Trump Has 39% Approval

Yep, all caught up.

Your Vegetable Messiah has a lower rating than Trump and it chaps your ass.
Why would that chap my ass? What practical impact does a low approval rating have? As far as I’m concerned, it just shows that we should find a different candidate to run in 2024, which I already said.

Are you just desperate to find something to brag about after your humiliating “red tsunami” disaster? Trump and Biden will forever be compared by 306 and 232. That’s the only score that actually matters.

What matters more than an approval rating is what the media outlets who shape that rating think of Trump.

And the right wing propagandists are turning on Trump.

Worse, they are downright mocking him.

Watching Trump's announcement, his intonation sounded like even he knows he's got nowhere to go but down.

I think the only reason he is running is because he thinks it will shield him from being indicted.

He should definitely run for president again with those numbers....

View attachment 726929
Almost Thanksgiving 2022, Biden has been president for quite some time now, and DTMB starts an "Orange Man Bad" thread. :dunno:
Apparently this is the case in your head:
1acupcake-copy-1.gif

Personally I’d love to be “over Trump.” But his cult supporters here and everywhere are still not decisively defeated.

They remain the strongest voting bloc of the Republican Party … even though Trump is increasingly isolated and his factional “apparatus” is increasingly made up of incompetents, grifters and crazy election deniers. Trump’s now more than ever an aggrieved and fearful megalomaniacal narcissist out for vengeance — out of control. But he is still a cunning bastard able to fool millions.

Trump still represents a tremendous threat to our democracy and republican institutions — to a much greater and in a much cruder way than DNC Democrats or other Republicans. So as long as the Trump cult exists, I will do everything in my power to stop them, even holding my nose and voting for DNC Democrats and Biden, though I hope he is not a candidate in 2024.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back