Trump gets Slammed

Republicans voted for Fascism and as a result, they ushered in a Fascism President. Conservative Amerika can't blame Hillary!!! Hillary didn't hold a gun to their empty heads and force them to vote for the Fascist Trump.

Yeah, just keep ranting Trump's a fascist.

Hey look everyone! Our new chewtoy!!!!

:laugh2:
Hey man......you know there are no redeeming qualities about Trump!!!! Conservative Amerika just simply voted for a Con Man-Fascist and many of the Trump voters have already shown voters remorse for their fuck up. Its too late now!!!!!:laugh2:
giphy.gif
You like the rest of the Russian Conservative Republicans are in denial!!!!
giphy.gif

and you're a troll.

And a pretty substandard troll at that.

Hey man......you know there are no redeeming qualities about Trump!!!! Conservative Amerika just simply voted for a Con Man-Fascist and many of the Trump voters have already shown voters remorse for their fuck up. Its too late now!!!!!:laugh2:
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

and you're a troll.

Only thing he brings to the table is an appetite for pain.

Its to voters to know which candidate they wanted.
and its up to the candidates to convince people to vote for them.....
Conservatives failed miserably!
in mid america hillary failed miserably...thats on her....
Republicans voted for Fascism and as a result, they ushered in a Fascism President. Conservative Amerika can't blame Hillary!!! Hillary didn't hold a gun to their empty heads and force them to vote for the Fascist Trump.

But we now have a man smarter than generals smarter than cia and fbi and he knows things other people don't know ??DEAR GOD what kind of an AH did republicans give us now?

Well given that those you mentioned above have cow towed to Obama and his failed policies for 8 years, it isn't very hard to be smarter than them.

Most of middle America was smarter, and that's why they voted Trump.

I mean give me a policy Obama didn't that wasn't a complete failure, foreign or domestic?

Closing Gitmo?

Obamacare?

Arab Spring?

Al Queda on the Run?

Shovel Ready jobs?

Fast and Furious?

What has that man touched that didn't turn to a complete disaster?

Please elaborate!
I'm sure by conservative Amerika voting to elect a Fascist Con Man Fraud....Trump will solve the following:

Closing Gitmo?

Obamacare?

Arab Spring?

Al Queda on the Run?

Shovel Ready jobs?

Fast and Furious?

It seem as though middle America needs to close down their Meth Labs and get off Meth!!!! Because all you meth lab-addicted conservatives just elected a Trickle Down Con Man!!!!

McMullin, the guy who was helping Hillary and Barry arm Al Qaeda - the terrorists who slaughtered 3,000 Americans, 'slammed' Trump for 'siding with the Russia' (which really means Trump criticized the CIA for illegally ignoring a subpoena to appear before Congress and has failed to produce solid, definitive evidence that Russia hacked anything).

Now that's finny.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

and you're a troll.

Hey Tea-Party dunce.....what do you do with your tea bags??? Inquiring minds want to know!!!!

Trump has told Putin and Russia thank for helping him win the Presidency!

Apparently, Trump is 007!

View attachment 104840
Has 007 Trump made Melania one of his Bond Hoe's!!!

Oh, the ranting against Trump isn't working. Have to move onto the family.

Typical sore loser liberalism.

Poor baby! Here's something that will help with all that butthurt!

View attachment 104842
Melania just posted she wants to know where she can pick up some "Buthurt"

Sounds like this thing needs to be transferred to the Flame Zone or the Rubber room. This isn't a discussion of politics. Just the rantings of an angry sore loser.
Sounds like you are a conservative adult crying and complaining to the Mods!! Nothing knew here....thats your DNA and Genes speaking for you.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

and you're a troll.

Drink your tea and shut up!!! And save your bags for a rainy day and reuse them as you have voters remorse over the next 4 years.

Apparently, Trump is 007!

View attachment 104840

View attachment 104842

Sounds like this thing needs to be transferred to the Flame Zone or the Rubber room. This isn't a discussion of politics. Just the rantings of an angry sore loser.
Sounds like you are a conservative adult crying and complaining to the Mods!! Nothing knew here....thats your DNA and Genes speaking for you.

Complain to the mods about you?

Not worth the effort!

:lmao:

View attachment 104842

Complain to the mods about you?

Not worth the effort!

Then drink your tea and shut up!!! And save your bags for a rainy day and reuse them as you have voters remorse over the next 4 years.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

and you're a troll.

Drink your tea and shut up!!! And save your bags for a rainy day and reuse them as you have voters remorse over the next 4 years.

Oh someone is having a meltdown.

Sorry but you can't shut me up and you can't speak for the voters of this country.

giphy.gif

Translation:

View attachment 104844
Translation:
neocon_teamtrump.jpg

giphy.gif

and you're a troll.

Oh someone is having a meltdown.

Sorry but you can't shut me up and you can't speak for the voters of this country.
You elected a con man Fascist!!! Enough said.

giphy.gif

Translation:

View attachment 104844
Translation:
neocon_teamtrump.jpg

Yeah, Hillary had NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Wallstreet or banking backers.

And Neocon???? You are aware that Hillary voted to go into Iraq and Trump didn't, right?

If you liberals EVER tried to THINK before you throw your insults. You leave the door wide open!

not really?.....i dont care what "mormon boys" plan was,if hillary could not convince someone to vote for her over him or trump.....thats on her....
You can't blame Hillary for voters who voted for Fascist Con Man!!!
sure i can....its up to HER and her people to convince people she is better than trump...if she fails thats on her...
Its to voters to know which candidate they wanted. Conservatives failed miserably! They voted for a Con Man "Tricklel Down" Fascist.
you must be one of them die hard lefties....i will say it again....if hillary could not convince even the moderate righties,and the ones who did not like trump to vote for her, that is on her....many republicans who were not crazy about trump,voted for him anyway, because they looked at him as the so called "lessor of 2 evils"....

giphy.gif

Translation:

View attachment 104844
Translation:
neocon_teamtrump.jpg

And Neocon???? You are aware that Hillary voted to go into Iraq and Trump didn't, right?

If you liberals EVER tried to THINK before you throw your insults. You leave the door wide open!

Enjoy your Fascist Dictator for the next 4 years!!!
8b3effd130c67793597a30d9cb3a7f33.jpg

You can't blame Hillary for voters who voted for Fascist Con Man!!!
sure i can....its up to HER and her people to convince people she is better than trump...if she fails thats on her...
Its to voters to know which candidate they wanted. Conservatives failed miserably! They voted for a Con Man "Tricklel Down" Fascist.
you must be one of them die hard lefties....i will say it again....if hillary could not convince even the moderate righties,and the ones who did not like trump to vote for her, that is on her....many republicans who were not crazy about trump,voted for him anyway, because they looked at him as the so called "lessor of 2 evils"....
You must be stubborn conservative......You guys who voted for Trump....own him.....it ain't Hillary's-Liberal Progressive-Obama's FAULT!!!!

No excuses!! The GOP now owns it all!!! The supreme court the House and Senate, the AG and the White House Now lets see if you GOVERN for everyone and not just the 1 percent of the richest people in America.

The eye's of the world is on Trump, Conservatives, Trump's cabinet picks and Congressional Republicant's!!!

Conservative Red State Voting Americans have voted for a Facist Con-Man....and will unleash Trump policies on the Country......what a tragedy. Enjoy the next 4-8 years!!!!

giphy.gif

Translation:

View attachment 104844
Translation:
neocon_teamtrump.jpg

Yes I know the Tea Bagger Conservatives.....NEVER INSULT ANYONE!!!! Thanks for playing.

You must be stubborn conservative......You guys who voted for Trump....own him.....it ain't Hillary's-Liberal Progressive-Obama's FAULT!!!!

No excuses!! The GOP now owns it all!!! The supreme court the House and Senate, the AG and the White House Now lets see if you GOVERN for everyone and not just the 1 percent of the richest people in America.

The eye's of the world is on Trump, Conservatives, Trump's cabinet picks and Congressional Republicant's!!!

Conservative Red State Voting Americans have voted for a Facist Con-Man....and will unleash Trump policies on the Country......what a tragedy. Enjoy the next 4-8 years!!!!
you havent been here long enough to know what anyone here is .....i never backed trump and called him an ass quite often...but just by how you keep defending your party instead of countering what im saying tells me what i said about you is probably true.....you are just one of them die hard party people.....

you havent been here long enough to know what anyone here is .....i never backed trump and called him an ass quite often...but just by how you keep defending your party instead of countering what im saying tells me what i said about you is probably true.....you are just one of them die hard party people.....
Oh Cry me a river!!!! I don't have to know which party you did or didn't vote for! The point I'm is conservatives republicant's have just elected a Con Man Fasist Fraud to the WH.......plain and simple.

Oh Cry me a river!!!! I don't have to know which party you did or didn't vote for! The point I'm is conservatives republicant's have just elected a Con Man Fasist Fraud to the WH.......plain and simple.
and you still are not addressing what i said....but nice dance,was that a Galop?.....

Forum List

Back