Trump & GOPers...Enriched By Last Minute Tax Break Inserted Into Final Bill

Republican congressional leaders and real estate moguls could be personally enriched by a real-estate-related provision GOP lawmakers slipped into the final tax bill released Friday evening, according to experts interviewed by International Business Times. The legislative language was not part of previous versions of the bill and was added despite ongoing conflict-of-interest questions about the intertwining real estate interests and governmental responsibilities of President Donald Trump — the bill’s chief proponent.

(and, of course, remember Corker is a real estate mogul.....)

Screwed again.......

Donald Trump And GOP Leaders Could Be Enriched By Last Minute Tax Break Inserted Into Final Bill
Nobody got richer in the oval office more than the clintons and obama. So you're post is mute.
And if all the other kids were jumping off the bridge to their deaths you would too?
If Obama jumped off a bridge, we would end liberalism.

Republican congressional leaders and real estate moguls could be personally enriched by a real-estate-related provision GOP lawmakers slipped into the final tax bill released Friday evening, according to experts interviewed by International Business Times. The legislative language was not part of previous versions of the bill and was added despite ongoing conflict-of-interest questions about the intertwining real estate interests and governmental responsibilities of President Donald Trump — the bill’s chief proponent.

Screwed again.......

Donald Trump And GOP Leaders Could Be Enriched By Last Minute Tax Break Inserted Into Final Bill
Nobody got richer in the oval office more than the clintons and obama. So you're post is mute.
And if all the other kids were jumping off the bridge to their deaths you would too?
Obama ain't shit today..

Screwed again.......

Obama ain't shit today..
I'm sure you still would polish his knob. Just for old times sake.

Screwed again.......

Obama ain't shit today..
I am sure you wish you didn't fantasize about gay dreams..

Obama ain't shit today..
I really dont, but I do remember Obama couldn't do anything wrong. I mean we learned today, that he let lots of cocaine in the United States, so he could get his deal with Iran. You support that?

Obama ain't shit today..
I really dont, but I do remember Obama couldn't do anything wrong. I mean we learned today, that he let lots of cocaine in the United States, so he could get his deal with Iran. You support that?
Just like Reagan...Gotta push when you need to shove...

Obama ain't shit today..
Just like Reagan...Gotta push when you need to shove...
Yes, I thought you would.

And all that legal insider selling?? Congress is corrupt

Does that count 20% of our uranium?
Come on framk you gotta know thats repub BS

Nobody can explain where the amendment came from. It wasn't in the house bill, it wasn't in the senate bill. But when it went to conference it came out of nowhere. The only clue was that one of the conferees said it was inserted in order to get enough votes to pass.

WOW, they even admitted they bought Corkers vote.

Screwed again.......

Are you gonna cry?
:lol:

While this bill is not all DJT promised, it is step 1. DJT will get them to fix inequites. It has been a year. DJT has to herd cats and get something going now or the economy will remain stagnant. DJT knows all if this. all hail derr Trumpenfuher.

While this bill is not all DJT promised, it is step 1. DJT will get them to fix inequites. It has been a year. DJT has to herd cats and get something going now or the economy will remain stagnant. DJT knows all if this. all hail derr Trumpenfuher.

Trump can't get them to fix breakfast. The white house version of a MacDonalds hot apple pie isn't as good as the real thing.

Forum List

Back