🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump has already picked his Attorney General!

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
BREAKING Donald Trump Just Announced His Pick for Attorney General - Hillary s Worst Nightmare - The Political Insider

Trump pick Gowdy for AG.png

TGowdySC = Rep. Trey Gowdy.

:rofl:

Now, if he picks Ann Coulter for Secretary of State, "Amerkuh's Sheriff" Joe Arpaio for Secretary of Defense, Louis Gohmert for Secretary of the Interior and Sarah Palin for, well, something, then I would say that "the Don" is set to make electoral history!!

:D

No Executive Privilege for Kankles if Trump becomes President. Hillary may very well end up behind bars (where she belongs).

• Banned
No Executive Privilege for Kankles if Trump becomes President. Hillary may very well end up behind bars (where she belongs).
For that you have to find actual criminal actions, not just right-wing propaganda.
That's already been established.
Really? Can't wait to hear of them? Here, I'll help, and be sure to link each indictment by number:

Fuck all nothin'

For that you have to find actual criminal actions, not just right-wing propaganda.
Really? Can't wait to hear of them? Here, I'll help, and be sure to link each indictment by number:

Fuck all nothin'
Of course there's no indictment, stupid. Look who controls the DOJ. Another criminal.

Fuck all nothin'
Of course there's no indictment, stupid. Look who controls the DOJ. Another criminal.

Uhuh....

Has he stated his support for infrastructure, science, r&d investment and education reform. If not then he isn't planning to make America great! Just the 1% richer.
I thought you were already paving the road… with a microscope installed on your hard hat… while re-investing in Solyndra..

Has he stated his support for infrastructure, science, r&d investment and education reform. If not then he isn't planning to make America great! Just the 1% richer.
I thought you were already paving the road… with a microscope installed on your hard hat… while re-investing in Solyndra..

Shtoto koya, chuvak? Ustal??

Everything you say is straight out of the agit-prop school tactical handbook for community organizers.
The funny thing about trying to convict someone of a crime, there usually has to be one first...

Everything you say is straight out of the agit-prop school tactical handbook for community organizers.
The funny thing about trying to convict someone of a crime, there usually has to be one first...

Details, details!!

Fuck all nothin'
Oh, so that's the problem then. You own the Congress but you can't manage to indict? Got it.

Shtoto koya, chuvak? Ustal??
Nah.. maybe you are.. look at what time it is...

skolko vrema?

Forum List

Back