Trump exposes Nancy Pelosi's son shady dealings in Ukraine

False:

Because Pelosi Jr. did not work for NRGlab during the time in which the company is alleged to have done business in Ukraine, and because the product allegedly produced by NRGlab in Ukraine does not exist, we rank the claim that “Nancy Pelosi’s son is an executive at a gas company that did business in Ukraine” as “False.”
Was Nancy Pelosi’s Son an Exec at a Gas Company That Did Business in Ukraine?

and

PolitiFact: Pelosi, Romney and Kerry don’t have sons working for companies linked to Ukraine

Several Facebook posts claimed that the sons of Biden, Pelosi, Romney and Kerry are on the boards of "energy companies doing business in Ukraine."

Beyond Hunter Biden’s already well-known tenure as a board member for Ukrainian energy company Burisma (which ended in spring 2019), this claim is inaccurate and represents a false attack against those who have spoken out against Trump.
----------------------------------

you should never take anything tramps said as facts or his tweets.
Did you really just use Snopes as a fact checker? Hilarious. Pelosi’s personal website has more credibility for being unbiased.

I also used
Political has already been proven several times to be a fake news / faux fact check site when it comes to Democrats.

By who, the right wingers?? But you guys fill your heads with fake ideations, you will believe anything that tramp says and your right wing propaganda sites.
...says the snowflake who refuses to believe Biden committed extortion even after seeing his videotaped confession...

lol

False:

Because Pelosi Jr. did not work for NRGlab during the time in which the company is alleged to have done business in Ukraine, and because the product allegedly produced by NRGlab in Ukraine does not exist, we rank the claim that “Nancy Pelosi’s son is an executive at a gas company that did business in Ukraine” as “False.”

and

PolitiFact: Pelosi, Romney and Kerry don’t have sons working for companies linked to Ukraine

Several Facebook posts claimed that the sons of Biden, Pelosi, Romney and Kerry are on the boards of "energy companies doing business in Ukraine."

Beyond Hunter Biden’s already well-known tenure as a board member for Ukrainian energy company Burisma (which ended in spring 2019), this claim is inaccurate and represents a false attack against those who have spoken out against Trump.

Did you really just use Snopes as a fact checker? Hilarious. Pelosi’s personal website has more credibility for being unbiased.

I also used

and if you read it you will know the OP assumptions are ridiculous and I also researched the company.
Politifact? Really?

upload_2019-12-28_7-22-29.jpeg

False:

and

Eh, all part of the Democrat/Fake Media cover-up.. Snopes are dope for left wing corruption..:stir:

You are free to believe all the fake news your head can fill up, but I prefer real news.
U are aware that snopes uses fake servers to reroute fake stories back to themselves to make themselves look good.
Seems there was a NT Bible verse that sez the same thing.

False:

and

I also used

and if you read it you will know the OP assumptions are ridiculous and I also researched the company.
Politifact? Really?

View attachment 297006
Well let's be fair.

Obama only missed it by a couple of 100,000,000 people.

BUT SEAN HANNITY HEARD ABOUT IT AND HE SAYS IT'S TOTALLY TRUE AND HE TOLD TRUMP ABOUT IT AND THE GATEWAY PUNDIT REPORTED TRUMP'S TWEET SO IT MUST BE THE TRUTH I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THEY'RE ALL IN JAIL OR EXECUTED FOR TREASON I TELL YOU

yup. I'm so, so outraged. I'm so outraged I'll make a statement to prove how centrist I'm on all of it.

False:

and

Eh, all part of the Democrat/Fake Media cover-up.. Snopes are dope for left wing corruption..:stir:

You are free to believe all the fake news your head can fill up, but I prefer real news.

Oh sweet gaslit Penelope, you always make me smile..

Best Wishes for You and Yours in these trying times... :)

False:

and

Not seeing where your articles proves the accusations false. Either way perhaps the FBI has a FISA out on Pelosi's son and, if he's innocent no harm no foul, just like with Cater Page, right?

Which one? Carter Page deserved to have FISA warrants. Also Manafort should of had several.

Manafort did have a FISA and it was denied renewed because of lack of new information. Either way I'm sure TRUMP's FBI will have more "flexibility" to go after liberal corruption after TRUMP re-election...:itsok:

Forum List

Back