🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump has empowered our highest grade...and Lefties can't stand it.

They'd better wire their asses up, because he's the boss.

Why don't you stick a wire up your ass ninnikins. Trump is not the boss. The FBI is answerable to the American people not Trump. As long as they are doing their jobs they don't have to give the time of day to Trump. When you take that oath, you make a pledge to the United States of America to protect and defend the Constitution not Donald Trump.
and not pledge loyalty to that pos ......honesty isn't enough

Why don't you stick a wire up your ass ninnikins. Trump is not the boss. The FBI is answerable to the American people not Trump. As long as they are doing their jobs they don't have to give the time of day to Trump. When you take that oath, you make a pledge to the United States of America to protect and defend the Constitution not Donald Trump.
but billy is a republican and doesn't understand our constitution

This is simple shit in a nutshell.
Our best was just about to give up the fight and concede this nation to the whackos, illegals and bottom feeders. We lost hope and had no faith in government....and along came Donny T.
He breathed life back into our highest grade, now we're motivated again and ready to take this country back and the low-life piece of shits just can't wrap their heads around it all....They honestly thought their anything goes free for all would never end....HAHAHA

Last summer it was the GOP/ Fox that hated him and the independents and some lefts supported him...Soooooo he pissed a lot of people off..

Hey Billy did you take a pledge of loyalty to trump ???

Some parts of the republican south looks more like Africa then the southern part of a modern developed country...Yep, they're the highest grade.

Idiots.
Now just where would that be, Matthew?

Our best was just about to give up the fight and concede this nation to the whackos, illegals and bottom feeders. We lost hope and had no faith in government....and along came Donny T.
He breathed life back into our highest grade, now we're motivated again and ready to take this country back and the low-life piece of shits just can't wrap their heads around it all....They honestly thought their anything goes free for all would never end....HAHAHA
Highest grade? For Republicans, isn't that like the 6th grade?

Let me define this for the ignorant.
Highest grade=
American minded, American proud, law abiding, positive contributing, self funded, quality parenting

Lowest grade=
Tax payer dependent bottom feeders, illegals, LGBTQPZ whack-jobs, criminals, un-American piece of shits
American minded? That wouldn't be Republicans. They are on the side of Russia against this country.

And they're proud of it.

Just when we thought they could go no lower -

Then why does the President have the power to hire and fire Executive staff in the entire Justice Department (including the FBI) if he is not the boss? Take your hoof out of your mouth so you can answer.

Then why does the President have the power to hire and fire Executive staff in the entire Justice Department (including the FBI) if he is not the boss? Take your hoof out of your mouth so you can answer.
Never has an FBI Director been fired by any President, without legal reasons from ethics investigations incriminating them.

The FBI Director, is appointed by presidents for a 10 year term, because they are suppose to be people above and outside of politics and they are also given this 10 year term so they overlap presidencies....without fear of being fired. It is unlike any cabinet position where the President picks his own cronies to run the show over specific areas.

Last edited:

Never has an FBI Director been fired by any President, without legal reasons from ethics investigations incriminating them.

The FBI Director, is appointed by presidents for a 10 year term, because they are suppose to be people above and outside of politics and they are also given this 10 year term so they overlap presidencies....without fear of being fired. It is unlike any cabinet position where the President picks his own cronies to run the show over specific areas.
Didn't answer my question but the president can fire any presidential appointee for cause or because he doesn't like the way the guy parts his hair. My guess is Comey was fired because he didn't uphold the law. In other words, he failed to put Hillary in jail where she belongs.

You are as insane as you are incorrect.

Let me define this for the ignorant.
Highest grade=
American minded, American proud, law abiding, positive contributing, self funded, quality parenting

Lowest grade=
Tax payer dependent bottom feeders, illegals, LGBTQPZ whack-jobs, criminals, un-American piece of shits
American minded? That wouldn't be Republicans. They are on the side of Russia against this country.
Well, we just zoomed right over to stupid, now didn't we?

I am not a Republican. I have never been, nor will I ever be. Also, I understand the chain of authority, which you apparently do not.

Hey Billy did you take a pledge of loyalty to trump ???

My loyalty is to the Constitution, and to myself.

A leftist would have to ask, he never made it that far... we all know the real reason and target group for "no child left behind".

As for the OP, it's entirely correct. Take the country back or watch it fall.

I am not a Republican. I have never been, nor will I ever be. Also, I understand the chain of authority, which you apparently do not.
BK I've read your posts for about 15,16 years now You have NEVER said anything positive about Dems You are a republican

The FBI director has never been fired by any President before? Never? you sure?

I've got news for you....the last President to fire an FBI director was Clinton.

In 1993 during Clinton’s first few months in office, he asked FBI director William Sessions, a President Ronald Reagan appointee, to resign....and .......... he asked him to resign one day before Vince Foster died.

How does that timing work for you?

Yup but this messes up any argument the left has

Forum List

Back