Trump filed a detailed election contest in Georgia ...

LOL

You can't get your fat ass out of bed to do shit. You can't even undo your bra without help. You know it and everyone here knows it.

1504633.main_image.jpg
Is that how you view Americans lol

Dude it wasn’t to long ago my relatives had chains around your neck walking you like a dog lol .. I’d watch your mouth if I was you lol

You know how I know you are triggered?? - because now I get to look forward to seeing you on other posts trying to distance yourself from your own relatives....

It will probably be one of those posts like

"The Democrats were the Confederates, LOL"

or

"The Civil War wasn't over slavery bro....barely anyone owned slaves, tee-hee"

Well now we know, according to you...your relatives did....and not that long ago too....

I hope he doesn't listen to his lawyers. :eusa_pray:
He seldom does. Having a client whose inability to refrain from publicly spewing blatant lies and petty invectives must be tortuous.

They must be considering petitioning the courts that he be tried as a juvenile.

Dude it wasn’t to long ago my relatives had chains around your neck walking you like a dog lol .. I’d watch your mouth if I was you lol
Why, tough guy? Are you saying you are going to put chains around anyone's neck? Stop making a fool of yourself.

You know how I know you are triggered?? - because now I get to look forward to seeing you on other posts trying to distance yourself from your own relatives....

It will probably be one of those posts like

"The Democrats were the Confederates, LOL"

or

"The Civil War wasn't over slavery bro....barely anyone owned slaves, tee-hee"

Well now we know, according to you...your relatives did....and not that long ago too....
I think the men that funded the war slave owners were definitely today’s democrats, the rest were just farmers fighting an invasion.. Slavery was ending in the south. It was culture war.. very complicated.

I think the men that funded the war slave owners were definitely today’s democrats, the rest were just farmers fighting an invasion.. Slavery was ending in the south. It was culture war.. very complicated.
No, go back to how your relatives had chains around people's necks not that long ago....

The only thing complicated is you trying to cheerlead your family enslaving others and us not seeing how much of a bitch you are......

No, go back to how your relatives had chains around people's necks not that long ago....

The only thing complicated is you trying to cheerlead your family enslaving others and us not seeing how much of a bitch you are......
We did, democrats still have one around you.. it’s called fear. Be like trump fight back

We did, democrats still have one around you.. it’s called fear. Be like trump fight back
all that projection don't work on people who were born with a set of nuts......try that with someone as weak as you are....

Truth is....the most cowardly, afraid and scared people in the this country are Conservatives....

yall are the ones who are constantly calling for civil war, claiming Biden is after you -- didn't your cult leader just claim he is standing in the way of "THEM" from getting to you?

If that ain't a fear complex, nothing is...

I demand that Stacey Abrams be immediately indicted for refusing to accept the results of the 2018 election, and for refusing to concede.
That is just plain stupid. I don;t even know if any of that is true about Abrams, but I do know that Trump was not indicted for not conceeding or accepting the results

Whatever Abrams did or did not do, she did no conspire to defraud the United States. Trump did

The Loser's hysterics continue to inspire his butt boys, in the ignoble tradition of his goons attacking outnumbered police defending democracy:

Grand jurors who voted to indict Trump in Georgia earlier this week are facing threats and a profusion of racist comments online.

The jurors’ names were listed publicly within the indictment, as required under Georgia law. A review of social media platforms and far-right forums found users posting numerous racial slurs and even the jurors’ addresses.

“MAGAs posting the grand jurors addresses online,” a Truth Social user wrote. “I see a swift bullet to the head if, and when, somebody shows up at their homes.”
“Everyone on that jury should be hung,” one user wrote on a right-wing online forum.

On a different far-right site, the purported addresses of all 23 grand jurors tapped to serve in Trump’s case were posted in full.

“MAGAs posting the grand jurors addresses online,” a Truth Social user wrote. “I see a swift bullet to the head if, and when, somebody shows up at their homes.”

[https://thehill.com/regulation/cour...trump-georgia-case-face-threats-racist-abuse/]​

all that projection don't work on people who were born with a set of nuts......try that with someone as weak as you are....

Truth is....the most cowardly, afraid and scared people in the this country are Conservatives....

yall are the ones who are constantly calling for civil war, claiming Biden is after you -- didn't your cult leader just claim he is standing in the way of "THEM" from getting to you?

Data says There will be 300 of you show this weekend in democrat run towns.. and you’re a black democrat.. I’m done lol

You’re confused.. the only party attacking freedom is democrats, using fear tactics. We listen to god, when he tells us the time is right, we will unleash fear you have never seen. And we pray for you..
God has forsaken Donald Trump

This is back bone https://x.com/realcoltonmoore/status/1692175623391957219?s=46&t=jEzfgacfxMyTICsPuYXrYw

Forum List

Back