Trump has 3 debates set up on 3 networks, waiting on Harris to Accept

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
Fox News on September 4, another debate on ABC on September 10, and a third debate on NBC on September 25. Trump described the NBC debate as “a fairly full agreement, subject to them.”

“We have spoken to the heads of the networks and it’s all been confirmed other than some fairly minor details,” Trump said.

“The other side has to agree to the terms,” he added, referring to the Harris campaign. “They may or may not agree. I don’t know. She hasn’t done an interview. She can’t do an interview. She’s barely competent. She can’t do an interview, but I look forward to the debates because we have to set the record straight.”

Will she accept? Or will she continue to avoid the public?

Fox News on September 4, another debate on ABC on September 10, and a third debate on NBC on September 25. Trump described the NBC debate as “a fairly full agreement, subject to them.”

“We have spoken to the heads of the networks and it’s all been confirmed other than some fairly minor details,” Trump said.

“The other side has to agree to the terms,” he added, referring to the Harris campaign. “They may or may not agree. I don’t know. She hasn’t done an interview. She can’t do an interview. She’s barely competent. She can’t do an interview, but I look forward to the debates because we have to set the record straight.”

really?

will take his ball away and run home again?

He really, really needs some good news. I don't see it coming.

Harris leads Trump by 5 points in Ipsos poll​

By Jason Lange
August 8, 20241:29 PM PDT

she will do them,. if she needs to.

i don't expect she'll be accepting the one on 18 september. trump may have forgotten that is a firm date for him in new york court.

(actually i immediately knew this weasel would use the debate to ask for a continuance.)

-

she will do them,. if she needs to.

i don't expect she'll be accepting the one on 18 september. trump may have forgotten that is a firm date for him in new york court.

(actually i immediately knew this weasel would use the debate to ask for a continuance.)

-

Trump is trying to keep the serious bad news off the front pages.

that speech today was was a categoy 5 tsunami of bullshit. how we love killing babies and in blue states it is legal to kill them up to 24 hours after they are born" kind of stuff that never gets fact checked.
It was a press conference. We know that is foreign to your cult, but it's where reporters ask candidates/gvt officials questions.

LOL First it was... "Any time, Anywhere"... Then it was..."Any time but only on my cozy friendly Fox News because ABC is evil blah blah"...

Now, it's ok with ABC and NBC? :auiqs.jpg:

All this in practically the same week? Give it time and the orange loser will change his mind, yet again.

Sad. The orange loser is losing it on prime time. Thoughts & prayers.

She's in hiding. So much so they can't appoint her to POTUS yet, because they fear she'd fuck it up.

It was a press conference. We know that is foreign to your cult, but it's where reporters ask candidates/gvt officials questions.
i watched it. there were extensive opening remarks .

there was also an extensive view of the podium and flags as an unfamiliar song played like the hold music at the va.

thanks for c span.

Forum List

Back