🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump fired the U.S. pandemic response team in 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Week old "news"....Big fat hairy deal....

Pandemic.jpg

Dopey Donald Trump is looking very sick as he limps through the coronavirus as a victim.

Adhoc inane measures and gestures and no real coordinated response.

Dopey Donald Trump is demonstrating his incompetence.

Kind of makes you wonder what other "useless" experts got axed.

Hey, Commie Joe, I guess you missed the news that the claim that Trump disbanded the NSC's pandemic response office has been debunked.

The man who headed the office, Tim Morrison, has explained that three departments that were mostly duplicating efforts were reorganized into one department, and one of those was the pandemic response office. "It is this reorganization," says Morrison, "that critics have misconstrued or intentionally misrepresented."

This is just one of several false and debunked claims being parroted by Joe Biden and other Democrats:

Biden’s Unpresidential Coronavirus Rhetoric | The American Spectator | Politics Is Too Important To Be Taken Seriously.

And why aren't you loudly condemning your beloved Chinese Communist government for causing the virus to spread much more than it should have covering up the virus's existence for weeks and failing to alert the rest of the world in a timely manner?

Hey, Commie Joe, I guess you missed the news that the claim that Trump disbanded the NSC's pandemic response office has been debunked.
IOW, now that Trump's glaring mistake has become a huge source of embarrassment as well as a political liability, the spin team assigned to come up with a narrative explaining away Don's moronic, fatal, "businessman's decision" to eliminate expert viral responders has completed their work. And you bought it. Imagine my surprise.

Says the guy who claims that Joseph Smith was talking to God and the Nanking Massacre was no big deal.

The man who headed the office, Tim Morrison, has explained that three departments that were mostly duplicating efforts were reorganized into one department, and one of those was the pandemic response office. "It is this reorganization," says Morrison, "that critics have misconstrued or intentionally misrepresented."

I'm sitting at home right now instead of at my desk because the response has been so fumbling...

But it's okay, we have a space force. If the Klingons attack, we are covered.

images

IOW, now that Trump's glaring mistake has become a huge source of embarrassment as well as a political liability the spin team assigned to come up with a narrative explaining away Don's moronic, fatal, "businessman's decision" to eliminate expert viral responders has been completed. And you bought it. Imagine my surprise.

Mike also thinks Joseph Smith was talking to God...

This is just one of several false and debunked claims being parroted by Joe Biden and other Democrats:

Biden’s Unpresidential Coronavirus Rhetoric | The American Spectator | Politics Is Too Important To Be Taken Seriously.

And why aren't you loudly condemning your beloved Chinese Communist government for causing the virus to spread much more than it should have covering up the virus's existence for weeks and failing to alert the rest of the world in a timely manner?

Dismiss. Deflect. Misdirect.
Your debunking of the debunked claims has been thoroughly debunked...wait...

Trump disbanded NSC pandemic unit that experts had praised
Bolton defends decision to shutter NSC pandemic office
Donald Trump Didn’t Disband Pandemic Team, He Did Far Worse
Coronavirus: Did Trump's decision to nix pandemic team hinder response

Finally,
Did Trump Administration Fire the US Pandemic Response Team?

I'm sure the entire world will have questions for China when this is all over...but beings as the world gets a lot of it's goods and has a good deal of trade with China, I'm guessing those conversations won't get too heated.

Stop lying OP

Dismiss. Deflect. Misdirect.
Your debunking of the debunked claims has been thoroughly debunked...wait...

Trump disbanded NSC pandemic unit that experts had praised
Bolton defends decision to shutter NSC pandemic office
Donald Trump Didn’t Disband Pandemic Team, He Did Far Worse
Coronavirus: Did Trump's decision to nix pandemic team hinder response

Finally,

I'm sure the entire world will have questions for China when this is all over...but beings as the world gets a lot of it's goods and has a good deal of trade with China, I'm guessing those conversations won't get too heated.
Your own link shows the premise is a lie.
Goddamn you people are pathetic.

As a new coronavirus spread in 2020, so did concerns about the United States' preparedness for a potential pandemic.
Bethania Palma Published 26 February 2020 Updated 13 March 2020

Claim

The Trump administration fired the U.S. pandemic response team in 2018 to cut costs.

Rating

True

About this rating

I ran the White House pandemic office. Trump closed it.

The federal government is moving too slowly, due to a lack of leadership.

ByBeth Cameron
Beth Cameron is vice president for global biological policy and programs at the Nuclear Threat Initiative. She previously served as the senior director for global health security and biodefense on the White House National Security Council.
March 13, 2020 at 9:32 AM EDT

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...0de09c-6491-11ea-acca-80c22bbee96f_story.html

AND he lied the other day when he said he didn't know anything about it. 2018 .... start @ 1:45.

Tim Morrison, has explained that three departments that were mostly duplicating efforts were reorganized into one department, and one of those was the pandemic response office.

How did that merger work out? Who was in charge of the duties of the response office and how well have they done so far to stop the spread in our country?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back