Trump filed a detailed election contest in Georgia ...

He seldom does. Having a client whose inability to refrain from publicly spewing blatant lies and petty invectives must be tortuous.

They must be considering petitioning the courts that he be tried as a juvenile.

So the irrefutable evidence is being refuted by... (checks notes)... his own lawyers.

If you are going to post racist propaganda -- at least have the right "thug" in your stupid ass meme

The guy in the picture is currently in jail with over 12 others -- on RICO indictments.....RICO indictments that she brought against them....

but please please please try to use that racist ass argument in court....because obviously, this shit you post on message boards ain't doing shit in the real world
Yeah, that's the one she fucked. There's a ton of info out there saying she "had an affair" with Young Thug.... I changed it to "she fucked him" so dummies like you could understand it. Or maybe they had an affair and didn't fuck? Is that what black people do does?

Pipe down. You got blotted out too
I’m still here.

For the 4th time: which was worse, 9/11 or 1/6? Amazing how you won’t admit that Islamic terrorists who killed thousands of Americans are worse than a handful of Republicans who allowed their anger to bubble over due to an unfair election.

I’m still here.

For the 4th time: which was worse, 9/11 or 1/6? Amazing how you won’t admit that Islamic terrorists who killed thousands of Americans are worse than a handful of Republicans who allowed their anger to bubble over due to an unfair election.
You go and compare all the apples to all the oranges you want. All that tells me is that you are too dumb to tell shit from shinola.

You go and compare all the apples to all the oranges you want. All that tells me is that you are too dumb to tell shit from shinola.
What you’re willingness to answer tells me you think Republicans are worse than Islamic terrorists who murdered 3,000 Americans.

(This is Biden’s fault for lying about his half his constituents and telling the other half that they’re “threats to democracy.” He’s driven an unbelievable amount of hate, and Biden supporters have lapped it up.)

So the irrefutable evidence is being refuted by... (checks notes)... his own lawyers.
Their task is to convince him that their attempting to obfuscate the evidence against him in court is in no way helped by his screeching his lies in public.

Their task is to convince him that their attempting to obfuscate the evidence against him in court is in no way helped by his screeching his lies in public.
Or Trump is just putting that story out because he has nothing for Monday. "I could have proven my case, but my lawyers wouldn't let me. Poor me"

Or Trump is just putting that story out because he has nothing for Monday. "I could have proven my case, but my lawyers wouldn't let me. Poor me"
First Principle of Trumpery: It's always someone else's fault!

Screen Shot 2023-08-17 at 3.41.38 PM.png

That it is. I can imagine his lawyers getting nervous every time he opens his mouth. It's like Trump doesn't understand what's going on.
Look what Trump has done for Giuliani's career since he started representing him.

He had made his reputation and fortune by bringing RICO charges against organized crime.

After flailing around in the cesspool of Trumpery, he has gone broke and is charged under RICO.

Screen Shot 2023-08-17 at 4.25.17 PM.png

Look what Trump has done for Giuliani's career since he started representing him.

He had made his reputation and fortune by bringing RICO charges against organized crime.

After flailing around in the cesspool of Trumpery, he has gone broke and is charged under RICO.

Fuck Roodles. He's no victim

Hey smart ass....check this out.....Now who is full of shit, again?

Yet another bluff to keep the MAGAts bleeving there was widespread election fraud.

This ploy is no different than when he filed election suits but then withdrew the suits when it came time to produce evidence of fraud in court.

Hunter Biden created an illusion of access to his father...

Donald Trump created an illusion of election fraud for his Qult.

I’m still here.

So? What does that mean to you? You want to let Trump skate? The hijackers are all dead.

Forum List

Back