Trump Has 39% Approval

Trump sucks, but so does old Joe. Americans somehow think they’re different and they have a choice. It’s all so fucking dumb.
At least Sleepy Old Uncle Joe will step down if defeated or when his time is up... that puts him at least a couple of notches higher on the food chain.

At least Sleepy Old Uncle Joe will step down if defeated or when his time is up... that puts him at least a couple of notches higher on the food chain.
But he has decades of negatives that offset that.

I have no idea why you guys would want to go with someone who has a 39% approval rating.

If you go with him, you’re probably going to lose again. Then you guys are going to whine about baseless conspiracy theories, again.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
I have no idea why you guys would want to go with someone who has a 39% approval rating.

If you go with him, you’re probably going to lose again. Then you guys are going to whine about baseless conspiracy theories, again.
Hmmmm.....your Vegetable Messiah is currently at 37%, Dumbass. :auiqs.jpg:

Trump sucks but you need to think better. 39% two years out is a big number.

Have you seen posters here choosing him? I doubt he'll win the primary. If he does, he'll have my vote. If it's DeSantis, he has my vote

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Two years out is a long time. I don’t see how anyone can think that’s a good idea.
What? Very few candidates throughout history had a number like that two years out.

For example, what do you think Ear’s rating was in 2006? No one had heard of him.

What? Very few candidates throughout history had a number like that two years out.

For example, what do you think Ear’s rating was in 2006? No one had heard of him.
If nobody had heard of him at the time, then I don’t see what your point is.

People have heard of Trump and he has a very low rating. Probably not smart to go with him.

Maybe you never heard of him, but Obama was already a rock star by 2006 after his keynote speech at the 2004 DNC convention.

haha yeah
And how deep is the Republican bench?

Cruz? This is a guy who's been sucking Trump's dick ever since Trump insulted his wife and accused his dad of killing JFK. This is a guy who won Iowa and was accused by Trump of rigging that caucus and demanded a do-over. Sound familiar?

No one wants a submissive lickspittle cuck like that.

Pence? He's considered a traitor by the MAGAturds for not going along with the coup.

Forum List

Back