Trump filed a detailed election contest in Georgia ...

Image 8.png

I’m still here.

For the 4th time: which was worse, 9/11 or 1/6? Amazing how you won’t admit that Islamic terrorists who killed thousands of Americans are worse than a handful of Republicans who allowed their anger to bubble over due to an unfair election.
You measuring yourself with the 9/11 terrorists? Ok.

So? What does that mean to you? You want to let Trump skate? The hijackers are all dead.
I just can’t figure out why a Democrat is so unwilling to say that Islamic terrorists are worse than Republicans.

And the reason it has meaning is because it reveals the surreal hatred Dems have for Republicans, and how the #1 Republican challenger cannot get a fair trial by a jury of Democrats.

That it is. I can imagine his lawyers getting nervous every time he opens his mouth. It's like Trump doesn't understand what's going on.
Imagine how nervous Biden’s people are about his mouth. That’s why they keep sending him on vacation and telling him to answer “no comment.”

Who is worse: The Islamic terrorists on 9/11 or the people in the Capitol, staying within the rope lines, on 1/6?

I just can’t figure out why a Democrat is so unwilling to say that Islamic terrorists are worse than Republicans.

And the reason it has meaning is because it reveals the surreal hatred Dems have for Republicans, and how the #1 Republican challenger cannot get a fair trial by a jury of Democrats.

My God, you're a total fool to compare the two. January 6th was deliberately orchestrated by a US president because he lost the election.

You filthy animals side with the party of millionaires that like to fuck kids.... you're just scum... if you happen to choke to death on your own vomit tonight, or hang yourself on a chain link fence, who would ever miss you? NO ONE.

"Aren't we americans too?" :laughing0301:

Yes, darling, you are, but that's the problem. You burned up peasants can't provide kickbacks, so you're low priority. You'll figure it out eventually.

Last edited:
My God, you're a total fool to compare the two. January 6th was deliberately orchestrated by a US president because he lost the election.
That’s not the point. It shows how deranged the Dems are that they think Trump is worse for encouraging his supporters to protest PEACEFULLY than hateful Muslim terrorists who murdered 3,000 Americans.

People who have been bamboozled into thinking Trump is worse than subhuman Muslim terrorists cannot deliver a fair verdict.

You filthy animals side with the party of millionaires that like to fuck kids.... you're just scum... if you happen to choke to death on your own vomit tonight, or hang yourself on a chain link fence, who would ever miss you? NO ONE.

"Aren't we americans too?" :laughing0301:

Yes, darling, you are, but that's the problem. You burned up peasants can't provide kickbacks, so you're low priority. You'll figure it out eventually.

View attachment 816301
Are you ok?

That’s not the point. It shows how deranged the Dems are that they think Trump is worse for encouraging his supporters to protest PEACEFULLY than hateful Muslim terrorists who murdered 3,000 Americans.

People who have been bamboozled into thinking Trump is worse than subhuman Muslim terrorists cannot deliver a fair verdict.

He encouraged no such thing. He didn't tell them to March peacefully -- he assumed they would.

Forum List

Back