Trump Goes After Clinton...Trump Punks Press With Bill's VICTIMS!

AND 'SICK WILLEY' / CHELSEA ARE SHELL-SHOCKED....
CuXrBh3WAAEvw5r.jpg

Actually it looks like someone shoved a cigar up BILL'S crotch... :lmao:

WHY was THE WHITE BILL COSBY so pissed?

Here ya go:

----------------

BEFORE THE DEBATE The All-In Media was FORCED into coming Face-To-Face With 'Sick Willey's & Hillary's VICTIMS...

'TRUMP PUNKED THE PRESS: Told Reporters They Were Going to Pre-Debate Presser, Walked in on Clinton Rape Victims!'

--

The Clintons didn't take Trump's 'October' / Debate Surprise well...Before retreating like a scalded dog:

"
Clinton Spokesman To Trump: ‘Go Fuck Yourself’"

:p

TRUMP PUNKED THE PRESS: Told Reporters They Were Going to Pre-Debate Presser, Walked in on Clinton Rape Victims!

Clinton Spokesman To Trump: ‘Go Fuck Yourself’
Pretty sure that's a incestuous couple...
Do you think that because Donald Trump wants to f*** his daughter?

I almost feel sorry for Chelsea, having to have parents as reprehensible as Bill and Hillary (or Web and Hillary).

I don't. She's an adult and hasn't disowned her own parents. She stands by rapists and lying c***s, there is no reason to feel sorry for her in the least bit.
Same way I feel about the bush daughters. Their father lied us into Iraq. Even trump admits that. If they were true patriots they would have done what the menendez brothers did and killed him in 1999 while he slept

I almost feel sorry for Chelsea, having to have parents as reprehensible as Bill and Hillary (or Web and Hillary).

I don't. She's an adult and hasn't disowned her own parents. She stands by rapists and lying c***s, there is no reason to feel sorry for her in the least bit.
Same way I feel about the bush daughters. Their father lied us into Iraq. Even trump admits that. If they were true patriots they would have done what the menendez brothers did and killed him in 1999 while he slept
Stoned again, I see. :rolleyes:

Between Bill's victims and Hillary handing a child rapist the jail free card - she is screwed.

Last edited:
Between Bill's victims and Hillary handing a rapist the jail free card - she is screwed.
Yea, 20 years later you think you finally got the Clinton's huh? Lol

Got her not elected... yes.

And afterwards, Trump is going to have a real impartial party open an investigation. We will finally see for real whether she did something wrong or not.

By the way laughing at a child rape is not illegal, I get that.

The All-In Media refused to come to the women for the story in order to protect the Clintons, so Trump brought the women / story to the All-In Media...

Hard to avoid them when you rush into the room expecting a pre-debate Presser only to come face-to-face with BILL 'THE WHITE BILL COSBY' CLINTON'S RAPE VICTIMS!

:lmao:

This was PRICELESS! Trump PUNKED the biased All-In Media, proved Payback IS a Bitch to Hillary, and that look on Bill's FACE is just freakin' AWESOME!

this gutter trash didn't work against Bill 20 years ago, why do you think it's going to work now?
Bill is the gutter trash, douche bag.

Ah, the ole "Bush Lied" mantra. Yet you're voting for Hillary I take it?

Plus I haven't heard that the Bush daughters are all that political. Chelsea has been given some lame as jobs in order to get her in the spotlight to try and spark some sort of public career. Thankfully it's failed.

Plus I haven't heard that the Bush daughters are all that political. Chelsea has been given some lame as jobs in order to get her in the spotlight to try and spark some sort of public career. Thankfully it's failed.
Like Caroline Kennedy.

Don't worry, the Bush name is now officially mud but you're going to get 8 more years of Clinton.

Like Caroline Kennedy.

Don't worry, the Bush name is now officially mud but you're going to get 8 more years of Clinton.

I'm pretty much expecting it. I don't have much faith in the American electorate.

he challengered her to spend some of her own money

on the campaign instead of taking from lobbyists

--LOL

she just glared at him

--LOL

Now what I would do for the third debate.....hehehehehe.........is have every woman in my front row....................hehehehe.................wear a blue dress replica.

ETA: with stain

:lol: Oh my face hurts.

The All-In Media refused to come to the women for the story in order to protect the Clintons, so Trump brought the women / story to the All-In Media...

Hard to avoid them when you rush into the room expecting a pre-debate Presser only to come face-to-face with BILL 'THE WHITE BILL COSBY' CLINTON'S RAPE VICTIMS!

This was PRICELESS! Trump PUNKED the biased All-In Media, proved Payback IS a Bitch to Hillary, and that look on Bill's FACE is just freakin' AWESOME!

this gutter trash didn't work against Bill 20 years ago, why do you think it's going to work now?
You guys ran with this stuff all weekend just for this debate. Did you think he wouldn't respond?

He can respond with all sorts of things unrelated to his admission of sexual harassment but that doesnt make his admission of sexual harassment go away.

The only thing else he could have done to make this night any better would have been to - in the middle of the debate - pull out and hand to Hillary a 'RESET' PROP symbolizing a whole new 'reset' for America with the words 'Go to Jail' on it...

He can't go near her or she'll accuse him of rape. The media will back her up 100% too.

The only thing else he could have done to make this night any better would have been to - in the middle of the debate - pull out and hand to Hillary a 'RESET' PROP symbolizing a whole new 'reset' for America with the words 'Go to Jail' on it...

He can't go near her or she'll accuse him of rape. The media will back her up 100% too.

Just when I think Republicans can't go any lower.

Just when I think Republicans can't go any lower.
There IS no lowest for the Deplorables.

Trump trying to deflect from his own history of sexually assaulting women is sadly hilarious. His court date for raping a 13-year-old girl is only four days away - on October 14, 2016.

A federal lawsuit accusing Donald Trump of raping a 13-year-old girl during a party hosted by convicted pedophile billionaire Jeffrey Epstein 20 years ago in New York is still in the early stages. A pre-trial conference that was scheduled for September 9 was recently pushed back to October.

Donald Trump Rape Lawsuit: When Is the Next Court Date?

Forum List

Back