Trump has invited Vladimir Putin to the White House, says Kremlin

out of potato strings...
god only knows what kind of clear animal urine goes into it.I guess that's why it's only 5.00 a bottle
bacteria urine is what my psychologist professor would call it when asking who wanted any after class, it was 1979....
this is like when we heard that worms went into burgers to help keep the cost of our favorite burgers around 1.00
I didn't eat at that time in my life I had to wear a size 31..
Im pretty sure that if i went into a Chinese McDonalds,,i would be enjoying a meaty german sheppard burger with mushrooms and oinions
Ha! That's too expensive for McDonald's, it would be more in the line with lizard or worms...

god only knows what kind of clear animal urine goes into it.I guess that's why it's only 5.00 a bottle
bacteria urine is what my psychologist professor would call it when asking who wanted any after class, it was 1979....
this is like when we heard that worms went into burgers to help keep the cost of our favorite burgers around 1.00
Im pretty sure that if i went into a Chinese McDonalds,,i would be enjoying a meaty german sheppard burger with mushrooms and oinions
Ha! That's too expensive for McDonald's, it would be more in the line with lizard or worms...
i wonder what went into the burgers of the Venezuelans McDonalds during their food crisis

i wonder what went into the burgers of the Venezuelans McDonalds during their food crisis
Probably the same shit that goes into the ones at the Moscow McDonald's, given they are allies.

Forum List

Back