Trump going off the rails right now outside courthouse.

No crime and a former president and current leader for president is being abused by the NY court system... pay back is going to sting NY.....
Two wrongs make a right for you?

Nice to know.

But facts are Mr. Trump is being treated with kid gloves. And your correct on one thing -- he's being prosecuted by the state of NY, and not by Biden, or the Dems, or any other part of the MAGA conspiracy theory.

So Trump couldn't help himself, attacking the judge and reading verbatim the opinions of favorable journalists outside of the courthouse right now. He called the judge both "corrupt" and "conflicted" and "weaponized" and a lot of other things I don't remember.

The Cohen testimony provided just enough pressure to make the dam burst.

I love it. Very refreshing.
MAGAA

All aboard

trump train.jpg

So Trump couldn't help himself, attacking the judge and reading verbatim the opinions of favorable journalists outside of the courthouse right now. He called the judge both "corrupt" and "conflicted" and "weaponized" and a lot of other things I don't remember.

The Cohen testimony provided just enough pressure to make the dam burst.

Incredible! What friggin world is this man living in?

Trump rails against judge and says there's no crime in remarks outside of Manhattan courthouse​

Donald Trump slammed Judge Juan Merchan and called the hush money trial a "scam" as he left the Manhattan courthouse on Monday.

“This is a scam, I think it’s it’s terrible thing that’s happening to democracy in this country,” Trump said. He then called the case a "rigged deal" and Merchan "conflicted."

He went on to read comments made by his allies regarding the case.

“There’s no fraud here, there’s no crime here," Trump said.

Forum List

Back