Trump has invited Vladimir Putin to the White House, says Kremlin

Why do so many of you seem so eager to return to the cold war status with Russia? Wtf is wrong with you people
Partisan ideology is a powerful affliction.
i think we can all suffer from that to start, but we need to stop and think as well and many don't do that. i know i have to remind myself to do it at times. sometimes i even get cool reminders from people in here. :)

but when people get to the point where anything and everything trump does is wrong everything goes into shit for perspective. the desire to paint him / reaffirm beliefs of him is stronger than overall right / wrong in what we need to be doing.

trump does a lot of stupid shit. all presidents to sooner or later, to me. but that doesn't make all he does wrong just because it's him. well, it shouldn't.

He just wants to show Pootin how well his subversive activities really works to get republicans elected...
I wonder if they will be sharing a 5000 dollar bottle of Vodka, served by a few hot, topless waitresses
The vodka will be served used in a golden shower moment..

Vodka is clear you goofball.
Depends on the user..
so what are they gonna call it?...the vodka and p_____y summit?
Golden triangle investigation...

He just wants to show Pootin how well his subversive activities really works to get republicans elected...
I wonder if they will be sharing a 5000 dollar bottle of Vodka, served by a few hot, topless waitresses

Depends on the user..
well wal mart vodka isn't very clear.it's probably made in China
out of potato strings...

Depends on the user..
out of potato strings...
god only knows what kind of clear animal urine goes into it.I guess that's why it's only 5.00 a bottle

Depends on the user..
out of potato strings...
god only knows what kind of clear animal urine goes into it.I guess that's why it's only 5.00 a bottle
bacteria urine is what my psychologist professor would call it when asking who wanted any after class, it was 1979....

Depends on the user..
out of potato strings...
bacteria urine is what my psychologist professor would call it when asking who wanted any after class, it was 1979....
this is like when we heard that worms went into burgers to help keep the cost of our favorite burgers around 1.00

You know, I actually believe the Kremlin on this one. That dumbass clown probably has invited his boyfriend to the Whitehouse.
How DARE President Trump invite a foreign leader to the White House! HOW DARE HE!

A forgein leader who has meddled in our election, poisoned our allies and has done a whole bunch of shady things.
1. He didn't meddle in any election and even IF he did the USA does it CONSTANTLY without any whining from you people
2.He SUPPOSEDLY poisoned a Russian traitor. The USA drone bombs US citizens and yet once again not a peep from you people.

Stop being a hypocrite.

Depends on the user..
out of potato strings...
when u eat at a McDonalds in China, do you really believe its 100% cow burger?

In the next election, Trump is going to need more help rigging the election than last time. It's only natural he bring in the expert.
god you can be dense at times.

if anyone was rigging anything it was hillary but i don't see you bitching at her for it and shoving sanders out the window with her "rigging".

Depends on the user..
out of potato strings...
Bamboo meat is very popular..

out of potato strings...
Bamboo meat is very popular..
well,what about all of that black hair left over at salons? cant let that go to waste

Thoughts?

Trump Invited Vladimir Putin to the White House, Says Kremlin

President Trump has reportedly invited Vladimir Putin to the White House for a visit, according to a statement from the Kremlin. Putin aide Yury Ushakov told reporters Monday that during a March 20 phone conversation, Trump “suggested that the first meeting could be held in Washington” between the two leaders.

Nothing wrong with Trump meeting with Putin, but why is it we hear about meetings with Russians, from the Russians first? It's like the white house doesn't want us to know.

In the next election, Trump is going to need more help rigging the election than last time. It's only natural he bring in the expert.
god you can be dense at times.

if anyone was rigging anything it was hillary but i don't see you bitching at her for it and shoving sanders out the window with her "rigging".

He's been a complete basket case since his girl lost the election.

Thoughts?

President Trump has reportedly invited Vladimir Putin to the White House for a visit, according to a statement from the Kremlin. Putin aide Yury Ushakov told reporters Monday that during a March 20 phone conversation, Trump “suggested that the first meeting could be held in Washington” between the two leaders.

Nothing wrong with Trump meeting with Putin, but why is it we hear about meetings with Russians, from the Russians first? It's like the white house doesn't want us to know.
DhbIu3I.png

Depends on the user..
out of potato strings...
this is like when we heard that worms went into burgers to help keep the cost of our favorite burgers around 1.00
I didn't eat at that time in my life I had to wear a size 31..

Thoughts?

DhbIu3I.png
Pootin be thinking of all the hot Jewish girls in Florida...

Last edited:
out of potato strings...
I didn't eat at that time in my life I had to wear a size 31..
Im pretty sure that if i went into a Chinese McDonalds,,i would be enjoying a meaty german sheppard burger with mushrooms and oinions

Forum List

Back