Trump finally got under Lyin Teds skin and Ted can't handle it

CeSI7TIW4AApKS0.jpg

This is what has ole Lyin Ted all riled up. LMAO...Trump tweeted this today.

Trump is brave for attacking a woman who did nothing?

You guys are cowards and hypocrites. You've been using the same pictures arguing that they are reasons to vote for trump. And an anti trump Pac points to them and you use your faux outrage to attack Cruzs wife.

You seriously don't think this is going to hurt you with women in the general? And you wonder why real men can't back trump

Trump is despicable. He knows Cruz had nothing to do with that, and he fought dirty and nasty. Shame on you excusing this childish bratty foul behavior.

Gotta love it when Trump supporters call other people liars. Trump is the biggest lair on the political stage. He lies every day about one thing or another. His list of lies is endless.

You guys are cowards and hypocrites. You've been using the same pictures arguing that they are reasons to vote for trump. And an anti trump Pac points to them and you use your faux outrage to attack Cruzs wife.

You seriously don't think this is going to hurt you with women in the general? And you wonder why real men can't back trump
No worries. Trump is already alienating women.

Half of U.S. women have 'very unfavorable' view of Trump: poll

I've always said I wouldn't Pee on a republican if he was on fire I would with Trump

I am thinking This Cruz ad was set up by Trump. A tiny super pac no one heard of until Trump started crying it up. This is horrible behavior Trump wanted to do from the get go. Mostly because Heidi Cruz is a hotter wife than his

Forum List

Back