Trump Force One: Trump fundraising for new jet

If you knew how shit worked you'd understand that's the direct approach on what the DNC does on Biden's Facebook page and the Yahoo front page for instance, each and every day, they solicit money for their party. It writes off the same. Difference is Trump's a lone wolf, he could give a flying fuck about the Rep. party unless they can help him.

MAGA, Trump 2024

Trump isn't a lone wolf. He is carried by so many creditors, that unless the magamite minions that willingly separate themselves from their money for him. He has to be fully funded by foreign entities. And we all know who they are, don't we?

The Republican party pays his bills for two reasons. Candidates they need to win primaries, and incumbents they don't want blackmailed.

There is no lower form of human scum than a Republican.

Trump isn't a lone wolf. He is carried by so many creditors, that unless the magamite minions that willingly separate themselves from their money for him. He has to be fully funded by foreign entities. And we all know who they are, don't we?

The Republican party pays his bills for two reasons. Candidates they need to win primaries, and incumbents they don't want blackmailed.

Amen!

The former president is fundraising for a "Trump Force One" jet, his PAC said in an email.

Former President Donald Trump appears to be fundraising for a new plane after his private jet made an emergency landing over the weekend.

Trump’s Save America PAC sent an email on Wednesday titled “Update: Trump Force One” that discussed the construction of a new plane, several news outlets reported.

The email was sent out hours after news surfaced that a private plane carrying Trump from New Orleans to Mar-a-Lago had to make an emergency landing Saturday after an engine failure, Insider reported.

“I have a very important update on my plane, but I need to trust that you won’t share it with anyone,” wrote Trump in the email, according to Newsweek. “My team is building a BRAND NEW Trump Force One.”

“The construction of this plane has been under wraps — not even the fake news media knows about it — and I can’t wait to unveil it for everyone to see,” it continued.

The email reportedly allowed recipients to “see” the new plane if they clicked an embedded link. The link actually directed to a donation page with the option to give between $5 and $2,000 to the Save America JFC PAC.

Sounds like a worthy cause for Trump supporters. Give 'til it hurts...

The former president is fundraising for a "Trump Force One" jet, his PAC said in an email.

Former President Donald Trump appears to be fundraising for a new plane after his private jet made an emergency landing over the weekend.

Trump’s Save America PAC sent an email on Wednesday titled “Update: Trump Force One” that discussed the construction of a new plane, several news outlets reported.

The email was sent out hours after news surfaced that a private plane carrying Trump from New Orleans to Mar-a-Lago had to make an emergency landing Saturday after an engine failure, Insider reported.

“I have a very important update on my plane, but I need to trust that you won’t share it with anyone,” wrote Trump in the email, according to Newsweek. “My team is building a BRAND NEW Trump Force One.”

“The construction of this plane has been under wraps — not even the fake news media knows about it — and I can’t wait to unveil it for everyone to see,” it continued.

The email reportedly allowed recipients to “see” the new plane if they clicked an embedded link. The link actually directed to a donation page with the option to give between $5 and $2,000 to the Save America JFC PAC.

It should be noted from the outset that this was not Trump's own personal plane. The plane in question is said to be a Dassault Falcon 900 loaned to him by an unnamed donor, and the Republican National Committee hurriedly found him another donor plane to fly home on because the Republican Party pays for everything Trump does now. He's not going to fly his own plane, because that's expensive and he doesn't have that kind of cash. He's going to make Republican donors pay to fly him around for the rest of his life, and their reward will be getting to listen to Trump rant about windmills or toilets for 90 minutes straight.

Got it, had to turn a plane around. Terrible tragedy. If only we could find a Ukrainian farmer willing to tow the thing to wherever it needed to go.

Hilarious. Sad, they will keep living till it hurts. And it will.

How's the view up Trump's ass? All good?
Far better than the view inside the heads of sick fucks like you.

Please get a booster today and remember to keep in touch when your heart muscle turns to jello and you're ready to do that big fancy dance. We'll want to wish you bon voyage.

And aren't you glad? If not for Trump and Republicans, who would you have to feel superior to? You know everybody here hates you, right?

Well, at least Trump's narcissistic abyss provides some comic relief during the horrors in Ukraine.

1646957598915.png

Far better than the view inside the heads of sick fucks like you.

Please get a booster today and remember to keep in touch when your heart muscle turns to jello and you're ready to do that big fancy dance. We'll want to wish you bon voyage.
Got my first shot almost a year ago, Laughin' Boy. Still doing fine.

Now launch into orbit, jackwad.

Got my first shot almost a year ago, Laughin' Boy. Still doing fine.

Now launch into orbit, jackwad.
Well, I hear that the really cool kids are getting the kill shot .............................oops, I mean "vaccine"........................... every week. I really think you should do the same so that everybody will like you.

Well, I hear that the really cool kids are getting the kill shot .............................oops, I mean "vaccine"........................... every week. I really think you should do the same so that everybody will like you.
I would suggest that you take the vaccine but I know better.

You've already proven yourself a moron, so I won't bother.

Sorry that you are so unhappy in the United States of America. Perhaps, you would be happier in some other country. I know we would be happier if you were in some other country. :)
You know the country is turning to shit, why bother?

Forum List

Back