNDER HEAD!
Your just a Trump hating moron . Get it all out , the butthurt must be killing you ...

Forum List

Back