Trump finally got under Lyin Teds skin and Ted can't handle it

LMAO! Have yall seen Lyin Ted crying on the news? Trump finally got under his skin AFTER Lyin Ted's Super Pac started a war it wasn't going to win. Love this.....haha!

Keep laughing, if the race goes to a contested convention, trump just made sure he won't get the nomination. He's in full on self destruct mode.

And watch Trump run independent :) Good Bye GOP!

See thing is. Trump is bringing in people who AREN'T GOP members or weren't until VERY VERY recently voting republican most weren't really voting at all.He doesn't get nomination then those people won't vote for the GOP nominee they will vote for Trump.So go ahead GOP don't nominate Trump I am one of those people I am STILL not registered GOP and won't be registering GOP....I will merely ask for a GOP ballot in November IF Trump is the head of it.

LMAO! Have yall seen Lyin Ted crying on the news? Trump finally got under his skin AFTER Lyin Ted's Super Pac started a war it wasn't going to win. Love this.....haha!

Keep laughing, if the race goes to a contested convention, trump just made sure he won't get the nomination. He's in full on self destruct mode.

I'm not very worried considering he will be too late to get on any ballot

See thing is. Trump is bringing in people who AREN'T GOP members or weren't until VERY VERY recently voting republican most weren't really voting at all.He doesn't get nomination then those people won't vote for the GOP nominee they will vote for Trump.So go ahead GOP don't nominate Trump I am one of those people I am STILL not registered GOP and won't be registering GOP....I will merely ask for a GOP ballot in November IF Trump is the head of it.

So why the heck should those of us who are registered Republicans care who a non Republican thinks our nominee should be?

So why the heck should those of us who are registered Republicans care who a non Republican thinks our nominee should be?
Retard, the GOP should care because they WILL VOTE REPUBLICAN for Trump and probably vote for other republicans as well.

Retard, the GOP should care because they WILL VOTE REPUBLICAN for Trump and probably vote for other republicans as well.

Doesn't matter if conservatives don't vote GOP.

Polls are showing with Trump on the ballot dems could take back the house now. Seriously messed up

Doesn't matter if conservatives don't vote GOP.

Polls are showing with Trump on the ballot dems could take back the house now. Seriously messed up
What’s seriously messed up is the GOP and its two reprehensible leading candidates.

What the polls show is the American people rejecting the bigotry and hate propagated by the right, and the politics of fear and division practiced by republicans – and thankfully so.

Ain't gonna happen, he doesn't want to be a 2 time loser. Not good for the image.

They don't have party ballots in a general election dummy.

Ain't gonna happen, he doesn't want to be a 2 time loser. Not good for the image.
Screw him out of the nomination and he will. Trump ALWAYS gets revenge.

I am thinking This Cruz ad was set up by Trump. A tiny super pac no one heard of until Trump started crying it up. This is horrible behavior Trump wanted to do from the get go. Mostly because Heidi Cruz is a hotter wife than his
A Super PAC headed by big time Cruz supporter Liz Mair, you mean.
Cruz's hands are not clean on this.

Cruz's people go after Trump's wife...
Trump goes after Cruz's wife.....

Works for me.
What the hell did the Cruz campaign think would happen?
do you really think cruz would call drumph a sniveling coward if he provoked the situation by having anything to do with that photo of trumps wife??? and saying wives and children are not to be f-ed with?? {my words}
Absolutely!
The Super PAC was headed by a big time Cruz supporter, Liz Mair, and she would not have done anything Cruz would not approve.

Cruz or his campaigns responsibility for the glamor photo of Melania is speculative at best. The photo has been all over the net for a long time anyways. There is not a shred of evidence to connect Cruz to the ad in question.
Except, of course, the FACT that the Super PAC is headed by a big time Cruz supporter, Liz Mair!

They are all behaving in a manner completely disrespectful of the office of President.

Cruz or his campaigns responsibility for the glamor photo of Melania is speculative at best. The photo has been all over the net for a long time anyways. There is not a shred of evidence to connect Cruz to the ad in question.
Except, of course, the FACT that the Super PAC is headed by a big time Cruz supporter, Liz Mair!
You are making a speculative assumption that adds up to what I said, "speculative at best". There is no speculation about Trump's ignorant and immature late night/early morning tweet. That is the unavoidable fact. His 70% disapproval by women is being reinforced as the fool Trump self-destructs.

Forum List

Back