Trump filed a detailed election contest in Georgia ...

I demand that Stacey Abrams be immediately indicted for refusing to accept the results of the 2018 election, and for refusing to concede.
I demand the same of Hillary, who said that Trump was an illegitimate president and the election was stolen for her.

I demand the same if Gore, who asked the Florida county executive to recount certain areas of Florida (the Democrat areas) to find more votes.

The affirmative action 'prosecutor' has been fucking the gang bangers instead of prosecuting them.

They can't help themselves, they're all filthy fucking animals.

Here's one right here....

7w01mf.jpg

I demand the same of Hillary, who said that Trump was an illegitimate president and the election was stolen for her.

I demand the same if Gore, who asked the Florida county executive to recount certain areas of Florida (the Democrat areas) to find more votes.

Hillary conceded within 48 hours. She didn't incite an attack on the Capitol.

""What I want to do is this. I just want to find, uh, 11,780 votes, which is one more than [the 11,779 vote margin of defeat] we have, because we won the state."

--Mara Lard Ass
Yes objections are allowed in America,, I know you hate it

The affirmative action 'prosecutor' has been fucking the gang bangers instead of prosecuting them.

View attachment 815702
If you are going to post racist propaganda -- at least have the right "thug" in your stupid ass meme

The guy in the picture is currently in jail with over 12 others -- on RICO indictments.....RICO indictments that she brought against them....

but please please please try to use that racist ass argument in court....because obviously, this shit you post on message boards ain't doing shit in the real world

View attachment 815702

^^^ Fake news.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

Here is what is going to happen....

I am going to post the link...and you will immediately deflect to something else -- because for you, it doesn't matter that you are willfully ignorant and love being lied to...what matters is that you never admit you were wrong and a liberal was right...and because of that, you will be willing to make yourself look like a total moron because of it....

"On the eve of getting the day in court they supposedly were begging for, President Trump and Chairman David Shafer’s legal team folded Thursday and voluntarily dismissed their election contests against Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger rather than submit their evidence to a court and to cross-examination."

And this link isn't a CNN link or a MSNBC link...it is from the office of the Sec of State in Georgia...

Trump didn't tell you about that, did he? cope harder

Here is what is going to happen....

I am going to post the link...and you will immediately deflect to something else -- because for you, it doesn't matter that you are willfully ignorant and love being lied to...what matters is that you never admit you were wrong and a liberal was right...and because of that, you will be willing to make yourself look like a total moron because of it....

"On the eve of getting the day in court they supposedly were begging for, President Trump and Chairman David Shafer’s legal team folded Thursday and voluntarily dismissed their election contests against Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger rather than submit their evidence to a court and to cross-examination."

And this link isn't a CNN link or a MSNBC link...it is from the office of the Sec of State in Georgia...

Trump didn't tell you about that, did he? cope harder
I think something was submitted, maybe not at this date. I can’t click the OP link because it’s a subscription. I’ll ask him for it.

Forum List

Back