🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump has empowered our highest grade...and Lefties can't stand it.

This is simple shit in a nutshell.
Our best was just about to give up the fight and concede this nation to the whackos, illegals and bottom feeders. We lost hope and had no faith in government....and along came Donny T.
He breathed life back into our highest grade, now we're motivated again and ready to take this country back and the low-life piece of shits just can't wrap their heads around it all....They honestly thought their anything goes free for all would never end....HAHAHA
Highest grade? For Republicans, isn't that like the 6th grade?

Let me define this for the ignorant.
Highest grade=
American minded, American proud, law abiding, positive contributing, self funded, quality parenting

Lowest grade=
Tax payer dependent bottom feeders, illegals, LGBTQPZ whack-jobs, criminals, un-American piece of shits
American minded? That wouldn't be Republicans. They are on the side of Russia against this country.
How so Dean? Just because you clowns like to rig your primaries doesn't mean Republicans are pro Russian. It just proved what everyone already knew. Dems are scumsbags that don't give a shit about the people they claim to care about. Why did you guys fuck Sanders?

They'd better wire their asses up, because he's the boss.

Why don't you stick a wire up your ass ninnikins. Trump is not the boss. The FBI is answerable to the American people not Trump. As long as they are doing their jobs they don't have to give the time of day to Trump. When you take that oath, you make a pledge to the United States of America to protect and defend the Constitution not Donald Trump.
Then why does the President have the power to hire and fire Executive staff in the entire Justice Department (including the FBI) if he is not the boss? Take your hoof out of your mouth so you can answer.
Never has an FBI Director been fired by any President, without legal reasons from ethics investigations incriminating them.

The FBI Director, is appointed by presidents for a 10 year term, because they are suppose to be people above and outside of politics and they are also given this 10 year term so they overlap presidencies....without fear of being fired. It is unlike any cabinet position where the President picks his own cronies to run the show over specific areas.
Are you retarded? Clinton canned the FBI chief the day before his wife's attorney was found dead. Stop parsing words idiot.

Why don't you stick a wire up your ass ninnikins. Trump is not the boss. The FBI is answerable to the American people not Trump. As long as they are doing their jobs they don't have to give the time of day to Trump. When you take that oath, you make a pledge to the United States of America to protect and defend the Constitution not Donald Trump.
Then why does the President have the power to hire and fire Executive staff in the entire Justice Department (including the FBI) if he is not the boss? Take your hoof out of your mouth so you can answer.
Never has an FBI Director been fired by any President, without legal reasons from ethics investigations incriminating them.

The FBI Director, is appointed by presidents for a 10 year term, because they are suppose to be people above and outside of politics and they are also given this 10 year term so they overlap presidencies....without fear of being fired. It is unlike any cabinet position where the President picks his own cronies to run the show over specific areas.
Are you retarded? Clinton canned the FBI chief the day before his wife's attorney was found dead. Stop parsing words idiot.

Exactly what I posted three posts ago.

Our best was just about to give up the fight and concede this nation to the whackos, illegals and bottom feeders. We lost hope and had no faith in government....and along came Donny T.
He breathed life back into our highest grade, now we're motivated again and ready to take this country back and the low-life piece of shits just can't wrap their heads around it all....They honestly thought their anything goes free for all would never end....HAHAHA

Well, I mean, if you're on the same level as Trump, then no one is going to criticize you fro writing such nonsense. It's not your fault. It's not your fault.

This country is not going to tolerate a TRAITOR in the White House. We are not going to tolerate the lies coming out of this administration. Collusion with a foreign adversary to interfere into an American election is TREASON.

Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

More Trump advisers disclose meeting with Russia's ambassador - CNNPolitics.com
James Comey confirms FBI investigation into possible Trump-Russia connections

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

michael-flynn-cartoon-granlund.jpg

Michael Flynn paid over $30,000 by Russian TV, top House Dem says - CNNPolitics.com
Flynn reportedly lied to FBI about sanctions talk with Russian envoy
Flynn was paid to lobby for Turkey while attending Trump intel briefings: report
Michael Flynn targeted by grand jury subpoenas, sources confirm

CroweJ20170302A_low.jpg

Jeff Sessions spoke twice with Russian envoy during presidential campaign: Department of Justice
Did Sessions 'Lie'? - FactCheck.org

Trump fires FBI director James Comey - CNNPolitics.com

th

Last edited:
Hillary was in constant contact with Russians. Now Obama, that is a different story. He cashed in big time. I believe Hillary is jealous over the money flowing to Obama. Bill and Hillary bribes/speeches brought in a nickel compared to the cash haul from the people Obama pretended to cry about.

The only thing Trump did was breathe fire into the white nationalist movement.

Stop spouting off with stupid crap. If you want to live in the world of make believe, feel free to do so. Please stop begging us to pay your way.

Stop spouting off with stupid crap. If you want to live in the world of make believe, feel free to do so. Please stop begging us to pay your way.

This has nothing to do with economics. With Trump it's a moral issue. The man lies more than he tells the truth. White nationalist now feel free and open.

The man has brought division to this country like no other leader has. Does that not concern you?

and not pledge loyalty to that pos ......honesty isn't enough
but billy is a republican and doesn't understand our constitution

I am not a Republican. I have never been, nor will I ever be. Also, I understand the chain of authority, which you apparently do not.
BK I've read your posts for about 15,16 years now You have NEVER said anything positive about Dems You are a republican

I've not waxed positive about the Democrats because they have given me nothing over which to wax. Quite the contrary, in fact.

One need not be a Republican to detest and disdain the Democratic Party, its anti-American goals and its clinically-insane leadership.

I am not a Republican. I have never been, nor will I ever be. Also, I understand the chain of authority, which you apparently do not.
BK I've read your posts for about 15,16 years now You have NEVER said anything positive about Dems You are a republican

I've not waxed positive about the Democrats because they have given me nothing over which to wax. Quite the contrary, in fact.

One need not be a Republican to detest and disdain the Democratic Party, its anti-American goals and its clinically-insane leadership.
thanks for your explanation but with that said how can you call yourself independent?

thanks for your explanation but with that said how can you call yourself independent?

Being in opposition to the Democratic Party does not render me partisan, since "partisan" implies at its root a connection with an oppositional organization. I have never been a member of any political organization, nor will I be.

From my POV, the Democrats have dispensed with the Constitution and become essentially a foreign entity in our midst, attempting to gain ground in America for its own nefarious purposes. They are no longer an American political party. Frankly, I don't know specifically what they are, beyond being a mutt.

You have your tongue stuck up Trump's ass so much that you are looney. It is a power that is not to be used in a fit of pique or a temper tantrum. Trump is subverting the intention of the lawn and creating a constitutional crisis.

You are as insane as you are incorrect.

You are the insane one. That is what Trump Derangement Syndrome does to people. It takes normally intelligent people and turns them into babbling idiots.The FBI was meant to be independent from the President. That is why they have a 10 year term. When a oath of office is administered it is to uphold the Constitution of the US not Donald Trump.

You have your tongue stuck up Trump's ass so much that you are looney. It is a power that is not to be used in a fit of pique or a temper tantrum. Trump is subverting the intention of the lawn and creating a constitutional crisis.

You are as insane as you are incorrect.

You are the insane one. That is what Trump Derangement Syndrome does to people. It takes normally intelligent people and turns them into babbling idiots.The FBI was meant to be independent from the President. That is why they have a 10 year term. When a oath of office is administered it is to uphold the Constitution of the US not Donald Trump.
You didn't answer my question because you don't know diddly.

Forum List

Back