Trump full of shit

Yeah, he should be talkin open borders, free college,
Blacks need more handouts, and no more guns for folks.... Xx. Lmfao

cjones02252016-e1456449641901.jpg

Oh go cry in your Cheerios numb nuts unlike you I have supported trump from the beginning and I know he is a fucking fraud

Oh, you mean, just like we all told you?

clown.jpg
Hard to know anything since he has only changed his tune the past 72 hours

Trump told you that he was a republican. He didn't like imminent domain. He's not one of the 1% and avoiding taxes robs the middle class while saying his act of robbery was smart business. Add on top of that his 3500 lawsuits and Trump University fraud case...

There's a wealth of indications that he was selling you on bs he couldn't deliver. Way more there than the last 72 hours.

He says he picked that globalist piece of shit for party unity yet not long ago Trump didn't give a shit about the party unifying the fact is the party WAS unifying behind him or it was kicking out the losers who didn't want to back him. What a spineless pussy! He just shows he is Fucking WEAK!
This angry opinion was brought to you by the unofficial sponsors of BLM, NBPs, the DNC, and Twix... :p
Trumps morons showing they could care less that he has done the complete opposite of what he has claimed he is for in the past year in just 72 hours! Seems like I made the right decision. When the neocons and RINO'S start defending someone I know it's time to split
1. Your post was an angry, partisan rant

2. No surprise, you offered no evidence, no links.

MOST IMPORTANTLY...

3. You act like such actions are limited to Republicans while showing no concern or condemnation for the HYPOCRISY of Mr. 'MOST TRANSPARENT ADMINISTRATION EVUH' / 'LIE OF THE YEAR'....

...so spare us the BULLSHIT!

How exactly is the OP partisan? Don't get me wrong, he's a moron, but he's a racist loon who realized Trump is an opportunist and his word is not to be taken seriously.

Who are you? The little fascist policy police? A proven wingnut says something not nice about Trump and you're here to rap his knuckles with your obedience ruler? You guys remind me of Nazis more everyday.

He says he picked that globalist piece of shit for party unity yet not long ago Trump didn't give a shit about the party unifying the fact is the party WAS unifying behind him or it was kicking out the losers who didn't want to back him. What a spineless pussy! He just shows he is Fucking WEAK!
This angry opinion was brought to you by the unofficial sponsors of BLM, NBPs, the DNC, and Twix... :p
Trumps morons showing they could care less that he has done the complete opposite of what he has claimed he is for in the past year in just 72 hours! Seems like I made the right decision. When the neocons and RINO'S start defending someone I know it's time to split

MOST IMPORTANTLY...

3. You act like such actions are limited to Republicans while showing no concern or condemnation for the HYPOCRISY of Mr. 'MOST TRANSPARENT ADMINISTRATION EVUH' / 'LIE OF THE YEAR'....

How exactly is the OP partisan? Don't get me wrong, he's a moron, but he's a racist loon who realized Trump is an opportunist and his word is not to be taken seriously.

Who are you? The little fascist policy police? A proven wingnut says something not nice about Trump and you're here to rap his knuckles with your obedience ruler? You guys remind me of Nazis more everyday.
You idiots remind me of retards every day. You can't articulate a point without interjecting hate. Trotting out the Nazi card is a loser position but it's really all you have since the left wing candidate is so corrupt and dishonest. Just like all libs.

To the OP, getting the base onboard is critical, nobody wins without the base.

MOST IMPORTANTLY...

You idiots remind me of retards every day. You can't articulate a point without interjecting hate. Trotting out the Nazi card is a loser position but it's really all you have since the left wing candidate is so corrupt and dishonest. Just like all libs.

Let's see, I was replying to a post between a known racist and a wingnut who practically accused him of being a card carrying member of the ACLU (like in a bad way) and you're calling me out because easy is acting like a little fascist who can't stand the slightest bit disagreement about the cult of personality that is Trump?

If you're not Nazis, then quit knocking the guy goose stepping to a different beat.

How exactly is the OP partisan?
As I pointed out, he picks on Trump while ignoring 'the master', Obama.

Maybe you don't know him that well...

Don't get me wrong, he's a moron, but he's a racist loon ....

I stand corrected... :p

What does Obama have to do with it? Are you really saying that because one doesn't like things about Trump they have to remain silent because of Obama? Sounds retarded.

MOST IMPORTANTLY...

Let's see, I was replying to a post between a known racist and a wingnut who practically accused him of being a card carrying member of the ACLU (like in a bad way) and you're calling me out because easy is acting like a little fascist who can't stand the slightest bit disagreement about the cult of personality that is Trump?

If you're not Nazis, then quit knocking the guy goose stepping to a different beat.
I said you're a full of shit asshole for your words. Blaming others is a liberal tactic. Loser.

Hard to know anything since he has only changed his tune the past 72 hours
Do the words "Mitt Romney" ring any bells ??

How about the words "flip flop" ??
Ugh I hate that but it's true I hated Romney from the start Trump I liked

2. No surprise, you offered no examples, evidence, no links.

MOST IMPORTANTLY...

1. He said he picked pence to unite the party at his speech today go google the fact that trump has said several times he didn't need or care if the gop united behind him he would win by himself

2. I take this shit personally bc I thought I finally had a candidate that have a shit about working class white Americans
How exactly is the OP partisan?
As I pointed out, he picks on Trump while ignoring 'the master', Obama.

Maybe you don't know him that well...

Don't get me wrong, he's a moron, but he's a racist loon ....

I stand corrected... :p

Obama is an idiot but why the fuck do I need to talk about Obama? He is gone in a few months and I never supported the pos

MOST IMPORTANTLY...

I said you're a full of shit asshole for your words. Blaming others is a liberal tactic. Loser.

More of an observation than an accusation. Anyway, I'm not one wingnut blaming another wingnut of being a liberal because I said something not nice about Trump. You should ask either one of them who cares enough to pull your wedgie out.

1. He said he picked pence to unite the party at his speech today go google the fact that trump has said several times he didn't need or care if the gop united behind him he would win by himself
No he never said that. Go google it is what bullshitters do.

He said "“I think it would be better if it were unified. I think there would be something good about it, but I don’t actually think it has to be unified."

MOST IMPORTANTLY...

More of an observation than an accusation. Anyway, I'm not one wingnut blaming another wingnut of being a liberal because I said something not nice about Trump. You should ask either one of them who cares enough to pull your wedgie out.
Stuffing your fingers up your ass and sniffing them thinking it's a heavenly scent doesn't impress me. You're a loser with nothing but hate and arrogance.

So who did you want?

It's hilarious! One goofball who fell for another Trump con sees the light argues with another Trump goofball who doesn't care about his lies and calls the other a Hillary supporter.

The goofball OP is only upset that Trump's VP pick is against what he said he would do...yet he still believes Trump would do all those other goofy promises at the SAME TIME! LOL

you voted for Robert Byrd, and his friends...NOW that is hilarious.

One of the big reasons that I chose Mike, and one of the reasons is party unity, I have to be honest,” Trump said in his typically off-the-cuff speaking style at the event in midtown Manhattan. “Because I’m an outsider. I want to be an outsider.”

Like I said. I watch cnn and they were talking about it it's pathetic

So who did you want?
Senator Sessions

He said "“I think it would be better if it were unified. I think there would be something good about it, but I don’t actually think it has to be unified."
Perfect trumpeter right here twist it to fit lol go ahead this is the 2 biggest liars and pieces is shit running for president ever

Stuffing your fingers up your ass and sniffing them thinking it's a heavenly scent doesn't impress me. You're a loser with nothing but hate and arrogance.

Yeah, that doesn't sound like hate at all. Actually it just sounds like you needed an excuse to bring up your sexual fetishes.

One of the big reasons that I chose Mike, and one of the reasons is party unity, I have to be honest,” Trump said in his typically off-the-cuff speaking style at the event in midtown Manhattan. “Because I’m an outsider. I want to be an outsider.”

Like I said. I watch cnn and they were talking about it it's pathetic
He said “I think it would be better if it were unified. I think there would be something good about it, but I don’t actually think it has to be unified."

Read that until you understand it.

Forum List

Back