Trump has just ruled out picking Mike Pence again for his 2024 ticket. Who would have guessed?

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Reports say Mike Pence himself is trying to distance himself from Trump.

I consider him just as guilty and just as complicit. How about you?

Reports say Mike Pence himself is trying to distance himself from Trump.

I consider him just as guilty and just as complicit. How about you?

Can you link where Trump announced that he is running in 2024 please?

Thank you

“Mike and I had a great relationship except for the very important factor that took place at the end,” the former president said this week.

If Donald Trump runs for president in 2024, it won’t be with Mike Pence as his running mate.

The former president confirmed this least surprising of all campaign rumors to the Washington Examiner in a Tuesday interview.

“I don’t think the people would accept it,” Trump said. “Mike and I had a great relationship except for the very important factor that took place at the end.”

That “very important factor,” you may recall, is that Pence wouldn’t contest the 2020 election results during the congressional certification of President Joe Biden’s Electoral College victory.

Trump Confirms Mike Pence Won’t Be His Running Mate If He Runs In 2024

Not a surprise. Who would Trump pick? What do you think?

Pence was a traitor to his country.

As President of the Senate he could have ordered an audit of the districts that the Democrat stole.

That audit would have undone the thievery of the Democrats.

But he didn't have the courage to do it.

He will always be a traitor to our Republic.

Piss on him. He chose to side with the shitheads in the swamp rather than stand up and do the right thing for his country.

Sorry for the duplicate thread. I did an advanced search for Trump Pence, but nothing came up. I guess it was because I have the OP on ignore.

Pence was an asset of the DS, just as most of Trump's other "supporters" in DC. As soon as the opportunity to break with him came, they took it and planted the knife.
Pence, Cruz, Haley, McConnell, Cotton, Graham, and several others whose name escapes me at the moment. They ignored the evidence and helped the Left to turn out the "outsider". NOW their own crisis approaches and Trump should pile it on.

Forum List

Back