Trump gets Slammed

Republicans voted for Fascism and as a result, they ushered in a Fascism President. Conservative Amerika can't blame Hillary!!! Hillary didn't hold a gun to their empty heads and force them to vote for the Fascist Trump.
you must be one of them die hard lefties....i will say it again....if hillary could not convince even the moderate righties,and the ones who did not like trump to vote for her, that is on her....many republicans who were not crazy about trump,voted for him anyway, because they looked at him as the so called "lessor of 2 evils"....
You must be stubborn conservative......You guys who voted for Trump....own him.....it ain't Hillary's-Liberal Progressive-Obama's FAULT!!!!

No excuses!! The GOP now owns it all!!! The supreme court the House and Senate, the AG and the White House Now lets see if you GOVERN for everyone and not just the 1 percent of the richest people in America.

The eye's of the world is on Trump, Conservatives, Trump's cabinet picks and Congressional Republicant's!!!

Conservative Red State Voting Americans have voted for a Facist Con-Man....and will unleash Trump policies on the Country......what a tragedy. Enjoy the next 4-8 years!!!!
8b3effd130c67793597a30d9cb3a7f33.jpg
you havent been here long enough to know what anyone here is .....i never backed trump and called him an ass quite often...but just by how you keep defending your party instead of countering what im saying tells me what i said about you is probably true.....you are just one of them die hard party people.....
Oh Cry me a river!!!! I don't have to know which party you did or didn't vote for! The point I'm is conservatives republicant's have just elected a Con Man Fasist Fraud to the WH.......plain and simple.
and you still are not addressing what i said....but nice dance,was that a Galop?.....
You are a conservative Trump supporter.......you don't get anything addressed!!!!!!

you must be one of them die hard lefties....i will say it again....if hillary could not convince even the moderate righties,and the ones who did not like trump to vote for her, that is on her....many republicans who were not crazy about trump,voted for him anyway, because they looked at him as the so called "lessor of 2 evils"....
You must be stubborn conservative......You guys who voted for Trump....own him.....it ain't Hillary's-Liberal Progressive-Obama's FAULT!!!!

No excuses!! The GOP now owns it all!!! The supreme court the House and Senate, the AG and the White House Now lets see if you GOVERN for everyone and not just the 1 percent of the richest people in America.

The eye's of the world is on Trump, Conservatives, Trump's cabinet picks and Congressional Republicant's!!!

Conservative Red State Voting Americans have voted for a Facist Con-Man....and will unleash Trump policies on the Country......what a tragedy. Enjoy the next 4-8 years!!!!
8b3effd130c67793597a30d9cb3a7f33.jpg
you havent been here long enough to know what anyone here is .....i never backed trump and called him an ass quite often...but just by how you keep defending your party instead of countering what im saying tells me what i said about you is probably true.....you are just one of them die hard party people.....
Oh Cry me a river!!!! I don't have to know which party you did or didn't vote for! The point I'm is conservatives republicant's have just elected a Con Man Fasist Fraud to the WH.......plain and simple.
and you still are not addressing what i said....but nice dance,was that a Galop?.....
You are a conservative Trump supporter.......you don't get anything addressed!!!!!!
i am?...lol....if you say so....like i said you dont know shit....now if you are going to keep on dancing at least let me put some music on for you.....

Forum List

Back