Trump Golf Hypocricy

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Trump, critic of Obama's golfing, regularly hitting the links - CNNPolitics.com

"I love golf, I think it's one of the greats, but I don't have time," then-President-elect Trump said during a December 2016 rally in Michigan. "He played more golf last year than Tiger Woods. We don't have time for this. We don't have time for this. We have to work."
And before he ran for president, Trump would tweet about Obama's golfing.
"Can you believe that, with all of the problems and difficulties facing the US, President Obama spent the day playing golf," Trump tweeted in October 2014. "Worse than Carter."
Now, citing the President's privacy, Trump's aides are left trying to conceal the President's frequent golfing.

"I love golf, I think it's one of the greats, but I don't have time," then-President-elect Trump said during a December 2016 rally in Michigan. "He played more golf last year than Tiger Woods. We don't have time for this. We don't have time for this. We have to work."
"Can you believe that, with all of the problems and difficulties facing the US, President Obama spent the day playing golf," Trump tweeted in October 2014. "Worse than Carter."
Now, citing the President's privacy, Trump's aides are left trying to conceal the President's frequent golfing.

He can beat Obama even when Obama was the golfer in chief for his 8 years in office. Not that hard to beat a gay guy who swings like a girl.

He can beat Obama even when Obama was the golfer in chief for his 8 years in office. Not that hard to beat a gay guy who swings like a girl.

Because of his gross obesity Trump may be the first President to drop dead in the fairway

I love how Team Trump struggles to hide the fact that he is playing golf

None of your business if he plays golf. That's private

Last edited:
He's on track to cost more in 8 months than Obama did in 8 years but the trumpkins don't care. He makes a lot of noise but actually does almost nothing. If they read his "eo's", they would know that.

This past weekend, he had a meeting scheduled with various veteran groups. They all arrived for the meeting, as planned. He sat with them long enough to get photos taken then had the nerve to say the meeting would take place at his golf resort. These people had traveled from far away and paid their own way and yet trump expected them to travel to Florida and pay to stay in his resort.

(BTW, he lies about that too. The resort does not belong to him. He's basically a landlord and now the taxpayers are paying for that as well.)

Some did go to Florida but he stood them up there as well because, well, you know - golf.

He has already signed EOs that screw over the military and vets and then stood them up - twice. That's as nasty and low-down as what he did to the group of miners.

And ... drumpf has been caught lying about what he does when he's actually golfing.

But hey, there's nothing he does not lie about.

Forum List

Back