Trump & GOPers...Enriched By Last Minute Tax Break Inserted Into Final Bill

Republican congressional leaders and real estate moguls could be personally enriched by a real-estate-related provision GOP lawmakers slipped into the final tax bill released Friday evening, according to experts interviewed by International Business Times. The legislative language was not part of previous versions of the bill and was added despite ongoing conflict-of-interest questions about the intertwining real estate interests and governmental responsibilities of President Donald Trump — the bill’s chief proponent.

(and, of course, remember Corker is a real estate mogul.....)

Screwed again.......

Donald Trump And GOP Leaders Could Be Enriched By Last Minute Tax Break Inserted Into Final Bill
Nobody got richer in the oval office more than the clintons and obama. So you're post is mute.
It may also be "moot".

Republican congressional leaders and real estate moguls could be personally enriched by a real-estate-related provision GOP lawmakers slipped into the final tax bill released Friday evening, according to experts interviewed by International Business Times. The legislative language was not part of previous versions of the bill and was added despite ongoing conflict-of-interest questions about the intertwining real estate interests and governmental responsibilities of President Donald Trump — the bill’s chief proponent.

Screwed again.......

Donald Trump And GOP Leaders Could Be Enriched By Last Minute Tax Break Inserted Into Final Bill

Remember that $1800 in tax breaks I said I got under Trump's bullshit tax breaks for the rich?

US tariffs on China could cost American households $1,000 per year, JPMorgan says - CNN

Half of it gone because of Trump's trade war with GINA.
/—-/ Don’t buy the cheap Chinese crap. Problem solved.

This coming from the party who once sold us on buying the cheap shit coming from China to Walmart.

Fucking hypocrites. Flip floppers.

Same way you guys used to like illegals doing jobs americans wouldn't do.

You have an answer for everything. Why? Because you are a spinster.

I'm all for paying more and buying from Americans. Thanks for finally joining our side.

Screwed again.......

Remember that $1800 in tax breaks I said I got under Trump's bullshit tax breaks for the rich?

US tariffs on China could cost American households $1,000 per year, JPMorgan says - CNN

This coming from the party who once sold us on buying the cheap shit coming from China to Walmart.

I'm all for paying more and buying from Americans. Thanks for finally joining our side.
/——/ Strawman argument. Name one Republican who told you to shop at Walmart or any other store for that matter.

Screwed again.......

/——/ Strawman argument. Name one Republican who told you to shop at Walmart or any other store for that matter.
All of you here on USMB.

Screwed again.......

All of you here on USMB.
/—-/ Got any names? I sure as hell didn’t.

All of you here on USMB.

Oh stfu if you are going to deny it. Did you see the thread I mentioned you in? The title was "I love Walmart" and it was Conservatives who started and supported that thread.

Don't deny the obvious.

All of you here on USMB.

Oh stfu if you are going to deny it. Did you see the thread I mentioned you in? The title was "I love Walmart" and it was Conservatives who started and supported that thread.

Don't deny the obvious.

And you buy your onesies from Walmart. We really dont care

61fkadOdWUL._AC_UY1000_.jpg

All of you here on USMB.

Don't deny the obvious.

View attachment 276095
Damn

All of you here on USMB.

Don't deny the obvious.

View attachment 276095
Damn

You to fat

All of you here on USMB.

Don't deny the obvious.

View attachment 276095
Damn

You to fat
My girl is as hot as the chick in that pic, dick.

Don't deny the obvious.

View attachment 276095
Damn

You to fat

Post pics or you lie pot head

Don't deny the obvious.

View attachment 276095
Damn

You to fat

Post pics or you lie pot head
First time ever posting a pic

Attachments

• F8FE27FA-DFAA-47DC-9B14-BB8C63BC8C67.jpeg
    F8FE27FA-DFAA-47DC-9B14-BB8C63BC8C67.jpeg
    648.3 KB · Views: 21

Forum List

Back