Trump gets Slammed

Well have at it, amend the Constitution what are you waiting for? Oh that's right you don't have enough support from the American people to do that. I guess you will just have to live with the current system and suck on the losses. :eusa_boohoo:
As I've said many times, if the Trump Presidency is disastrous enough, the support will be there.

Why would Trump's presidency be disastrous? Are you rooting for that? You libs seem to have sour grapes. You start one sour puss face thread after another. Is it because you lost all the free shit Hillary was promising you?
Rooting? No. My hope is that everything he was running on was a blatant lie to fool you braindead morons into voting for him. That way whatever damage he causes is reversible in 4 years. If he follows through on his promises, then it WILL be disastrous. Fascist regimes always result in disaster.

Just relax Trump will do fine and you will lose again in 4 years. If you want to worry about something it should be that Democrats don't have any presidential candidates on deck. Just a few has been white people about 89 years old.
Likely in 2020, if he hasn't been impeached or assassinated before then, his main campaign strategy will be like Dubya's in 2004, that it's not smart to change leaders in the middle of multiple wars.
Yeah.....but I'm sure you don't really hope for an assassination.

As I've said many times, if the Trump Presidency is disastrous enough, the support will be there.

Why would Trump's presidency be disastrous? Are you rooting for that? You libs seem to have sour grapes. You start one sour puss face thread after another. Is it because you lost all the free shit Hillary was promising you?
Rooting? No. My hope is that everything he was running on was a blatant lie to fool you braindead morons into voting for him. That way whatever damage he causes is reversible in 4 years. If he follows through on his promises, then it WILL be disastrous. Fascist regimes always result in disaster.

Just relax Trump will do fine and you will lose again in 4 years. If you want to worry about something it should be that Democrats don't have any presidential candidates on deck. Just a few has been white people about 89 years old.
Likely in 2020, if he hasn't been impeached or assassinated before then, his main campaign strategy will be like Dubya's in 2004, that it's not smart to change leaders in the middle of multiple wars.
No just expect one. No President has ever entered office after running a campaign whose goal it was to make enemies, and a promise to make more after entering office.

In many ways having President Pence, a religious fundamentalist, as President is an even scarier prospect.

I'm quite sure the left wishes for it.

No just expect one. No President has ever entered office after running a campaign whose goal it was to make enemies, and a promise to make more after entering office.

In many ways having President Pence, a religious fundamentalist, as President is an even scarier prospect.
That's an extremely warped perspective of what really happened.
The fact is most of what you just related is a complete fantasy dreamed up by the Hillary campaign and her mainstream media propagandists.
It's like you folks on the left are suffering from some kind of disease or syndrome that doesn't allow you to think clearly. You can only think the worst of Hillary and Obama's enemies because it's so easy to do so....regardless of the facts.
Used it be it was Bush.....now Trump is your demon to focus all of your hatred and your fears on.

You're sick.

So Putin should throw a temper tantrum like Obama did?

Trump throws tantrums on twitter!!!!! Trump campaigned for 18 months straight throwing temper tantrums, so much so, Trumppy was getting comparisons to Hitlers temper tantrums!!!

Then again, Trump's family (Grand Father) immigrated from Germany!!!! And according to Trump's first wife, the Donald's favorite novel to read was Mein Kaumpf!!! I shit you not!

And if Mormon-boy hadn't run a third party candidacy that took votes away from Mrs. Clinton, Trump wouldn't have succeeded.

This is going to get very tiresome, watching all these people who helped Trump win complain about him.
I don't think it made a difference

if the Third Party candidates who knew they couldn't vote for Trump but refused to vote for Hillary had actually voted for Hillary, she'd have won Utah, she'd have won FL, NC, MI, WI, and PA.

But third parties gave these people copouts, and now we are stuck with a guy most of us didn't want.

oh bullshit joe....if hillary could not convince people to vote for her over someone else,thats on her....

Uh, not really.

Let's be blunt on what Mormon-boy's plan was. Mormon boys' plan was to deny either candidate 270 and let Congress pick him because Trump was unacceptable.

In short, he was trying to game an awful system.
not really?.....i dont care what "mormon boys" plan was,if hillary could not convince someone to vote for her over him or trump.....thats on her....

oh bullshit joe....if hillary could not convince people to vote for her over someone else,thats on her....

Uh, not really.

Let's be blunt on what Mormon-boy's plan was. Mormon boys' plan was to deny either candidate 270 and let Congress pick him because Trump was unacceptable.

not really?.....i dont care what "mormon boys" plan was,if hillary could not convince someone to vote for her over him or trump.....thats on her....
You can't blame Hillary for voters who voted for Fascist Con Man!!!

Uh, not really.

sure i can....its up to HER and her people to convince people she is better than trump...if she fails thats on her...

Someone who knows
Evan McMullin slams Donald Trump: He is siding with America’s ‘greatest adversary’
Chris Enloe December 31, 2016 9:49 am
GettyImages-588325336-1-1280x720.jpg

SALT LAKE CITY, UT - AUGUST 10: Former CIA agent Evan McMullin announces his presidential campaign as an Independent candidate on August 10, 2016 in Salt Lake City, Utah. Supporters gathered in downtown Salt Lake City for the launch of his Utah petition drive to collect the 1000 signatures McMullin needs to qualify for the presidential ballot. (Photo by George Frey/Getty Images)
374FollowSHARE

Former independent presidential candidate Evan McMullin tore into President-elect Donald Trump on Friday after Trump tweeted praise of Russian President Vladimir Putin.

McMullin, who himself is a former U.S. spy, tweeted that Trump “is siding with America’s greatest adversary even as it attacks our democracy,” in response to the president-elect’s praise of Putin.

“Never grow desensitized to this,” he warned.

Follow
Evan McMullin

✔@Evan_McMullin

To be clear, @realDonaldTrump is siding with America's greatest adversary even as it attacks our democracy. Never grow desensitized to this. https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/814919370711461890 …

3:18 PM - 30 Dec 2016

So, because some sore losers want to blame Russian for their bad campaign and equally bad candidate, Trump should join in or be "Un-American?"

That's some laughable BS!

:lmao:

Uh, not really.

sure i can....its up to HER and her people to convince people she is better than trump...if she fails thats on her...
Its to voters to know which candidate they wanted. Conservatives failed miserably! They voted for a Con Man "Tricklel Down" Fascist.

Someone who knows
Evan McMullin slams Donald Trump: He is siding with America’s ‘greatest adversary’

SALT LAKE CITY, UT - AUGUST 10: Former CIA agent Evan McMullin announces his presidential campaign as an Independent candidate on August 10, 2016 in Salt Lake City, Utah. Supporters gathered in downtown Salt Lake City for the launch of his Utah petition drive to collect the 1000 signatures McMullin needs to qualify for the presidential ballot. (Photo by George Frey/Getty Images)
374FollowSHARE

Former independent presidential candidate Evan McMullin tore into President-elect Donald Trump on Friday after Trump tweeted praise of Russian President Vladimir Putin.

McMullin, who himself is a former U.S. spy, tweeted that Trump “is siding with America’s greatest adversary even as it attacks our democracy,” in response to the president-elect’s praise of Putin.

Follow
Evan McMullin

✔@Evan_McMullin

To be clear, @realDonaldTrump is siding with America's greatest adversary even as it attacks our democracy. Never grow desensitized to this. https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/814919370711461890 …

So, because some sore losers want to blame Russian for their bad campaign and equally bad candidate, Trump should join in or be "Un-American?"

Russian Republicans are UN-American and voted to allow a Fascist to become President!!!!! Hillary was a hyper Corporate Democrat from the 1990's.......but she wasn't a FASCIST!!!!

Uh, not really.

Its to voters to know which candidate they wanted. Conservatives failed miserably! They voted for a Con Man "Tricklel Down" Fascist.
Seems what they wanted was not Hillary.

and that happened

Someone who knows

374FollowSHARE

Follow
Evan McMullin

✔@Evan_McMullin

Russian Republicans are UN-American and voted to allow a Fascist to become President!!!!! Hillary was a hyper Corporate Democrat from the 1990's.......but she wasn't a FASCIST!!!!
:cuckoo:

Someone who knows

374FollowSHARE

Follow
Evan McMullin

✔@Evan_McMullin

Yeah because blaming an enemy for your loss, is sooooooooooooo unfacist. Just ask Hitler who blamed the loss of WWI on the Jews!!!!!

Uh, not really.

Seems what they wanted was not Hillary.

and that happened
No the Trump voters voted for Fascism!!! And conservatives voted in a Con Man Fascist!!! Thanks Conservative Russian UN-Americans. By voting and allowing a Fascist to be come President!!!

Its too late for voters remorse conservatives! You guys fucked up royally.

Uh, not really.

Its to voters to know which candidate they wanted.
and its up to the candidates to convince people to vote for them.....
Conservatives failed miserably!
in mid america hillary failed miserably...thats on her....

Forum List

Back