Trump Has 39% Approval

So Trump sucks…then the Dems should be happy he is running.

Why would they try to prevent him from running if he cant win?

Makes no sense.

Last edited:
Even if it's honest, a 39% approval for a former president who has been the target of unrelenting anger and assault by the left and the entire mainstream media is amazing. What can you say about a doddering old fool who has the full support of the mainstream media and he can't get out of the low 40's?

So Trump sucks and the Dems should be happy he is running.

Why would they try to prevent him from running if he cant win?

Makes no sense.
Oh, I am very happy Trump is running. I've already laid in a bunch of popcorn before the shelves at the grocery store are empty.

Republicans are getting the civil war they've always wanted. They just didn't know it was going to be between Trump and DeSantis.

I'm chuffed!

If nobody had heard of him at the time, then I don’t see what your point is.

People have heard of Trump and he has a very low rating. Probably not smart to go with him.
I don’t think 39% is a low rating two years away. Obama was probably single digits two years out. That said, dumb Don is well known (O wasn’t) and may not attain higher ratings over time.

Trump Has 39% Approval​

So, still more popular at his political nadir than the boob actually IN the WH promising he will change or do absolutely NOTHING different these next two years? :happy-1:

And that is with 98% of the media pushing FOR Joe Biden while 98% of the media try to deride Trump! :auiqs.jpg:

Meaning that Trump really probably has a 49% approval rating while Brandon likely has closer to a 20% popularity! :laughing0301:

Maybe you never heard of him, but Obama was already a rock star by 2006 after his keynote speech at the 2004 DNC convention.
Yet he had a rating of less than 10% two years before he won.

Please don’t be like a fanatical Trumper now.

The dems are unlikely to run another totally self destructive disaster like 60% disapprove Hillary

Trump dug a 20 point deficit before hillary started fainting on camera.

Hillary lost.

2024 is likely whitmer. Whitmer is a much more formidable candidate than hillary.
I don’t particularly want to vote for Trump but if it’s him or Whitmer I probably would.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Do you have a link showing that Obama was in single digits in 2006?

I doubt that’s true.
Lol. O was not well known in 2006. I suspect many past presidents weren’t, two years before they won. If you think O had a rating higher than Don’s now, you’re a dupe.

The real deal was Never About Biden. The reality was more voted Any one but Trump. Its a sad thing to say but we vote often against someone who is running rather than voting for someone. And we get most of our information from the propaganda that our preferred party puts out in sound bites, Not actual factual information.
It's almost as though it wasn't a policy platform of the Republican Party to load the USSC with Christian Taliban Justices.

Almost.

Last edited:
I don’t think 39% is a low rating two years away. Obama was probably single digits two years out. That said, dumb Don is well known (O wasn’t) and may not attain higher ratings over time.
Exactly. Traitor Trump is a known quantity now. And he's universally hated.

Lol. O was not well known in 2006. I suspect many past presidents weren’t, two years before they won. If you think O had a rating higher than Don’s now, you’re a dupe.
Ok so you’re making a claim about something that you have no evidence for.

To your next stupid point, you’re comparing the approval ratings of an unknown politician at the time and a known politician. Apples and oranges much?

Ok so you’re making a claim about something that you have no evidence for.

To your next stupid point, you’re comparing the approval ratings of an unknown politician at the time and a known politician. Apples and oranges much?
Lol. Prove me wrong.

Forum List

Back