Trump erupts at campaign manager Brad Parscale as reelection stress overflows...he knows he's losing, folks! Biden got him right where he wants him!

Trump will mop the floor with pathetic Joe Biden this fall, he doesn't need to win any of Hillary's states to win a 2nd term hence polls including people in those states are skewed.
If he loses Penn Mich and Wisc which seems very doable you think he still wins?

If you had a strong candidate I'd say the Dems have a good shot but Dems are running Joe Biden. Christ how many times has Biden already lost presidential primaries 3 or 4? Joe Biden is no Hillary Clinton and certainly not in the same league as a president Obama.
He is a stronger candidate than trump.
Bwahahahahahaha!!!!

Trump: 3 years in the white house and what does he have to show for it?
he stinks of bad press and impeachment, and the entire human race is dying off on his watch. maybe he did this corona thing? I BET HE WAS RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF IT!
Yeah a couple of million out of 8 billion. Spoon fed much?
that's not enough for you? HAVE YOU NO DECENCY, SIR?

he stinks of bad press and impeachment, and the entire human race is dying off on his watch. maybe he did this corona thing? I BET HE WAS RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF IT!
7,709 Americans die every day on average. I don't hear you crying for them.

it's all over for Trump! he even threatened to sue Parscale!
CNN says so? God, you're dumb!
so does Drudge. its right their on their front page

pay attention!

Trump will mop the floor with pathetic Joe Biden this fall, he doesn't need to win any of Hillary's states to win a 2nd term hence polls including people in those states are skewed.

If you had a strong candidate I'd say the Dems have a good shot but Dems are running Joe Biden. Christ how many times has Biden already lost presidential primaries 3 or 4? Joe Biden is no Hillary Clinton and certainly not in the same league as a president Obama.

Trump won the presidency on his first try. Biden face planted twice, never made it past the Dem primary. :auiqs.jpg:
All biden needs do is win back dem states that trump won by tiny margins and 1 or 2 close trump states

every single human life is precious and priceless whether its in Selma or Somalia, Yemen or Youngstown

1588275892970.png

every single human life is precious and priceless whether its in Selma or Somalia, Yemen or Youngstown
Except for when they aren't born yet, right?

yes

Correction NOT in the WH

it's all over for Trump! he even threatened to sue Parscale!
CNN says so? God, you're dumb!
so does Drudge. its right their on their front page

pay attention!
Drudge is not the Drudge of a few years ago. Just like FOX News is not the same.

All biden needs do is win back dem states that trump won by tiny margins and 1 or 2 close trump states

LMAO good luck with that with Biden threatening to destroy the coal industry and all his blue collar jobs killing climate change policies. :auiqs.jpg:

yes
hypocrite

How many of those 10's of 10000's of babies born if there is no RVW will you adopt?

How many of those 10's of 10000's of babies born if there is no RVW will you adopt?
If you can't raise them don't have them. There is far to many birth control measures for an unwanted baby to be conceived. Why do you libtards always have to turn stuff up side down. Even a damn dog knows what will happen if you have sex. It has been happening for billions of years. Libtards are brain dead morons.

You might want to think of it like this. Since Roe 55 million democrats were never born. You are killing your own voters.

To decompensate means to lose the ability to maintain one's state of mental health, typically due to some kind of stress. The word decompensate is most often applied to someone who is having a breakdown in their mental health mechanisms, especially someone who has an existing mental illness or psychological condition; . to lose the ability to maintain normal or appropriate psychological defenses, sometimes resulting in depression, anxiety, or delusions.

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump erupted at his top political advisers last week when they presented him with worrisome polling data that showed his support eroding in a series of battleground states as his response to the coronavirus comes under criticism.

As the virus takes its deadly toll and much of the nation's economy remains shuttered, new surveys by the Republican National Committee and Trump's campaign pointed to a harrowing picture for the president as he faces reelection.

While Trump saw some of the best approval ratings of his presidency during the early weeks of the crisis, aides highlighted the growing political cost of the crisis and the unforced errors by Trump in his freewheeling press briefings.

Do you, the reader, really want this mentally fractured man-child to remain in power?

Do you the this post of this drivel really want an obviously old senile man like Biden to be elected and lead this country?
Are you ok?

I'm fine and more lucid that Joey "foot in mouth" Biden that has more baggage to carry than most politicians. He can't even stay awake during a virtual Town Hall meeting and continues to show he would be incapable to run this country if he could possibly be elected.
You are in the minority when it comes to Biden being elected in 2020.

Trump won the presidency on his first try. Biden face planted twice, never made it past the Dem primary. :auiqs.jpg:
NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE HEART OF THE UNDERDOG!

woof woof

Dems keep telling us Trump is the underdog, that Biden has this election sewn up.

I don't! What "Dems" keep telling you Biden has this election sewn up?

I'm worried trump will lose the election and in the months before he leaves office he will destroy as much of our democratic republic as he possibly can; or he will lose the popular vote by 5 million votes and win the election in the Electoral College, then his will spent months seeking revenge on the press and every state he did not carry.

Or, it's possible he will decompensate and end up in a padded room drooling over Big Macs when Mike Pence loses every state in our union.

Forum List

Back