Trump ends Michelle Obama's effort to fight child hood obesity.

I went the entire public school system and NEVER consumed anything from the cafeteria. Why kind of lazy shit relies on a school to feed them? That said, the obesity we see today is a result of fat, retarded, welfare fucks fucking and getting free medical to pay for the 9 month result of their drunk fuck. It is called DNA.
Did you really call children who's parents don't provide them food for lunch "lazy shit"?! There are plenty of children in this situation you douchebag

It sounds like he believes in his old ass mind that America is the fattest nation in the world because America came down with a case of the lazies. How simple minded do you have to be? Lol

The government has no business on what a kid eats in school. Yes, it is up to the parents. NOT the government.

They shouldn't have changed the school menu's into choice menu's. It's not hard to figure out that if you offer a kid pizza or brownies over salad and fresh fruits and vegi's which one they're going to choose.

Back in the 1950's school lunches were great. I remember every Friday we got fried chicken with mashed potatos and gravy--but there was always a vegi with it. If you didn't want what was on the daily menu you went hungry--or brought your own lunch.

The reason school lunches are loosing profits, is because more and more mom's are packing lunches for their kids. They don't think Pizza and brownies is a good diet everyday.

Michelle Obama didn't do our kids any favors as you seem to believe. Sure she changed the menus & what is available for the kids to eat, BUT THE KIDS AREN'T EATING IT. They are throwing those fruits & veggies away. So by the end of the day, those kids are starving and once they get home GORGE on whatever they have available at home.......like junk.
By starving & gorging they are worse off than they would be otherwise.
What makes you believe that? Have you seen evidence or are you just making assumptions?

I read the article........did you????

“We know meals cannot be nutritious if they’re not consumed, if they’re thrown out,” Perdue told reporters after eating chicken nuggets and salad with a group of fifth graders. “We have to balance sodium and whole grain content with palatability.”

But many cafeteria managers complained that the new requirements made lunches less appetizing to children and said they saw food waste grow...

It's also been in the news many a time about how kids aren't eating much of their lunches. Why??? because they don't like it. Also because kids will only eat what they are used to eating, so if they don't eat healthy at home they are less likely to eat healthy at school.

I also have kids in the public school system that can't stand alot of what the schools provide because it's not real food. It's all been pre-made & pre-packaged and in too small of portions. And my kids are on the other end of the weight scale & by NO means obese or even close. Son #3 will be 16 next month, he's 6'4 and weighs 145lbs and he eats ALL the time. He has a high metabolism and needs massive amounts of calories......the Obama lunch program doesn't provide it.
Son #2 is 5'9 and about the same weight, but he's not fat by any means. They have always been active and have plenty of food choices at home...both good & bad.

My kids have said they only receive like 4 chicken nuggets.....for teenage boys?? That is NOT enough protein for anyone. And even that is questionable since those nuggets are processed & pressed together.....not chunks of real meat. Burgers are about the same.....all with fillers & additives. My kids have NEVER been given pieces of real meat at school.

Schools best bet to help kids is to make sure they are active during recess or breaks or make sure they have PE class. That way they are burning off those calories they consume AND it's something the kids may choose to do at home as well.
Those are all statements from Perdue... Forgive me for being skeptical, but I think the situation deserves a little more vetting. I've had plenty of healthy food that tastes delicious. I don't see why they aren't making tweaks to the menu. Degrading the health, nutrition and quality of the food doesn't seem like a good solution.

I agree 100%. We have a skyrocketing child obesity problem in this country today--and good eating habits are taught at a young age. More and more teens are getting diagnosed with type 2 Diabetes--which is the fastest growing disease in this country today.

obesitymap.jpg

Last edited:
And, as usual, the LIbErals will never take responsibility for these consequences of their own bad policies, but will instead try to blame those who opposed them, and condemn those who are not acting to correct the harm.
·
·
·​
The reality is that LIbErals will not deal with it, other than to piously try to take credit for what they claim their policies were intended to achieve, while blaming the abject failure of these policies on those who tried to stop them and who are trying to undo the damage that these policies have cause.

LIbErals just make messes, and then blame and condemn those who try to clean up their messes.

Quod erat demonstrandum.

I can't believe how many hard headed partisans on this board are arguing to feed our children less healthy food in school. Blows my mind.

Yeah, Michelle Obama looks like a real nutrition and fitness expert. Let's put her in charge of deciding what our kids should eat. The DOG is in better shape than she is.

obamamichelleobesefatdogwalking.jpg

Post of pic of yourself and show us what a stud you are.

Or betterrace yet tell us the upside to childhood diabetes. Pockets full of Werthers Originals?
I'm not surprised an idiot like you would completely miss my point. I'M not the one trying to dictate what your kid eats. She IS. And not only is that fat ass hog obviously not qualified to advise ANYBODY on nutrition, even if she was, it's none of her f***ing business. Now do you get my point?

Yeah, Michelle Obama looks like a real nutrition and fitness expert. Let's put her in charge of deciding what our kids should eat. The DOG is in better shape than she is.

Or betterrace yet tell us the upside to childhood diabetes. Pockets full of Werthers Originals?
I'm not surprised an idiot like you would completely miss my point. I'M not the one trying to dictate what your kid eats. She IS. And not only is that fat ass hog obviously not qualified to advise ANYBODY on nutrition, even if she was, it's none of her f***ing business. Now do you get my point?
Hey idiot. It is school lunch, somebody has to dictate what food they serve. You're mad at Michelle for trying to make the food healthier. Ok :cuckoo:

it's always amusing when the stupidest people on the board call their betters "idiots".

:rofl:

Hey idiot. It is school lunch, somebody has to dictate what food they serve. You're mad at Michelle for trying to make the food healthier. Ok :cuckoo:

she's black and married to the black president. they don't care about rational responses.

The government has no business on what a kid eats in school. Yes, it is up to the parents. NOT the government.

They shouldn't have changed the school menu's into choice menu's. It's not hard to figure out that if you offer a kid pizza or brownies over salad and fresh fruits and vegi's which one they're going to choose.

Back in the 1950's school lunches were great. I remember every Friday we got fried chicken with mashed potatos and gravy--but there was always a vegi with it. If you didn't want what was on the daily menu you went hungry--or brought your own lunch.

The reason school lunches are loosing profits, is because more and more mom's are packing lunches for their kids. They don't think Pizza and brownies is a good diet everyday.

Michelle Obama didn't do our kids any favors as you seem to believe. Sure she changed the menus & what is available for the kids to eat, BUT THE KIDS AREN'T EATING IT. They are throwing those fruits & veggies away. So by the end of the day, those kids are starving and once they get home GORGE on whatever they have available at home.......like junk.
What makes you believe that? Have you seen evidence or are you just making assumptions?

“We know meals cannot be nutritious if they’re not consumed, if they’re thrown out,” Perdue told reporters after eating chicken nuggets and salad with a group of fifth graders. “We have to balance sodium and whole grain content with palatability.”

But many cafeteria managers complained that the new requirements made lunches less appetizing to children and said they saw food waste grow...

It's also been in the news many a time about how kids aren't eating much of their lunches. Why??? because they don't like it. Also because kids will only eat what they are used to eating, so if they don't eat healthy at home they are less likely to eat healthy at school.

I also have kids in the public school system that can't stand alot of what the schools provide because it's not real food. It's all been pre-made & pre-packaged and in too small of portions. And my kids are on the other end of the weight scale & by NO means obese or even close. Son #3 will be 16 next month, he's 6'4 and weighs 145lbs and he eats ALL the time. He has a high metabolism and needs massive amounts of calories......the Obama lunch program doesn't provide it.
Son #2 is 5'9 and about the same weight, but he's not fat by any means. They have always been active and have plenty of food choices at home...both good & bad.

My kids have said they only receive like 4 chicken nuggets.....for teenage boys?? That is NOT enough protein for anyone. And even that is questionable since those nuggets are processed & pressed together.....not chunks of real meat. Burgers are about the same.....all with fillers & additives. My kids have NEVER been given pieces of real meat at school.

Schools best bet to help kids is to make sure they are active during recess or breaks or make sure they have PE class. That way they are burning off those calories they consume AND it's something the kids may choose to do at home as well.
Those are all statements from Perdue... Forgive me for being skeptical, but I think the situation deserves a little more vetting. I've had plenty of healthy food that tastes delicious. I don't see why they aren't making tweaks to the menu. Degrading the health, nutrition and quality of the food doesn't seem like a good solution.

As I'd said, it's also been in the news plenty of times since it's inception of how kids aren't eating their fruits & veggies but throwing them away. I also included my own kids experience with school lunches as well. Michelle's bright idea of nutrition really doesn't fit with reality. Sure I can agree with cutting out the vending machines with chips, candy & soda. That's all empty calories, fat & added sugar. but she didn't stop there.

I've raise 3 kids of my own, plus worked in daycare. Kids will eat what they need & what they are used to eating. What I'm trying to say here is that kids go thru stages of what they'll eat & how much at different stages of growth. It also depends on what the parents provide at mealtimes. If parents don't like broccoli or peas or bananas or???, more than likely the kids won't eat them either because they haven't been 'exposed' to those kinds of foods and are less likely to try them elsewhere.

Have you ever tried to get a 3 year old to eat more than a few tablespoons of ANYTHING??? Even when they are hungry? OR only give a teenaged boy a meal consisting of only 600 calories???? That wouldn't fill their big toe, much less fill their stomach & expected to last for a couple of hours.

Hey stupid. Michelle doesn't know the first thing about nutrition (OBVIOUSLY). Putting her in charge of school lunches is like putting Pee Wee Herman in charge of Physical Education. She has no business sticking her nose in it.

As I'd said, it's also been in the news plenty of times since it's inception of how kids aren't eating their fruits & veggies but throwing them away. I also included my own kids experience with school lunches as well. Michelle's bright idea of nutrition really doesn't fit with reality. Sure I can agree with cutting out the vending machines with chips, candy & soda. That's all empty calories, fat & added sugar. but she didn't stop there.

I've raise 3 kids of my own, plus worked in daycare. Kids will eat what they need & what they are used to eating. What I'm trying to say here is that kids go thru stages of what they'll eat & how much at different stages of growth. It also depends on what the parents provide at mealtimes. If parents don't like broccoli or peas or bananas or???, more than likely the kids won't eat them either because they haven't been 'exposed' to those kinds of foods and are less likely to try them elsewhere.

Have you ever tried to get a 3 year old to eat more than a few tablespoons of ANYTHING??? Even when they are hungry? OR only give a teenaged boy a meal consisting of only 600 calories???? That wouldn't fill their big toe, much less fill their stomach & expected to last for a couple of hours.
I get it. Best solution is to encourage parents to pack healthy lunches for their kids and do our best to provide healthy food to kids in school that they will eat. Adding junk to the menu so kids will eat it is degressive

Hey stupid. Michelle doesn't know the first thing about nutrition (OBVIOUSLY). Putting her in charge of school lunches is like putting Pee Wee Herman in charge of Physical Education. She has no business sticking her nose in it.
Ok, cause you say so Einstein.

Maybe you'd like to post a copy of Miss Piggy's degree in nutrition so we can all see how qualified she is to dictate what our kids eat?

Thank you for this thread that perfectly illustrates the true purpose behind Moochelle's racket...

Which consisted of getting MORE money for school programs based on the *fact* that school children everywhere are starving...

Then withholding food based on the *fact* that school children everywhere are obese.

Perfect commie logic.

true enough. Thing is, kids need plenty of calories. Their minds & bodies are still growing. What they really need to be healthy & not overweight is EXCERCISE and activity.

Diet is about 80% of being fit. Not the other way around.

For adults yes. I agree. The problem Michelle was addressing was obesity in kids. Kids should be physically active....in order to burn off those extra calories needed. But instead are sitting in front of electronic gadgets eating a bunch of crap.......their physical activity is going to the bathroom.

If kids aren't exposed to healthy choices early in life (both food choices, amounts & activity level), they probably won't change just because school said so.

it's always amusing when the stupidest people on the board call their betters "idiots".

It's always amusing when someone with no argument inserts herself into a conversation and thinks she's contributing something to it.

I find it amusing when people think anyone is 'better' than anyone else. :badgrin:

Maybe you'd like to post a copy of Miss Piggy's degree in nutrition so we can all see how qualified she is to dictate what our kids eat?
Even miss piggy knows that healthy = good and unhealthy = bad. Did you think Michelle was whipping up recipies in the kitchen? Are you claiming that her program lowered the quality and healthiness of the food in our schools? What exactly is your gripe?

It seems to me that the OP is placing all the responsibility of preventing / fighting Childhood Obesity on the GOP and Trump administration, implying that it is the sole responsibility of the Federal Government to make choices and mandates the American people must follow in order to prevent themselves from becoming fat.

Holy Mother of Gawd, does THAT idea completely represent the idea of massive government over-regulation, over-reach, and power over people's lives.

The sad thing is that Liberals have conditioned snowflakes / so many to believe the government can and should solve all their problems.

Here's a program to help childhood and adult obesity that won't cost tax payers a dime:

IF YOU'RE FAT, STOP EATNIG SO MUCH AND GET EXERCISE!

It seems to me that the OP is placing all the responsibility of preventing / fighting Childhood Obesity on the GOP and Trump administration, implying that it is the sole responsibility of the Federal Government to make choices and mandates the American people must follow in order to prevent themselves from becoming fat.

Holy Mother of Gawd, does THAT idea completely represent the idea of massive government over-regulation, over-reach, and power over people's lives.

The sad thing is that Liberals have conditioned snowflakes / so many to believe the government can and should solve all their problems.

Here's a program to help childhood and adult obesity that won't cost tax payers a dime:

IF YOU'RE FAT, STOP EATNIG SO MUCH AND GET EXERCISE!
Great solution man. Maybe if we all use CAPS on USMB, the masses will get the message and it will have a tangible effect!

Nobody claimed the the feds had ALL the responsiblity to prevent childhood obesity. You just injected that. But if the First Lady wants to draw attention to it and work towards measures that can help with the problem then bless her soul and shame on you for the petty partisan attacks.

Forum List

Back