Trump finally got under Lyin Teds skin and Ted can't handle it

If Ted was a real man, he could prove his wife was never a prostitute!

Call girl me crazy, but I just don't see someone with a six figure salary with Goldman Sachs working the corner for $50 BJs.
Exactly. It should be so easy for Ted to prove his wife's not a prostitute, it makes you wonder why he hasn't! Where there's smoke ...... Ted looks weak.

Call girl me crazy, but I just don't see someone with a six figure salary with Goldman Sachs working the corner for $50 BJs.
you think money had anything to do with drumphs 3 wives?? ya think?

They married Trump for his raw sexual appeal, of course. I mean, we're talking about models here. You really think models care about fame and riches?

Exactly. It should be so easy for Ted to prove his wife's not a prostitute, it makes you wonder why he hasn't! Where there's smoke ...... Ted looks weak.
drumph better watch his mouth So far with wives he has 3 buys and 2 sales Must've cost him many millions and his latest ,when she splits is gonna cost him big time

you think money had anything to do with drumphs 3 wives?? ya think?

They married Trump for his raw sexual appeal, of course. I mean, we're talking about models here. You really think models care about fame and riches?
no they only looked at his hands not his bank accounts

I don't understand why people like Cruz are so shocked when after they go after Trump
and Trump responds by really taking up it up quite a few notches.
Now Cruz is acting all sorts of outraged when his side started all of this.

And the media doesn't even mention it in their reporting that this all was started
by the Cruz people.

I don't understand why people like Cruz are so shocked when after they go after Trump

And the media doesn't even mention it in their reporting that this all was started
by the Cruz people.
you're wrong ....it has been mentioned ,,,,a lot and cruz says he knew nothing about it

Saw an interview with the Trump communications spokesperson on MSNBC this morning and she said
that at the start of his campaign that Trump informed all the candidates that he would hold the candidates
responsible for any and all attacks leveled by their Super Pacs....

So there you have it slimy Cruz.

Saw an interview with the Trump communications spokesperson on MSNBC this morning and she said
that at the start of his campaign that Trump informed all the candidates that he would hold the candidates

can't argue the point roz but just because drumph says it doesn't make it right ,,,btw I'm an old Bklyn guy myself Bed Sty ,,,,boys high

can't argue the point roz but just because drumph says it doesn't make it right ,,,btw I'm an old Bklyn guy myself Bed Sty ,,,,boys high

I don't like bringing any family members into it by either side....
Letterman did it with one of Palin's kids on national TV and the Libs loved him for it....
I don't like the Super Pacs doing shit and then the candidate hides behind them saying he/she didn't know about it and can't control what they do....

Bullshit....
You tell them to knock it the fuck off.

At this point Cruz should be more angry at people that are working for him so to speak
then at Trump....

Trump is being Trump and don't be so shocked when that happens.

by the Cruz people.
This has trump's fingerprints all over it. He started it, he is keeping it going. He is the one who is this nasty every step of the way

I don't like bringing any family members into it by either side....
Letterman did it with one of Palin's kids on national TV and the Libs loved him for it....
I don't like the Super Pacs doing shit and then the candidate hides behind them saying he/she didn't know about it and can't control what they do....

Bullshit....
You tell them to knock it the fuck off.

At this point Cruz should be more angry at people that are working for him so to speak
then at Trump....

Trump is being Trump and don't be so shocked when that happens.
can't wait for him to go full tilt on hillary,,,,,,and get his ass kicked by her and the voters

by the Cruz people.
This has trump's fingerprints all over it. He started it, he is keeping it going. He is the one who is this nasty every step of the way
Actually Cruz's super PAC started it. But don't let your hatred of Trump get in the way of facts.

by the Cruz people.
Actually Cruz's super PAC started it. But don't let your hatred of Trump get in the way of facts.
You know that statement is false. Shame on you for peddling such obvious lies.

the woman who started it detests Cruz

by the Cruz people.

The woman that started it runs Cruz's super pac kid. Look it up. Not going to argue with a lightweight.

by the Cruz people.

The woman that started it runs Cruz's super pac kid. Look it up. Not going to argue with a lightweight.
you are either ignorant of the facts, or a deliberate liar

Texas Lobbyist and Ted Cruz Operative Admits Origin of Campaign To Attack Donald Trump’s Wife…

On Tuesday March 8th, Ted Cruz operative Andrea McWilliams, a Texas-based lobbyist, told Fox anchor Neil Cavuto that in light of former first lady Nancy Reagan’s death this week, “we should be looking at the first lady candidates, instead of just talking about the men.”

“If Donald trump is elected, Mrs. Trump will be the first first lady that has ever posed nude; the first first lady that’s the third wife [of the president]; and the first foreign-born first lady in this century.” She said, “by contrast,” Cruz’s wife Heidi would be “the first pro-life first lady.” (link)

It was from this early Cruz strategy the Liz Mair Super-PAC “Make America Awesome” took their marching orders and began sending controversial flyers of Melania Trump to upcoming states. Thus kicking off the response from Donald Trump in defense of his wife.

Texas Lobbyist and Ted Cruz Operative Admits Origin of Campaign To Attack Donald Trump’s Wife…

On Tuesday March 8th, Ted Cruz operative Andrea McWilliams, a Texas-based lobbyist, told Fox anchor Neil Cavuto that in light of former first lady Nancy Reagan’s death this week, “we should be looking at the first lady candidates, instead of just talking about the men.”

“If Donald trump is elected, Mrs. Trump will be the first first lady that has ever posed nude; the first first lady that’s the third wife [of the president]; and the first foreign-born first lady in this century.” She said, “by contrast,” Cruz’s wife Heidi would be “the first pro-life first lady.” (link)

It was from this early Cruz strategy the Liz Mair Super-PAC “Make America Awesome” took their marching orders and began sending controversial flyers of Melania Trump to upcoming states. Thus kicking off the response from Donald Trump in defense of his wife.

This is extremely pathetic reasoning. Allegedly, a vague comment was "marching orders" which were picked up by Carly Fiorina's PAC, therefore Cruz is at fault? What the hell is wrong with you fuck heads!?! No wonder Trump is winning. Idiots. Idiot fucking everywhere!

Forum List

Back