Trump gets his first classified briefing tomorrow...

You know, I wouldn't be surprised if Trump leaks out some classified material after he gets his classified briefing.

If he thinks he can use some of it politically against Hillary, it wouldn't surprise me if he let it out.

Especially if it's something really juicy that would rev up his base support.

Trump probably thinks that refraining from blurting out classified information is just one more example of political correctness.

Trump probably thinks that refraining from blurting out classified information is just one more example of political correctness.

You know, I wouldn't be surprised if Trump leaks out some classified material after he gets his classified briefing.

If he thinks he can use some of it politically against Hillary, it wouldn't surprise me if he let it out.

I'm expecting it to slip out during one of his soliloquies on the stump. They won't tell him anything TOO important, I hope.

That means Hillary gets her first one, too............time to crank up the Clinton Global Racketeering Fund. (afterall, Bill and Chelsea have also been waiting with baited (squid, I think it is.....) breath!

Yeah, he should just put it on illegal, unclassified, unencrypted personal servers and e-mail it out to everyone like Hillary does.

Only if he emails them to Hillary

That's why they should completely make it up. Total fabrications about countries that don't even exist.
Then when he lets it fly in a debate ---- BUSTED.

So did they lie and give to him fake briefing like Harry Reid wanted?

Hillary already leaked it.

That means Hillary gets her first one, too............time to crank up the Clinton Global Racketeering Fund. (afterall, Bill and Chelsea have also been waiting with baited (squid, I think it is.....) breath!

It wouldn't hurt to watch what the Saudi's do in the next few days.

Yeah, he should just put it on illegal, unclassified, unencrypted personal servers and e-mail it out to everyone like Hillary does.
Can't. They made a law about that a while after Hillary left the SOS position.

Hell Biden told the world which of his SS agents carries the nuke codes.

And libs cry about national security.

Biden is literally the dumbest guy in DC.

Yeah it's not complete common knowledge that the President and Vice President constantly have an aide with the nuclear codes available to them :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back