🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Getting Rolled Again..."Infrastructure" = Pork

Rural areas would still have dirt roads, one room schools and no electric or phone if they were not subsidized by urban areas
Detroit looks so good these days. :cool-45:

Detroit paid for the infrastructure of the whole state of Michigan

Without Detroit, it would be dirt roads and outhouses

And soon Detroit will be nothing but dirt roads and outhouses.

Detroit has downsized and is coming back

Sure, just saying it's making a comeback doesn't make it true...dumbass.
Is Detroit Really Experiencing a Full Recovery? - CityLab

Fake news

Detroit has emerged from bankruptcy and its downtown area has revitalized. Nobody claims they have returned to their past greatness, but they have turned around

Infrastructure spending was a key plank in Trump's platform. He went on and on and on about it.

Trump LOVES spending other people's money, and now his hand is rifling through the biggest wallet in the world: the American taxpayer.
I see. So that's how he's funding Our Wall. Interesting.

Rural areas would still have dirt roads, one room schools and no electric or phone if they were not subsidized by urban areas

dunno about overall but for grins i did a zillow home search and wow. so many run down falling over homes at $1k. something under 1k sq ft and certainly clean is around $40k.

they got a long way to go to get to recovery.

dunno about overall but for grins i did a zillow home search and wow. so many run down falling over homes at $1k. something under 1k sq ft and certainly clean is around $40k.

They sure do
They are constructing in size and those $1k homes are in abandoned neighborhoods

Detroit will never return to its former glory but they are making progress to remain a viable city

They sure do
They are constructing in size and those $1k homes are in abandoned neighborhoods

Detroit will never return to its former glory but they are making progress to remain a viable city

That may be, unfortunately the entire city is littered with abandoned neighborhoods.

They sure do

That may be, unfortunately the entire city is littered with abandoned neighborhoods.
Most will be bulldozed down

They sure do

Most will be bulldozed down

Sure, as soon as they find someone stupid enough to buy them.

Our country has ignored infrastructure for decades.
Maintenance is badly needed. We have not invested in significant new projects

Beyond our roads, we need rail, ports, power grid, alternative energy, communications and internet improvements

There is no better time than today to do it. The economy is strong, interest rates are low and wages are low

They sure do

then much of the NW is abandoned. just go to zillow and look for homes in detroit.

Watch that area if economic indicators are up there is a real chance at making crazy money there by buying adjacent properties and practicing appendage till you can rezone it. If I still cared about making money this is an area I would watch closely. I have enough to live on and do not care if I leave any to any one so am golfing and fishing instead of worrying about money. If you are of a different mind there are opportunities in a place like detroit.

Fake news

Detroit has emerged from bankruptcy and its downtown area has revitalized. Nobody claims they have returned to their past greatness, but they have turned around

Detroit was something in its day. One of the richest cities on Earth. Then you and corrupted unions showed up. And wallah!

Yeah, Peloski and Schumer the shoe salesman are totally going to bargain in good faith, on a bill that will end up spending over $2 trillion...And I have a bridge int Manhattan I want to sell you.

This whole mess can be done better and at lower bureaucratic expense by state and local operators.

I've been saying this for years. There is no reason why the federal government needs to be funding infrastructure spending nor do I see any Constitutional authorization for it. There is no reason the states cannot maintain their own infrastructure. Scrap the federal gas tax and let the states self fund their infrastructure needs.

Isn't the whole reason the feds are involved in infrastructure is because the states are doing a terrible job at it?

Fake news

Detroit was something in its day. One of the richest cities on Earth. Then you and corrupted unions showed up. And wallah!
Capitalists used it up and discarded it

Union workers were not getting rich, the capitalists were

Yeah, Peloski and Schumer the shoe salesman are totally going to bargain in good faith, on a bill that will end up spending over $2 trillion...And I have a bridge int Manhattan I want to sell you.

This whole mess can be done better and at lower bureaucratic expense by state and local operators.

I've been saying this for years. There is no reason why the federal government needs to be funding infrastructure spending nor do I see any Constitutional authorization for it. There is no reason the states cannot maintain their own infrastructure. Scrap the federal gas tax and let the states self fund their infrastructure needs.

Isn't the whole reason the feds are involved in infrastructure is because the states are doing a terrible job at it?
Some states do a good job with infrastructure, some states are cheap

All states need federal assistance for major projects

begquestion.jpg

This alliance will FAIL as soon as Trump see's Dem's intend to line their own pockets and stuff their campaign coffers with the money. Just like they did with the last infrastructure stimulus under Obama. President Trump is going to expose the Dem's again in the media, Pelosi and Schumer will squeal like stuck pigs. BOOKMARK this post!

Bookmarked so we can come back and laugh at you yet again.

You realize I rate 99% of your posts as full libtroll right...:itsok:

Oh, the irony...

View attachment 258808

It's a legitimate question, troll.

Are they?

All states need federal assistance for major projects

Why is that?
Because the feds expropriate scores (hundreds?) of billions from the states, who in turn have to go begging to the feds to get the money back, like a child on an allowance....And properly indoctrinated serfs, like the poster in question here, gleefully acquiesce to their federal overlords.

Forum List

Back