Trump ends Michelle Obama's effort to fight child hood obesity.

Ol Thunder thighs, hooked on ribs and KFC. Do as I say and not as I do. Aside from that, the only thing that will stop childhood obesity is parents doing a better job of feeding them.
She gives them carrots while she slathers the barbecue sauce on her honey glazed baby backs.
You can tell that flat chested fat assed slut has never missed a meal.

I imagine you haven't either.

Top 10 Fat States: Where Obesity Rates Are Highest

1. Mississippi: Once again, this is the fattest state. About 32.5 percent of its adult residents are obese, which means a body mass index (BMI) of more than 30. (That translates to more than 197 pounds on a 5'8" person.)

2. Alabama: It has an obesity rate of 31.2 percent, and an additional 35.3 percent of Alabamans are overweight (a BMI of between 25 and 29.9). Plus, it's among the top 10 most physically inactive states.

3. West Virginia: With an obesity rate of 31.1 percent, this state also has the highest percentage of adult diabetes in the nation, at 11.6 percent.

4. Tennessee: While residents are becoming more physically active, their stats still aren't great. The obesity rate is 30.2 percent, and an additional 36.7 percent are overweight.

5. South Carolina: With a 29.7 percent obesity rate and a 35.8 percent overweight rate, it's not surprising that South Carolina is also among the 10 states with the highest rates of adult diabetes and high blood pressure.

6. Oklahoma: Oklahoma's obesity rate jumped by 1.4 percentage points, to 29.5 percent. Not surprisingly, the prevalence of adult diabetes also rose significantly.

7. Kentucky: Kentucky is the second-least physically active state, which may partly explain why its obesity rate is 29 percent. An additional 38.4 percent of residents are overweight.

8. Louisiana: Its obesity rate is 28.9 percent, but that actually may be a tiny decline from last year. And it was one of four states to show a significant decrease in physical in activity.

9. Michigan: Its obesity rate rose more than a percentage point to 28.8 percent, while the prevalence of diabetes and physical inactivity also rose.

10. Arkansas and Ohio: Both states clocked in with a 28.6 percent obesity rate, though Arkansas has more overweight people. And Ohio has a lower prevalence of physical inactivity, at 25 percent to Arkansas's 28.8 percent

And they all voted for the FAT man.

th

Obama & Trump are the exact same height

So it's no wonder we're on a path to make kids FAT. FAT adults typically don't care that their kids are fat. This may be the first generation where parents will outlive their kids--because dumbass's never react to anything until it's too late.

ObesityRates.jpg

Colorado is still the healtiest state in the nation--I live in Colorado. We also out exercise any state in the nation. Now would you fat ass's stop moving into this state? You won't be able to breath in this state, you're too dam fat.

For those of you that have a brain and are interested in learning more. The Learning Channel (TLC) has great shows on the skyrocketing obsesity problem in this country. Type 2 diabetes is the fastest growing disease in this country today, and is responsible for kidney failure, heart attacks and strokes--along with limb loss. Anyone that is 20 pounds overweight is considered Obese and is out of their BMI healthy range. But you only need to be a few pounds overweight to be diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. More & more children are being diagnosed with it today.
Why Are More American Kids Getting Type 2 Diabetes — and What Can We Do About It?

Pack your kids lunches--don't let them eat the shit at school.

An average 10 year old today is 10 to 15 pounds heavier than an average 10 year old that grew up in the 1950's. I grew up in the 50's and it was very rare to see someone that even looked to be overweight. Now it's everywhere.

Oreo on another butt hurt rant. Very bitter person.

Stupid people always irritate the crap out of me. You should know that by now. If you don't know that we have got a skyrocking obesity problem in this country, and are not addressing it, why don't you just hand your kids/grandkids a pack of cigarettes and call it healthy, and or just ignore it.

That's how bad it is right now. A couple of "My 600 pound life" shows on TLC should cure you. There is such a thing as a food addiction in this country today. It starts with too many simple carbohydrates--that immediately boosts up the insulin in kids, leaving them hungry again 1/2 hour later, tired and weak. So they eat more, they gain weight, and once they start this process they can't stop--and it turns into Type 2 diabetes in their teenage years. Then it's too late to do anything about it. It's either a shot a day or dialisis every other day.

Michelle Obama was trying to address this train wreck by substituting simple carbs with complex carbs (whole wheat) into the fucking pizza they get every day. More fruits and vegi's are healthy, and there is no better place to educate kids on healthy eating habits than school.

Funny-Cartoon-people-elements-4.jpg

You Reich wingers managed to fuck that up. It doesn't cost anymore to use whole grains than processed. This dumbass Republican Senator from Kansas--wants "tasty" in school which will include more sugar and fat--because (he didn't like the taste) of whole grain (and the school lunch program isn't making enough money.) So let's make them obese for profits. Or he wants to sell more Kansas processed shit. That's all this is about. It's not about the health of American kids in this country. That's the very least of his concerns.

You must really irritate yourself then, dumb shit!

Stupid people always irritate the crap out of me. You should know that by now. If you don't know that we have got a skyrocking obesity problem in this country, and are not addressing it,
Yeah, I know what you mean, cuz you sure are irritating!

When I was a kid, we were outside playing...
we didn't have video games and internet.

When I was a kid, people weren't afraid
to let their kids out to play

When I was a kid, mothers were at home fixing dinner

Stop blaming Trump and using addiction as an excuse
for the consequences of our choices!

I agree that if they have too many POOR choices, they will choose poorly, but they could do a lot better with those lunches. Good grief, those were very unappetizing and disgusting. Nobody would want to eat that slop except the dog.

They did a terrible job with this. Now some kids probably aren't eating lunch at all but just throwing it away. As usual, liberals have to deal with the unintended consequences of their actions. :rolleyes:

I should correct this to say that EVERYBODY has to deal with the unintended consequences of liberal policies.

Stupid people always irritate the crap out of me. You should know that by now. If you don't know that we have got a skyrocking obesity problem in this country, and are not addressing it,
Yeah, I know what you mean, cuz you sure are irritating!

When I was a kid, we were outside playing...
we didn't have video games and internet.

When I was a kid, people weren't afraid
to let their kids out to play

When I was a kid, mothers were at home fixing dinner

Stop blaming Trump and using addiction as an excuse
for the consequences of our choices!

You can get away without exercising, you can even lose weight without exercising. 97% of weight comes from what you're stuffing in your mouth. While I agree with you that video's are an enormous problem today with kids, and they certainly do not get the exercise they should, because of these video's and too much T.V.--it is NOT the reason for childhood obesity. It's the FOOD that's the problem. It's the simple carbs that is the problem. It's the sugar that is in simple carbs and processed wheat that is the problem. Your body will turn processed foods & processed wheat--like white bread--into sugar.

As an example--one soda contains 8 teaspoons of sugar. A large Coke at McDonalds contains 33 teaspoons of sugar. So you drink it, it becomes a major shot of insulin, then you come down off that insulin high--and you end up ordering two double bacon cheeseburgers to satitate the hunger. That is what is going on today.

You probably remember this: Back in the 80's we were told to eliminate all fat, red meat and eggs in our diet. Eat more carbs. As long as it didn't have any fat in it you were perfect. Our nation exploded around the bellies and hips. Because all it was--was simple carbs that our bodies recognized as sugar, and you could never really fill up. Everyone was hungry all of the time--so they loaded up on more non fat carbs and got even fatter. Today it's lean protein in meat, eat the eggs you want--with complex carbs (whole grains) and fiber that comes from fruit and vegi's and you will be able to stay in a healhty BMI range. This is what works. This is how we used to eat. This was what Michelle Obama was trying to accomplish.

Last edited:
Parents should teach their kids good healthy eating habits, but it should also be reinforced in our public schools.
The government has no business on what a kid eats in school. Yes, it is up to the parents. NOT the government.

Yeah, Michelle Obama looks like a real nutrition and fitness expert. Let's put her in charge of deciding what our kids should eat. The DOG is in better shape than she is.

obamamichelleobesefatdogwalking.jpg

So does this guy

th

That's why he had to go on Dr. OZ's show to get his medical approval, and wouldn't release his real medical records-LOL
Um, I believe it was Michelle who wants to dictate our kid's diet, not Trump.

I am very fortunate I have a full gym downstairs--and out of my back door are mountain hikes--and I don't eat pizza everyday--and cakes are for birthday parties, not school lunches.
Translation: I'm a lazy obese tub of lard and pig out on junk food every day.

Parents should teach their kids good healthy eating habits, but it should also be reinforced in our public schools.
The government has no business on what a kid eats in school. Yes, it is up to the parents. NOT the government.

They shouldn't have changed the school menu's into choice menu's. It's not hard to figure out that if you offer a kid pizza or brownies over salad and fresh fruits and vegi's which one they're going to choose.

Back in the 1950's school lunches were great. I remember every Friday we got fried chicken with mashed potatos and gravy--but there was always a vegi with it. If you didn't want what was on the daily menu you went hungry--or brought your own lunch.

The reason school lunches are loosing profits, is because more and more mom's are packing lunches for their kids. They don't think Pizza and brownies is a good diet everyday.

I am very fortunate I have a full gym downstairs--and out of my back door are mountain hikes--and I don't eat pizza everyday--and cakes are for birthday parties, not school lunches.

Nope--I am not like that. The only ones who are fat and lazy on this board are the ones bashing Michelle Obama for fighting against fat and lazy kids--meaning YOU. As you can see from my posts I know my nutrition very well--and I also know what causes fat kids. I actually eat the way I preach.

For those of you that want to get control of your weight one of the best gifts we have today are a Fitbit that will sync with Myfitnesspal on your computer along with your I-phones and smart phones. It's not that hard to get your 10K steps in a day--and Myfitnesspal has an enormous database of foods including fast foods, chain restaurants for calories and carbs and both are very easy to operate. MFP is free, and it will calculate where you should be as far as your weight--you just log in what you're eating. As far as your bmi (body mass index) you can get that on your personal computer also. The Fitbit will count your steps--your calories burned during workouts and does all kinds of things, like your heart rate, etc. They range anywhere from the cheap one $60.00 up to $300.00 and they have several different devices to fit your budget and your liking. They're fantastic.

Calories in versus calories out. Move more--eat less and you'll be successful.

Last edited:

Nope--I am not like that. The only ones who are fat and lazy on this board are the ones bashing Michelle Obama for fighting against fat and lazy kids--meaning YOU. As you can see from my posts I know my nutrition very well--and I also know what causes fat kids. I actually eat the way I preach.

For those of you that want to get control of your weight one of the best gifts we have today are a Fitbit that will sync with Myfitnesspal on your computer. It's not that hard to get your 10K steps in a day--and Myfitnesspal as an enormous database of foods including fast foods for calories and carbs and both are very easy to operate. You count your steps and your calories very easily today. Calories in versus calories out. Move more eat less and you'll be successful.
You don't know nutrition better than I do. You might think you do but you don't.

This adminstration just doesn't stop, nor does it care. Childhood obesity and Type 2 diabetes is skyrocketing in this country. Parents should teach their kids good healthy eating habits, but it should also be reinforced in our public schools.

WASHINGTON – After only six days on the job, Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue moved to stall one of former First Lady Michelle Obama’s signature accomplishments: stricter nutritional standards for school breakfasts and lunches, which feed more than 31 million children.

Speaking at Catoctin Elementary School in Leesburg, Virginia, on Monday with Sen. Pat Roberts, R-Kansas, and Patricia Montague of the School Nutrition Association, Perdue announced that his department would be slowing the implementation of aggressive standards on sodium, whole grains and sweetened milks that passed under the Obama administration.

“We know meals cannot be nutritious if they’re not consumed, if they’re thrown out,” Perdue told reporters after eating chicken nuggets and salad with a group of fifth graders. “We have to balance sodium and whole grain content with palatability.”

It was the second blow to the Obama administration’s nutritional legacy in less than a week. On Friday, the Food and Drug Administration signaled its intent to rewrite long-delayed menu-labeling rules passed as part of the Affordable Care Act. Republicans on the House Appropriations Committee also attached several nutrition-related riders to this week’s appropriations bill, including one that targeted voluntary industry sodium-reductions.

“I feel that we have made such progress in schools meals over the past five years,” said Miriam Nelson, a public health researcher who helped advise Michelle Obama’s nutrition initiatives. “This progress has contributed to reversing the trend in childhood obesity rates nationwide . . . We want to continue the progress we have made.”

School lunches have seen a radical makeover in the past five years. Since 2012, when the nutrition rules mandated by the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act went into effect, cafeterias have had to slash the amount of calories, trans-fats, sodium and refined grains in their foods, replacing cafeteria staples like conventional pizza with salt-reduced, whole-grain versions. They are also required to serve fruit, a variety of vegetables, and low-fat or fat-free milk.
Trump ends Michelle Obama’s plan to fight childhood obesity – The Denver Post

Here is what the next generation of kindergardners will look like.

28156-fatkids.jpg

Yea, let's have everyone starve at school, because some parents choose to make their children as fat as possible. Obviously the school lunch is the issue here.

One more sore loser policy defeated, go Trump!

They shouldn't have changed the school menu's into choice menu's. It's not hard to figure out that if you offer a kid pizza or brownies over salad and fresh fruits and vegi's which one they're going to choose.

Back in the 1950's school lunches were great. I remember every Friday we got fried chicken with mashed potatos and gravy--but there was always a vegi with it. If you didn't want what was on the daily menu you went hungry--or brought your own lunch.

The reason school lunches are loosing profits, is because more and more mom's are packing lunches for their kids. They don't think Pizza and brownies is a good diet everyday.

Michelle Obama didn't do our kids any favors as you seem to believe. Sure she changed the menus & what is available for the kids to eat, BUT THE KIDS AREN'T EATING IT. They are throwing those fruits & veggies away. So by the end of the day, those kids are starving and once they get home GORGE on whatever they have available at home.......like junk.
By starving & gorging they are worse off than they would be otherwise.

For those of you that want to get control of your weight one of the best gifts we have today are a Fitbit that will sync with Myfitnesspal on your computer. It's not that hard to get your 10K steps in a day--and Myfitnesspal as an enormous database of foods including fast foods for calories and carbs and both are very easy to operate. You count your steps and your calories very easily today. Calories in versus calories out. Move more eat less and you'll be successful.
You don't know nutrition better than I do. You might think you do but you don't.

Bullshit you do. If you did know it--you would be as pissed off as I am about this. You don't give kids white processed dough when they can get whole grain dough. There is no cost difference between processed and whole grain. The asshole was worried that they weren't getting enough school lunch money in, so he is adding more sugar and fat--for profits, and he is putting kids at risk for obesity and type 2 diabetes in the process. White processed dough your body will recognize as sugar. For kids it sends their insulin level skyrocketing--then when they come down off of the insulin high--30 minutes later they will get weak and tired and want to eat again. More fruits and vegi's give them the fiber they need, lean meat gives them the protein they need and complex carbs in whole grain will keep them from getting hungry as quickly.

Bullshit you do. If you did know it--you would be as pissed off as I am about this. You don't give kids white processed dough when they can get whole grain dough. There is no cost difference between processed and whole grain. The asshole was worried that they weren't getting enough school lunch money in, so he is adding more sugar and fat--for profits, and he is putting kids at risk for obesity and type 2 diabetes in the process. White processed dough your body will recognize as sugar. For kids it sends their insulin level skyrocketing--then when they come down off of the insulin high--30 minutes later they will get weak and tired and want to eat again. More fruits and vegi's give them the fiber they need, lean meat gives them the protein they need and complex carbs in whole grain will keep them from getting hungry as quickly.

Thank god that fruits have no sugar. I mean they are veggies so they MUST be good, right?

These Stalinists shouldn't be let anywhere near the food supply. Starvation is what they historically excel at... Why have school food that no one even wants to eat? You want to punish people who don't let their kids eat everything and anything, because some of the parents do.

Hey stupid, where did I say we should give kids white processed dough? Stop making shit up.

The reason school lunches are loosing profits, is because more and more mom's are packing lunches for their kids. They don't think Pizza and brownies is a good diet everyday
You know why you and this whole topic is pissing me off?
Because you don't know what the fuck your talking about!

How Chicago Students Are Fighting Disgusting School Lunches

These kids are feed tv dinner meals, full of fillers, additives,
preservatives, by products, artificial flavors...crap

You think they're serving 100% white meat chicken,
lean beef, turkey breast, ham off the bone,...
what color is the sky on your planet?!

The schools, here in Chicago anyway, get additional funding,
for every child that signs up for the school lunch program.
My son would constantly be sent home with a form,
accompanied with a letter telling me the form had to be filled out.

Every time I tossed it in the garbage
because I didn't let him eat that crap,
he had breakfast before he left the house
and brought the lunch I made for him.

The shit was warmed up and stored in insulated coolers,
then stacked outside, along one side of the building
and brought into the classrooms at lunchtime!

And your rambling about sugar, fiber and carbs!
Are you fucking kidding me...that was e coli waiting to happen!

It wasn't until they sent home a letter,
threatening to withhold his report card,
that I marched my ass up to school!

The principle told me, even though my son
brought his own lunch, I still needed to fill out the paperwork
for the free lunch program because it brings in additional funding.
I agreed to fill out the forms IF he arranged for me
to receive SNAP benefits and got a medical card for us.

Needless to say, I was never hounded about those forms again!

With most families in the public school system,
receiving food stamps, there is no reason why,
the government should be providing free
breakfast and lunch for the students too.

They should be fed before they leave for school
and have a lunch sent with them to school...period!

The billions of dollars it cost to feed these kids in school
would be better spent on their educational programs!

Ol Thunder thighs, hooked on ribs and KFC. Do as I say and not as I do. Aside from that, the only thing that will stop childhood obesity is parents doing a better job of feeding them.
She gives them carrots while she slathers the barbecue sauce on her honey glazed baby backs.
You can tell that flat chested fat assed slut has never missed a meal.

Just point out:
She has the recommended bra size for an American Woman.
Her BMI is 23.7 which is healthy by medical standards
And how do you know she never missed a meal?
She has had the same partner for 28 years.

Lets compare that to Trump:
He is clinically Obese
You probably right he isn't flat chested and probably has a serious case of Man boobs
And he has admitted his diet is bad.
Trump has had 3 wives and been unfaithful to a least two of them...

Michelle Obama didn't do our kids any favors as you seem to believe. Sure she changed the menus & what is available for the kids to eat, BUT THE KIDS AREN'T EATING IT. They are throwing those fruits & veggies away. So by the end of the day, those kids are starving and once they get home GORGE on whatever they have available at home.......like junk.
By starving & gorging they are worse off than they would be otherwise.
What makes you believe that? Have you seen evidence or are you just making assumptions?

I can't believe how many hard headed partisans on this board are arguing to feed our children less healthy food in school. Blows my mind.

The reason school lunches are loosing profits, is because more and more mom's are packing lunches for their kids. They don't think Pizza and brownies is a good diet everyday
You know why you and this whole topic is pissing me off?
Because you don't know what the fuck your talking about!

How Chicago Students Are Fighting Disgusting School Lunches

These kids are feed tv dinner meals, full of fillers, additives,
preservatives, by products, artificial flavors...crap

You think they're serving 100% white meat chicken,
lean beef, turkey breast, ham off the bone,...
what color is the sky on your planet?!

The schools, here in Chicago anyway, get additional funding,
for every child that signs up for the school lunch program.
My son would constantly be sent home with a form,
accompanied with a letter telling me the form had to be filled out.

Every time I tossed it in the garbage
because I didn't let him eat that crap,
he had breakfast before he left the house
and brought the lunch I made for him.

The shit was warmed up and stored in insulated coolers,
then stacked outside, along one side of the building
and brought into the classrooms at lunchtime!

And your rambling about sugar, fiber and carbs!
Are you fucking kidding me...that was e coli waiting to happen!

It wasn't until they sent home a letter,
threatening to withhold his report card,
that I marched my ass up to school!

The principle told me, even though my son
brought his own lunch, I still needed to fill out the paperwork
for the free lunch program because it brings in additional funding.
I agreed to fill out the forms IF he arranged for me
to receive SNAP benefits and got a medical card for us.

Needless to say, I was never hounded about those forms again!

With most families in the public school system,
receiving food stamps, there is no reason why,
the government should be providing free
breakfast and lunch for the students too.

They should be fed before they leave for school
and have a lunch sent with them to school...period!

The billions of dollars it cost to feed these kids in school
would be better spent on their educational programs!
Good information, I appreciate hearing first hand accounts rather than a bunch of politically motivated partisan assumptions that usually come pouring in on this board. It's a shame that the school lunches are so disgusting at your kids school. If that's how they are after a conscious effort to make them better and more healthy, can you imagine how bad they were before that? Perhaps there is still a ways to go to improve not only the nutrition but also the quality of the food.

Per your comment about kids bringing lunch to school. That would be great if all parents were willing to make them lunch or provide food for their children to make their own lunches. Unfortunately not all kids in our country are fortunate enough to have that luxury. I agree that it should be encouraged, but for those who do not have the resources I have no problem with our schools providing a healthy meal for our children.

Forum List

Back