Trump Goes After Clinton...Trump Punks Press With Bill's VICTIMS!

I almost feel sorry for Chelsea, having to have parents as reprehensible as Bill and Hillary (or Web and Hillary).

Yep, almost. Back when she was a kid I very definitely did. No child deserves to wallow in the slime trail Bill and Hillary were leaving behind him during Bill's presidency.

However, at this point I think she is part of the little deal they've set up for themselves, and it pretty clear that she is more involved than people would think even beyond the Clinton Foundation so my pity is pretty much gone.

It's a neat little trick. Use her as a go-between and then delete those conversations, claiming it's just mummy-daughter talk of weddings and yoga. Utter nonsense and further evidence that Hillary will use anyone for her own purposes up to and including her own daughter.

AND 'SICK WILLEY' / CHELSEA ARE SHELL-SHOCKED....
CuXrBh3WAAEvw5r.jpg

Actually it looks like someone shoved a cigar up BILL'S crotch... :lmao:

WHY was THE WHITE BILL COSBY so pissed?

Here ya go:

----------------

BEFORE THE DEBATE The All-In Media was FORCED into coming Face-To-Face With 'Sick Willey's & Hillary's VICTIMS...

'TRUMP PUNKED THE PRESS: Told Reporters They Were Going to Pre-Debate Presser, Walked in on Clinton Rape Victims!'

--

The Clintons didn't take Trump's 'October' / Debate Surprise well...Before retreating like a scalded dog:

"
Clinton Spokesman To Trump: ‘Go Fuck Yourself’"

:p

TRUMP PUNKED THE PRESS: Told Reporters They Were Going to Pre-Debate Presser, Walked in on Clinton Rape Victims!

Clinton Spokesman To Trump: ‘Go Fuck Yourself’
Pretty sure that's a incestuous couple...
Do you think that because Donald Trump wants to f*** his daughter?
Well at least he has a daughter somebody wants to fuck.

I almost feel sorry for Chelsea, having to have parents as reprehensible as Bill and Hillary (or Web and Hillary).

I don't. She's an adult and hasn't disowned her own parents. She stands by rapists and lying c***s, there is no reason to feel sorry for her in the least bit.
Same way I feel about the bush daughters. Their father lied us into Iraq. Even trump admits that. If they were true patriots they would have done what the menendez brothers did and killed him in 1999 while he slept

Ah, the ole "Bush Lied" mantra. Yet you're voting for Hillary I take it?

Plus I haven't heard that the Bush daughters are all that political. Chelsea has been given some lame as jobs in order to get her in the spotlight to try and spark some sort of public career. Thankfully it's failed.
Like Caroline Kennedy.

Don't worry, the Bush name is now officially mud but you're going to get 8 more years of Clinton.
Yep....another felon in the White House. Just like old times.

Trump trying to deflect from his own history of sexually assaulting women is sadly hilarious. His court date for raping a 13-year-old girl is only four days away - on October 14, 2016.

A federal lawsuit accusing Donald Trump of raping a 13-year-old girl during a party hosted by convicted pedophile billionaire Jeffrey Epstein 20 years ago in New York is still in the early stages. A pre-trial conference that was scheduled for September 9 was recently pushed back to October.

Donald Trump Rape Lawsuit: When Is the Next Court Date?

A lawsuit. Anyone can sue Donald Trump or anyone else for any imagined slight. It doesn't mean a damned thing.

Where's the criminal charges?

I don't. She's an adult and hasn't disowned her own parents. She stands by rapists and lying c***s, there is no reason to feel sorry for her in the least bit.
Same way I feel about the bush daughters. Their father lied us into Iraq. Even trump admits that. If they were true patriots they would have done what the menendez brothers did and killed him in 1999 while he slept

Plus I haven't heard that the Bush daughters are all that political. Chelsea has been given some lame as jobs in order to get her in the spotlight to try and spark some sort of public career. Thankfully it's failed.
Like Caroline Kennedy.

Don't worry, the Bush name is now officially mud but you're going to get 8 more years of Clinton.

Why The New Child Rape Case Filed Against Donald Trump Should Not Be Ignored | Huffington Post

Trump just had to bring up Monica.

Like Caroline Kennedy.

Why The New Child Rape Case Filed Against Donald Trump Should Not Be Ignored | Huffington Post

Trump just had to bring up Monica.

LOL, a Huff piece. The mainstream media must be ignoring it because they are in the tank for Trump.

CuXrBh3WAAEvw5r.jpg

Here ya go:

----------------

BEFORE THE DEBATE The All-In Media was FORCED into coming Face-To-Face With 'Sick Willey's & Hillary's VICTIMS...

'TRUMP PUNKED THE PRESS: Told Reporters They Were Going to Pre-Debate Presser, Walked in on Clinton Rape Victims!'

--

The Clintons didn't take Trump's 'October' / Debate Surprise well...Before retreating like a scalded dog:

"

TRUMP PUNKED THE PRESS: Told Reporters They Were Going to Pre-Debate Presser, Walked in on Clinton Rape Victims!

Most likely slick Willy molested his own daughter... if that's his own daughter?
The rumors are that Chelsea is not Bill Clinton's?
What a sick fucking family… LOL

CuXrBh3WAAEvw5r.jpg

Here ya go:

----------------

--

"

Most likely slick Willy molested his own daughter... if that's his own daughter?
You can say that when Trump all but admitted to the ladies on the View he'd like to fuck his own daughter. He told Howard Stern too. If anyone fucked his daughter it was Trump.

This is why I love you Republicans. I just heard Rush defending Trump on the radio. Why didn't he defend Bill Clinton the same way? He could have. He literally could have been talking about Bill Clinton today. So I see your Faux outrage. Intellectually dishonest.

CuXrBh3WAAEvw5r.jpg

Here ya go:

----------------

--

"

oh yea he hit that

CuXrBh3WAAEvw5r.jpg

Here ya go:

----------------

--

"

You can say that when Trump all but admitted to the ladies on the View he'd like to fuck his own daughter. He told Howard Stern too. If anyone fucked his daughter it was Trump.

This is why I love you Republicans. I just heard Rush defending Trump on the radio. Why didn't he defend Bill Clinton the same way? He could have. He literally could have been talking about Bill Clinton today. So I see your Faux outrage. Intellectually dishonest.
Bill Clinton is the white Bill Cosby, Karma will kick his ass in the end. Maybe someday LOL

CuXrBh3WAAEvw5r.jpg

Here ya go:

----------------

--

"

Bill Clinton is the white Bill Cosby, Karma will kick his ass in the end. Maybe someday LOL
It turns out Trump is actually.

Lawsuit accusing Donald Trump of underage rape gets hearing date

But you don't really care.

CuXrBh3WAAEvw5r.jpg

Here ya go:

----------------

--

"

Even if Trump loses, it's worth it just to see Bubba caught like the Big Creepy Rat that he is.

CuYFdC3XEAA1hfR.jpg

'What is my peeps finally figure out I AM a RAPIST?!'

Don't worry, Bill...half are too stupid and the other half don't care.

Forum List

Back