Trump gets Slammed

"I am butthurt that Trump won and will continue making a fool out of myself."

Thread #231232

an antiquated election system created to accommodate slave owners
so why isnt she president then?.....and what is joe talking about?....
Depressed voter turnout and an antiquated election system created to accommodate slave owners

No doubt you would prefer one where 12-15 states decide the presidency based on superior population numbers.
I would prefer that the person the people chose to be President would be President, instead of a manipulation of a centuries old system made for slaveowners.

They do. on a state by state basis.
There are states where a person's vote counts more than people in other states. It's a poor system.

You libs didn't complain when Obama won. You libs didn't complain before the election. Only now after you lost now you want to change the system. What a bunch of immature cry babies. Here's you :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

And if Mormon-boy hadn't run a third party candidacy that took votes away from Mrs. Clinton, Trump wouldn't have succeeded.

This is going to get very tiresome, watching all these people who helped Trump win complain about him.
oh bullshit joe....if hillary could not convince people to vote for her over someone else,thats on her....
She did. To the tune of +3,000,000
so why isnt she president then?.....and what is joe talking about?....
Depressed voter turnout and an antiquated election system created to accommodate slave owners
sounds like an excuse to me.....maybe if the democrats would have picked someone who did not have her piss poor likability content trump would have been buried in more than just cal and ny...
Nah republicans picked someone with worse likeability and won. So it wasn't that.

No doubt you would prefer one where 12-15 states decide the presidency based on superior population numbers.
I would prefer that the person the people chose to be President would be President, instead of a manipulation of a centuries old system made for slaveowners.

There are states where a person's vote counts more than people in other states. It's a poor system.
you mean like cal and ny?....
No. The states where people's votes count for a disproportionately high amount all went red. Same as in 2000 when the people's will was also ignored.

Neither candidate was or is qualified to do the job. Its really a sad sad disgusting statement about this so so nation that trump and Clinton were the choices. The voting public is dumb. Flat out dumb....they bite on what candidates say blinded by the notion they are supposed to be patriotic.

You libs didn't complain when Obama won. You libs didn't complain before the election. Only now after you lost now you want to change the system. What a bunch of immature cry babies. Here's you :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
Obama did not make history by winning the presidency despite getting blown out in the popular vote. The Democrat candidate has won the popular vote in 6 of the last 7 elections, but been screwed by an obsolete eection system twice in that amount of time. You would be asking for a re-examination of the system too if we were to switch places.

And we did want to change the system before the election. We talked about it for years. Get with the times man.

Neither candidate was or is qualified to do the job. Its really a sad sad disgusting statement about this so so nation that trump and Clinton were the choices. The voting public is dumb. Flat out dumb....they bite on what candidates say blinded by the notion they are supposed to be patriotic.
The media created the false narrative that somehow Clinton was as bad as Trump. A laughable notion. But republicans will act like the media did nothing to prop up their buffoon.

Someone who knows
Evan McMullin slams Donald Trump: He is siding with America’s ‘greatest adversary’
Chris Enloe December 31, 2016 9:49 am
GettyImages-588325336-1-1280x720.jpg

SALT LAKE CITY, UT - AUGUST 10: Former CIA agent Evan McMullin announces his presidential campaign as an Independent candidate on August 10, 2016 in Salt Lake City, Utah. Supporters gathered in downtown Salt Lake City for the launch of his Utah petition drive to collect the 1000 signatures McMullin needs to qualify for the presidential ballot. (Photo by George Frey/Getty Images)
374FollowSHARE

Former independent presidential candidate Evan McMullin tore into President-elect Donald Trump on Friday after Trump tweeted praise of Russian President Vladimir Putin.

McMullin, who himself is a former U.S. spy, tweeted that Trump “is siding with America’s greatest adversary even as it attacks our democracy,” in response to the president-elect’s praise of Putin.

“Never grow desensitized to this,” he warned.

Follow
Evan McMullin

✔@Evan_McMullin

To be clear, @realDonaldTrump is siding with America's greatest adversary even as it attacks our democracy. Never grow desensitized to this. https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/814919370711461890 …

3:18 PM - 30 Dec 2016
Evan McMullin knows what he is talking about.

Obama did not make history by winning the presidency despite getting blown out in the popular vote. The Democrat candidate has won the popular vote in 6 of the last 7 elections, but been screwed by an obsolete eection system twice in that amount of time. You would be asking for a re-examination of the system too if we were to switch places.

And we did want to change the system before the election. We talked about it for years. Get with the times man.

Well have at it, amend the Constitution what are you waiting for? Oh that's right you don't have enough support from the American people to do that. I guess you will just have to live with the current system and suck on the losses. :eusa_boohoo:

Well have at it, amend the Constitution what are you waiting for? Oh that's right you don't have enough support from the American people to do that. I guess you will just have to live with the current system and suck on the losses. :eusa_boohoo:
As I've said many times, if the Trump Presidency is disastrous enough, the support will be there.

Clinton was not better than trump.she, like Donnie, is beholden to the one percent.

As I've said many times, if the Trump Presidency is disastrous enough, the support will be there.

Why would Trump's presidency be disastrous? Are you rooting for that? You libs seem to have sour grapes. You start one sour puss face thread after another. Is it because you lost all the free shit Hillary was promising you?

Clinton was not better than trump.she, like Donnie, is beholden to the one percent.
She didn't casually talk about spreading nuclear technology to other countries, threaten trade wars, terrify minority groups of American citizens, threaten to prohibit the free exercise of religion, ask foreign nations to interfere in our elections, question the loyalty and eligibility of her opponents, promise to imprison political opponents... should I go on?

Why would Trump's presidency be disastrous? Are you rooting for that? You libs seem to have sour grapes. You start one sour puss face thread after another. Is it because you lost all the free shit Hillary was promising you?
Rooting? No. My hope is that everything he was running on was a blatant lie to fool you braindead morons into voting for him. That way whatever damage he causes is reversible in 4 years. If he follows through on his promises, then it WILL be disastrous. Fascist regimes always result in disaster.

Rooting? No. My hope is that everything he was running on was a blatant lie to fool you braindead morons into voting for him. That way whatever damage he causes is reversible in 4 years. If he follows through on his promises, then it WILL be disastrous. Fascist regimes always result in disaster.

Just relax Trump will do fine and you will lose again in 4 years. If you want to worry about something it should be that Democrats don't have any presidential candidates on deck. Just a few has been white people about 89 years old.

Yup. As long as poor rednecks living in squalor vote for billionaires, everything will be OK.

Despite the common scurrilous hate directed by some Americans at their president, the mocking, shock, and ridicule of minority president-elect Donald Trump has hardly yet begun.

Just relax Trump will do fine and you will lose again in 4 years. If you want to worry about something it should be that Democrats don't have any presidential candidates on deck. Just a few has been white people about 89 years old.
Likely in 2020, if he hasn't been impeached or assassinated before then, his main campaign strategy will be like Dubya's in 2004, that it's not smart to change leaders in the middle of multiple wars.

Yes Donnie will have to learn how to take ridicule...and not say a word. He has no choice.

Someone who knows
Evan McMullin slams Donald Trump: He is siding with America’s ‘greatest adversary’
Chris Enloe December 31, 2016 9:49 am
GettyImages-588325336-1-1280x720.jpg

SALT LAKE CITY, UT - AUGUST 10: Former CIA agent Evan McMullin announces his presidential campaign as an Independent candidate on August 10, 2016 in Salt Lake City, Utah. Supporters gathered in downtown Salt Lake City for the launch of his Utah petition drive to collect the 1000 signatures McMullin needs to qualify for the presidential ballot. (Photo by George Frey/Getty Images)
374FollowSHARE

Former independent presidential candidate Evan McMullin tore into President-elect Donald Trump on Friday after Trump tweeted praise of Russian President Vladimir Putin.

McMullin, who himself is a former U.S. spy, tweeted that Trump “is siding with America’s greatest adversary even as it attacks our democracy,” in response to the president-elect’s praise of Putin.

“Never grow desensitized to this,” he warned.

Follow
Evan McMullin

✔@Evan_McMullin

To be clear, @realDonaldTrump is siding with America's greatest adversary even as it attacks our democracy. Never grow desensitized to this. https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/814919370711461890 …

3:18 PM - 30 Dec 2016

OMG.......How will Trump ever recover from thisssssss one.

BTW.
My Gaydar is pinging with this guy.

Forum List

Back