Trump Goes After Clinton...Trump Punks Press With Bill's VICTIMS!

Even if Trump loses, it's worth it just to see Bubba caught like the Big Creepy Rat that he is.

yes,because clearly hunting this man to the ends of the earth over his sex life has been a weird obsession with you people.
CuYFdC3XEAA1hfR.jpg

The WHITE BILL COSBY JUST SAID:

WTF did you just say? Tha't's F*ED UP ... and I ought to know - I INVENTED 'F*ED UP'!

:p

So 'his sex life' is what Liberals call RAPE...

THAT EXPLAINS A LOT!

Um, when was he convicted of rape?

When was he indicted for Rape?

When was he even accused of rape by any woman who wasn't later proven to be a liar?

oH, that's right, he wasn't. Ken Starr spent 70 million dollars looting through this man's underwear drawer, and all he could prove is that he lied about getting a consensual blow job from a woman other than his wife.

The All-In Media refused to come to the women for the story in order to protect the Clintons, so Trump brought the women / story to the All-In Media...

Hard to avoid them when you rush into the room expecting a pre-debate Presser only to come face-to-face with BILL 'THE WHITE BILL COSBY' CLINTON'S RAPE VICTIMS!

:lmao:

This was PRICELESS! Trump PUNKED the biased All-In Media, proved Payback IS a Bitch to Hillary, and that look on Bill's FACE is just freakin' AWESOME! :p
It is interesting that that Miss Universe was dug up to cry about Trump calling her fat, but the media didn't interview these women that Hillary attacked viciously after her husband raped them.

You don't just drop an $850,000 settlement on Paula Jones if she was lying.

It is interesting that that Miss Universe was dug up to cry about Trump calling her fat, but the media didn't interview these women that Hillary attacked viciously after her husband raped them.

We've seen all of these lying cows for the last 20 years.

SO let's establish that they are all liars.

Juanita Brodderick- Couldn't remember the date the rape happened on, there was no record of Clinton ever being at that hotel, she continued to attend Clinton events after the incident. She accepted an appointment to a Clinton board after the incident. She filed TWO affadavitts saying Clinton never touched her.

Verdict - LIAR.

Kathleen Willey- Claims Clinton groped her, but she continued to send notes to Clinton and his staff praising him and begging him for a job. Only after it was clear Clinton wasn't going to give a job to a woman whose husband embezzled hundreds of thousands of dollars before killing himself, did she start taking money from the suckers.

Verdict- LIAR AND GRIFTER.

So let's move on to Paula Jones

You don't just drop an $850,000 settlement on Paula Jones if she was lying.

Let's look at this one.

April 1998, Judge Susan Webber Wright dismissed Jones lawsuit as it had no merit. Clinton was not her supervisor, and she suffered no negative job consequences as a result of what happened.

She appealed, but she was on shaky ground. The only slim reed she had was that Ellworth v. Burlington was decided by SCOTUS, which expanded the definition of harrassment.

What you guys forget is that as part of getting that $850K, Jones dropped her demand for an apology, which opened the door for the insurance companies to pay her off.

But here's the thing. Jones claimed that Clinton's male member had a distinguishing characteristic. People who've actually seen his dick (his doctors and Monica Lewinsky) says he doesn't. Paula Jones Lied.

Verdit - LIAR and SHAKEDOWN ARTIST

he challengered her to spend some of her own money

on the campaign instead of taking from lobbyists

--LOL

she just glared at him

--LOL

I challenge him to tell the truth. Lets see if he takes me up on it.

prove he is not
Politifact proves he rarely tells the truth

polifact rarely tells the truth
But you do? Fox and rush do?

I rate your comment a liar liar pants on fire

Forum List

Back