Trump filed a detailed election contest in Georgia ...

The prosecution in the Proud Boys trial is asking for 33 years for Tarrio.
Excellent. I see pardons and large reparations in their futures.

You don't think this sub-human depravity is going to continue forever do you?

biden shower 66.jpg

There's precedent. The filthy animals are molesting and shitting on the country with impunity, for now.... it won't last forever.

kyle the view.jpg

There's precedent. The filthy animals are molesting and shitting on the country with impunity, for now.... it won't last forever.

View attachment 816314
Wow! I didn’t hear about this.

Good for this young man! What the Dems put him through - including imprisonment for two months in subhuman conditions - he deserves a life of luxury from this point on.

I just can’t figure out why a Democrat is so unwilling to say that Islamic terrorists are worse than Republicans.

And the reason it has meaning is because it reveals the surreal hatred Dems have for Republicans, and how the #1 Republican challenger cannot get a fair trial by a jury of Democrats.
Not all Republicans...there are same patriotic Republicans...MAGAts are not in that group.

That’s not the point. It shows how deranged the Dems are that they think Trump is worse for encouraging his supporters to protest PEACEFULLY than hateful Muslim terrorists who murdered 3,000 Americans.

People who have been bamboozled into thinking Trump is worse than subhuman Muslim terrorists cannot deliver a fair verdict.
Its actually a tossup. Both MAGAts and Islamist extremists have the shared goal weakening American institutions, marginalizing women and minorities, undermining our Constitutional Republic and the Rule of law, spreading fear and hatred and promoting Theocracy over secular, constitutional principles

holy fk, you truly want to announce your stupid!!!

LOL

Your desperation is noted and laughed at. The article in that link is not viewable sans subscription. Your reply based on my ask of what is in that article actually exposes you yourself don't know and you're too desperate to admit it.

Even funnier ... if you're gonna call some stupid, at least learn how to spell, "you're." :lmao:Instead, you just look even dumber than the person you're trying to insult.

Its actually a tossup. Both MAGAts and Islamist extremists have the shared goal weakening American institutions, marginalizing women and minorities, undermining our Constitutional Republic and the Rule of law, spreading fear and hatred and promoting Theocracy over secular, constitutional principles
PS
Furthermore, both Islamic terrorists and MAGAt (Magots) kill people. A lot of people although it’s hard to know who kills more people because they use different methods

Islamists kill mostly through direct terrorist violence MAGAts kills is more subtle and insidious ways. Rather than doing the dirty work of killing themselves. MAGAts incite others- the unstable and uneducated to do their dirty work. Beyond physical violence, MAGAts kills by advancing laws and policies that indirectly result in death. That includes restricting access to health care-especially for women and sexual minorities who that persecute , failing to ensure that children have adequate nutrition, promoting lax and inadequate consumer product safety and workplace safety rules. Rolling back rules and clean air and water, and scoffing at climate change also kills and will continue to kills for generations to come. Yes MAGAts kill.

C Lisa558

So all the charges in Fulton Count are rubbish.

A sick attempt at criminalizing normal election disputes.

Yeah, that's a pay link. You have to pay some dude named robert to see the filing

A filing noted no where else in the last 3 days. Not even by Trump.

There is no 'Barnes Lawschool'. You may have been tricked.

Last edited:
LOL

Your desperation is noted and laughed at. The article in that link is not viewable sans subscription. Your reply based on my ask of what is in that article actually exposes you yourself don't know and you're too desperate to admit it.

Even funnier ... if you're gonna call some stupid, at least learn how to spell, "you're." :lmao:Instead, you just look even dumber than the person you're trying to insult.
The stupid is yours! I used the proper spelling

That's not true either as I already pointed out, that article is inaccessible without a subscription.

Not just that. Its also claims to include filings that haven't been mentioned ANYWHERE else. Not even by Trump.

There's no Barnes Law School. This looks like clickbait by some dude named Robert.

The stupid is yours! I used the proper spelling
You’re the perfect example of the typical emotionally immature, intellectually deficient ”person” who is too emotionally immature, and intellectually deficient to know that they are an emotionally immature, and intellectually deficient- MAGA moron

You’re the perfect example of the typical emotionally immature, intellectually deficient ”person” who is too emotionally immature, and intellectually deficient to know that they are an emotionally immature, and intellectually deficient- MAGA moron
And then there’s you

^^^ This is a result of a divisive president who calls Trump supporters traitors and a gullible electorate who fall for it, exacerbated by leftist teachers and professors. They actually believe that Trump voters are on par with murderous Islamic terrorists.

….and this is what the people behind the Democrats want.

Forum List

Back