Trump Has 39% Approval

At least when the mentally ill keep yelping that Biden's economy is the best, the actual numbers will prove they are mentally ill.

We'll see. Things change.

Right now we have james Carville bitching about joe and hyping whitmer as a superior candidate. I think the dems are paying attention.

We'll see. Things change.

Right now we have james Carville bitching about joe and hyping whitmer as a superior candidate. I think the dems are paying attention.
James is still alive?
That guy was a fossil 20 years ago!

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Since Trump said he is running again, how long before Biden announces the same?

1668641907035.png

Rump has a 39% approval rating?

It's a good guess that that 39% represents his "core" or "base" and little else.

And, I wonder if even that number still holds true, after last week's Red Tsunami turned into a Red Dripping Faucet. :laugh:

It's a good guess that that 39% represents his "core" or "base" and little else.

And, I wonder if even that number still holds true, after last week's Red Tsunami turned into a Red Dripping Faucet. :laugh:

You'll still be watching and pointing to polls when you're starving to death.

Trump sucks, but so does old Joe. Americans somehow think they’re different and they have a choice. It’s all so fucking dumb.

The real deal was Never About Biden. The reality was more voted Any one but Trump. Its a sad thing to say but we vote often against someone who is running rather than voting for someone. And we get most of our information from the propaganda that our preferred party puts out in sound bites, Not actual factual information.

Forum List

Back