Trump, Guiliani, and Cohen... The Newest Episode of "To Tell the Truth"

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
In May here was an interview Guiliani did about Cohen and whether he'd flip on Trump:

"STEPHANOPOULOS: Are you concerned at all that Michael Cohen’s going to cooperate with prosecutors?

GIULIANI: No I expect that he is going to cooperate with them. I don’t think they’ll be happy with it because he doesn’t have any incriminating evidence about the president or himself.

The man is an honest, honorable lawyer and despite the -- the Times article today, which is totally baseless as far as I can tell. But you know, that’s his lawyer’s issue where they had to help, my issue is getting up to speed on the facts here. I’m about halfway there."

Video can be found here as well:

Giuliani: We Expect Michael Cohen To Cooperate With Mueller; "An Honest, Honorable Lawyer"

But last night...

“He’s been lying all week, he’s been lying for years,” Giuliani said of Cohen."

Video can be found here:

Giuliani attacks Cohen over Trump Tower report: He's a 'pathological liar'

Soooo.... He's a pathological liar that's been lying for years? How can that be if Guiliani said just back in May he was honest and honorable?

Come on Trump supporters see through this smoke screen. Cohen has some bad shit on Trump and they know it is about to hit the fan.

Last edited:
In May here was an interview Guiliani did about Cohen and whether he'd flip on Trump:

"STEPHANOPOULOS: Are you concerned at all that Michael Cohen’s going to cooperate with prosecutors?

GIULIANI: No I expect that he is going to cooperate with them. I don’t think they’ll be happy with it because he doesn’t have any incriminating evidence about the president or himself.

The man is an honest, honorable lawyer and despite the -- the Times article today, which is totally baseless as far as I can tell. But you know, that’s his lawyer’s issue where they had to help, my issue is getting up to speed on the facts here. I’m about halfway there."

Giuliani: We Expect Michael Cohen To Cooperate With Mueller; "An Honest, Honorable Lawyer"

But last night...

Video can be found here:

Soooo.... He's a pathological liar that's been lying for years? How can that be if Guiliani said just back in may he was honest and honorable?

Come on Trump supporters see through this smoke screen. Cohen has some bad shit on Trump and they know it is about to hit the fan.

What kind of bad shit?
Was Trump jaywalking again?
Does Cohen know about Trump skipping school?

ohhhhhh, I know what it is, you think Cohen has the blue dress....

But last night...

Video can be found here:

Soooo.... He's a pathological liar that's been lying for years? How can that be if Guiliani said just back in may he was honest and honorable?

What kind of bad shit?
Was Trump jaywalking again?
Does Cohen know about Trump skipping school?

ohhhhhh, I know what it is, you think Cohen has the blue dress....

Must be pretty bad that Guiliani went from saying Cohen won't flip and that he is an honorable honest lawyer, to a pathological liar and has lied for years. Watch the videos. It is like night and day since they found out Cohen is telling Mueller stuff.

Wake up.

So let's see...

It comes to light that Cohen has - unknown to anyone but himself - been doing something that is one of the most unethical things a lawyer can do, and...

Giuliani's opinion of Cohen changes.

What a shocker!

So let's see...

It comes to light that Cohen has - unknown to anyone but himself - been doing something that is one of the most unethical things a lawyer can do, and...

What a shocker!

Read the statements. Guiliani said he was a honorable honest lawyer. Then it changes to that he is a pathological that has been known to be that FOR YEARS. That would mean they knew he was a liar FOR YEARS not just after the tapes were released. Would you have a lawyer working for you and handling some of your most sensitive issues that you thought was a pathological liar?

What Guiliani SHOULD have said: "Michael is a good guy that has got caught up in a political witch hunt. They are probably threatening him with a case unrelated to Trump and his campaign, and they are asking him to lie in order to get out of it and charge Trump..."

He didn't say that. He's not as good as a lawyer as many think he is.

So let's see...

What a shocker!
Why did they waive attorney privilege on the tapes?

But last night...

Video can be found here:

Gosh, I can't recall how many times I have called the pseudocons "positively schizophrenic" on this forum.

You have provided yet another example. We can already see the willful blindness setting in as the point about Giuliani sails right over their heads as they attempt to derail the topic.

That kind of bullshit used to make me ask aloud why their heads don't explode from cognitive dissonance.

But then I finally figured out it is because that would require cognition.

"The man is an honest, honorable lawyer ".

"He’s been lying for years".

nuke.jpg

Forum List

Back