Trump has a buffonish side I wish he would get under control

I'll take the 'incompetent' Trump over the supposedly brilliant Obama or the corrupt Hillary every day of the week

• but I'll take what he has done for the most part over what the hildebeast would have done and what BO did. Jeff Sessions was a good senator but a lousy AG. Trump should have fired the whole lot of them at DOJ the day after he was sworn in.
when you take that trump moron you get putin too Bet that suits you fine

Trump for his short comings did not get money from Russia like the Clintons did and that is just for openers.

I'll take the 'incompetent' Trump over the supposedly brilliant Obama or the corrupt Hillary every day of the week

• but I'll take what he has done for the most part over what the hildebeast would have done and what BO did. Jeff Sessions was a good senator but a lousy AG. Trump should have fired the whole lot of them at DOJ the day after he was sworn in.

And yet, it's only your master that has colluded with Putin.

Not to mention Hillary and uranium.

Just the classic projection, blame your enemies for what you are doing yourself. The only problem is that it only works on dumb people such as yourself.

Trump for his short comings did not get money from Russia like the Clintons did and that is just for openers.
OH?? you know trumps hands are clean regarding russia??? Why no sanctions ?? Why all his people meeting with russians??? You think they were talking about vodka?

OH?? you know trumps hands are clean regarding russia??? Why no sanctions ?? Why all his people meeting with russians??? You think they were talking about vodka?

Probably Grandkids and golf.

my bottom line eagle is Putin wanted no part of Hillary and his helping Trump is proof of that

Forum List

Back