Trump Gives Himself ‘A 10’ Out Of 10 On His Response To Puerto Rico

Rough grader ...

I give him 11 out of 10.

Preparing-for-Windows-10-Cool-Volume-Dials-and-Advanced-Controls-483890-2.jpg

Okay, so what would Puerto Rico look like today if Trump's response had only been worthy of a 5 out of 10?

The guy could have taken an shit in a toilet in Puerto rico and got back on the plane and he'd still give himself a 10.

The guys sick.

Trump talks the way he does because he's only talking now to the people who will cheer and defend anything he says.

Isn't it Puerto's responsibility to supply the basic necessities to it's own people? Meanwhile Texas seems to be doing well in the aftermath of devistatiing storms and Florida is recovering nicely. How about pot head Jerry 's response to the Napa Valley wild fires?

Trump talks the way he does because he's only talking now to the people who will cheer and defend anything he says.

Exactly,

As far as his hard core nationalist supporters are concern Puerto rico can sink into the ocean.

Rough grader ...

I give him 11 out of 10.

Preparing-for-Windows-10-Cool-Volume-Dials-and-Advanced-Controls-483890-2.jpg
You’re basing that on nothing except your knee jerk, cultist worship of an idiot.

He got extra credit for this ...

hqdefault.jpg
You've lost your mind.

And I can tell you the exact moment you lost yours. We took a pic.

image_update_img.jpg
I have proof. You don't. You give this charlatan an11 with people still suffering, drinking contaminated water because they can't get clean water.
You're just a lowly trump whore devoid of reason and common sense.

Forum List

Back