Trump family trips have cost taxpayers over $11 million in just one month.

In a month, the Trump family has cost taxpayers almost as much as the Obamas did in a year

Donald Trump’s family’s trips have cost taxpayers nearly as much in a month as Barack Obama’s cost in an entire year.

The US President’s three visits to his Mar-a-Lago club in Florida since his presidential inauguration, combined with his sons’ business trips, reportedly cost $11.3m (£9.1m).

Conservative watchdog Judicial Watch estimated Mr Obama’s travel expenses totalled an average $12.1m in each of his eight years in the White House.

============================================================================

Oh goody. The fiscally conservative party of low government spending and individual responsibility is back in power. :rofl:

Will he be golfing? Because according to the buffoon that is our President, that used to be unacceptable. Now it's okay. What a joke this Presidency is.
Another pseudocon benchmark snaps back in their faces! :lol:

Without even reading this topic, I bet they all say, "It's Okay If Trump Does It!™"

In a month, the Trump family has cost taxpayers almost as much as the Obamas did in a year

Donald Trump’s family’s trips have cost taxpayers nearly as much in a month as Barack Obama’s cost in an entire year.

The US President’s three visits to his Mar-a-Lago club in Florida since his presidential inauguration, combined with his sons’ business trips, reportedly cost $11.3m (£9.1m).

Conservative watchdog Judicial Watch estimated Mr Obama’s travel expenses totalled an average $12.1m in each of his eight years in the White House.

Oh goody. The fiscally conservative party of low government spending and individual responsibility is back in power. :rofl:

Will he be golfing? Because according to the buffoon that is our President, that used to be unacceptable. Now it's okay. What a joke this Presidency is.
Another pseudocon benchmark snaps back in their faces! :lol:

Without even reading this topic, I bet they all say, "It's Okay If Trump Does It!™"
Trump is human, of course it going to cost more.

So what?!

ONE of the Obama vacations cost several million...

Shaddap, Snowflake.

I hope Trump vacations In Hawaii on Christmas for two week every year. Let the liberals complain.

Trump supporters don't care how much it costs. However, most sane people do.

It's costing a fortune to protect the Trump family
So, you're saying Trump's family isn't entitled to protection?

But why does it cost taxpayers in one month what it cost to protect President Obama for an entire year?
Have you noticed a difference on your welfare check?

So what?!

Shaddap, Snowflake.
You didn't read the OP, did you, retard.
Maybe if you loons would quit threatening his life. Security would go down. Just saying.
As if Obama didn't have threats on his.

Can you prove Trump is assigned more protection? No, you can't. Because you pulled that bullshit excuse out of your ass.

Every benchmark the pseudocon tards set for the past eight years are going to snap back in their faces.

Every. One.

Thank you! I read an article on that yesterday about how the Trump clan is costing taxpayers a fortune.
Thanks velva Pres board 2000 misses you

Every benchmark the pseudocon tards set for the past eight years are going to snap back in their faces.

Every. One.

No offense, but you guys would do better going after Trump because he supports same sex marriage. Literally, THAT would gain you more traction than this.

Every. One.

No offense, but you guys would do better going after Trump because he supports same sex marriage. Literally, THAT would gain you more traction than this.
No, I am marking every time the pseudocons' hypocrisy is exposed.

Every. Time.

But why does it cost taxpayers in one month what it cost to protect President Obama for an entire year?

It doesn't, it can't, it won't. Your link pointed out some new stuff like Coast guard boats that maybe not needed in Palm Springs. To take AF1 around the world golfing twice a week for 8 years.......please. Vacations, WH rapper parties, yes fundraisers. I hope Trump does take costs into account. And track it accurately.

The Trump security is just getting started. There are setup costs perhaps? The MSM is lying about BO costs and exaggerating Trump costs. They covered up for BO waste every year. Why would they stop now?

Every. One.

No, I am marking every time the pseudocons' hypocrisy is exposed.

Every. Time.

But you're exposing your OWN hypocrisy because you never said one single solitary word when the Obamas were touring the world non-stop, living like royalty. It was never an issue for you and if anyone mentioned Michelle's extravagance, your fellow compatriots chalked it up to... every first family does it and if you disapprove it's because you're a racist.

And you can mark whatever you like. If it keeps you busy and too occupied to open your dumb little mouth, that's probably for the best.

So what?!

Shaddap, Snowflake.
You didn't read the OP, did you, retard.
Maybe if you loons would quit threatening his life. Security would go down. Just saying.
As if Obama didn't have threats on his.

Can you prove Trump is assigned more protection? No, you can't. Because you pulled that bullshit excuse out of your ass.

Every. One.
Tell me sparkey, show me the public death threats that Obama got. Then you can talk to me.

Forum List

Back