Trump eyeing EO To end payment to laid off zFed workers

Trump will fold as pressure mounts from GOP Senators and Congressmen as the polls turn against him. Trump owns this shutdown by his own admission. You can't unring that bell.

8obVt7w.jpg

Report: Terrorists from Taliban, ISIS sneak in with migrants - Washington Examiner
Washington Examiner › report-t...

Nov 27, 2018 · A new report on the security flaws at the U.S. border confirms ... as Hondurans to the U.S. southern border and that some terrorist

Why should they always get paid when they aren't working.

So if your boss and his wife have a spat and he decides to close up shop for a couple weeks because he needs to pacify his marital relationship. Oh and by the way, despite the fact that you need the money and have Bill's to pay, his rocky relationship means you go without a paycheck.

Fair right?

So if your boss and his wife have a spat and he decides to close up shop for a couple weeks because he needs to pacify his marital relationship. Oh and by the way, despite the fact that you need the money and have Bill's to pay, his rocky relationship means you go without a paycheck.

Fair right?
It's a bitch but too bad, you worked for the wrong government!

This tactic is walking a knifes edge. VERY RISKY. The die hards may cheer but everyone else is likely to go...HMMMMMM

Fair right?
Substitute bullshit for bitch and we got an agreement

The biggest election in Republican History is coming up
Control of the White House, Both Houses in Congress and all the State Legislatures hang in the balance

Republicans not only lay off Federal Workers but refuse to pay them

2.5 million votes
Why should they always get paid when they aren't working.......having a long vacation and still get a check later.........

Just pony the fuck up and it's over......3.4 Billion above the CR and it's over......

You will not because you WANT THE ILLEGALS HERE.........Crystal Clear now .......even though we've known that about you for a long time.

There was an old saying back in the 60's: "stoned for a dollar, killed for a dime."

That sums up the current Democrats. They'd rather cut off their own nose to spite their face. Obviously their parents never taught them that it's not a good thing to get what you want, while losing what you have.

Word.

Republicans are facing major corruption and criminal charges and give every indication of a coverup

Will have major political consequences in 2020

Fair right?
Unless it is written into your contract the BOSS can do what he wants....you can always quit and look for another job, I understand there are 5 million unfilled out there in the real world!

I usually support Trumps ideas but this is a bridge too far for me.

My exwife has worked at the GSA for 20+ years. A hard worker no matter who is president.

But fuck her right?

My exwife has worked at the GSA for 20+ years. A hard worker no matter who is president.

But fuck her right?
Unpaid vacation...most would jump at that!...You will be reinstated!

Fair right?

You're free to find another job in this great Trump economy. Plenty of them out there.

If there is no border wall funding within 2 weeks....After all getting paid for doing nothing was only institutated in the Nixon administration...

Perhaps just a RUMOR to see how the DemonRATS would act knowing THEY WILL BE BLAMED for any non payment of funds to Federal workers, as they can stop the shutdown NOW!!!
You guys keep saying that

Trump already took credit for the shutdown
But not credit for prolonging it....that's the DemonRATS folly!

Dems will end it today

Trump is the one holding the Government hostage

Fair right?
Unless it is written into your contract the BOSS can do what he wants....you can always quit and look for another job, I understand there are 5 million unfilled out there in the real world!
2.5 million workers can either quit or have them and their families take it out on Republicans in the polls

If there is no border wall funding within 2 weeks....After all getting paid for doing nothing was only institutated in the Nixon administration...

Perhaps just a RUMOR to see how the DemonRATS would act knowing THEY WILL BE BLAMED for any non payment of funds to Federal workers, as they can stop the shutdown NOW!!!

But not credit for prolonging it....that's the DemonRATS folly!

Dems will end it today

Trump is the one holding the Government hostage
I was going to leave that FUNNY icon, but even YOU can't be that dumb!...Looking back at your post, yes, you can be that dumb!....Protecting Americans is definitely NOT a DEMONRAT PRIORITY!

A very clever move. On national television he DARED the idiot Democrats to shut down the government to prove they cannot be trusted with national security. Being the ignorant and arrogant assholes they are, they took him up on it. So now we have Trump in the enviable position of championing national security while the stupidass democrats congratulate each other on their childish politics and blame Trump for shutting down the government. I'd take Trump's side of that deal any day of the week.

But fuck her right?
Political squabbling over a wall is not a good reason to fuck over innocent bystanders
It is extortion

The workforce had nothing to do with the unpopularity of Trumps wall

But fuck her right?
Political squabbling over a wall is not a good reason to fuck over innocent bystanders

Protecting the majority of American citizens sometimes requires the fucking over of a few individuals.

But fuck her right?
Tell that to the DemonRATS...MY FAMILIES PROTECTION COMES BEFORE YOUR EX WIFES PAYCHECK!!

A very clever move. On national television he DARED the idiot Democrats to shut down the government to prove they cannot be trusted with national security. Being the ignorant and arrogant assholes they are, they took him up on it. So now we have Trump in the enviable position of championing national security while the stupidass democrats congratulate each other on their childish politics and blame Trump for shutting down the government. I'd take Trump's side of that deal any day of the week.

Someone here actually gets it. :beer:

Forum List

Back