Trump erupts on FBI: If this had happened to the other side, everybody involved would be in jail

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
“Seems like the Department of Justice (and FBI) had a program to keep Donald Trump from becoming President. If this had happened to the other side, everybody involved would be in jail. This is a Media coverup of the biggest story of our time." - President Trump

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter

the fake media is busy with Omarosa and not reporting on the death of our democracy!

Trump doesn't trust his own Intel. He only trusts His Fox Friends

As President, Trump gets Intel you can only dream about.

Not only from our domestic Intel services but also from Military Intelligence and foreign Intel Agencies that would have no qualms about eliminating an American Journalist for leaking.

I would believe him before I'd believe our own dimocrap scum-infested Intel Agencies.

We got some house cleaning to do in our Intel and Law Enforcement Agencies and it's long overdue.

You won't see it, you won't hear about it from the DISGUSTING FILTH, but it's happening. More than you think.

I guess the President can't make a comment that isn't viewed as an eruption. Democrats always have an edge with the MSM . Did the FBI engage in a failed political coup? Apparently inquiring minds don't want to know.

Trump doesn't trust his own Intel. He only trusts His Fox Friends

As President, Trump gets Intel you can only dream about.

Not only from our domestic Intel services but also from Military Intelligence and foreign Intel Agencies that would have no qualms about eliminating an American Journalist for leaking.

I would believe him before I'd believe our own dimocrap scum-infested Intel Agencies.

We got some house cleaning to do in our Intel and Law Enforcement Agencies and it's long overdue.

You won't see it, you won't hear about it from the DISGUSTING FILTH, but it's happening. More than you think.

As President, Trump ignores intel we can only dream about. His first intelligence briefing in Aug 2016, as the newly-anointed GOP nominee, included information on Russian efforts to undermine the election. Now, the putz goes around the country saying, "Why didn't they tell me?"

Trump has a long list of ex-wives, creditors, subcontractors, and Trump U students who believed him - to their detriment. But I understand why you would believe him. You're special.

“Seems like the Department of Justice (and FBI) had a program to keep Donald Trump from becoming President. If this had happened to the other side, everybody involved would be in jail. This is a Media coverup of the biggest story of our time." - President Trump

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter

the fake media is busy with Omarosa and not reporting on the death of our democracy!
If this happened on the other side?

Did he mean Democrats electing a president as corrupt as Trump?

Forum List

Back