Trump Has Literally Brought Shame And Disgrace Upon The US Armed Forces

Is the Trump Towers in Turkey going to face a backlash for sanctions? Are we going to stop paying Turkey billions to station our nukes in Turkey over the incident. Didn't Chamberlain allow Hitler to take over nations without saying a negative thing to the aggressor?

Any sources America is paying Turkey billions ?
You think the US base in Turkey is free?

So, you think it costs billions?

Why were we fighting with and supporting communists?
Who are the Kurds? A user's guide to Kurdish politics

We supported the YPG
PYD/YPG: the Democratic Union Party and its armed wing, the People’s Protection Units, have used the Syrian civil war to carve out a mini-state in three parts of northern Syria, of which Kobane is the one in the middle. It is regarded as so close to the PKK as to be almost a subordinate entity.

PKK: the Kurdistan Workers’ Party, a Marxist group that fought a bloody war with Turkey for more autonomy in the Kurdish south-east from 1984 to a ceasefire last year. Its leader, Abdullah Ocalan, known throughout the Kurdish world as Apo, or Uncle, has been in a Turkish prison since 1999.

it is so funny how the libtards think that removing our troops out of a country we have been too long in is foolish. Was this foolish? I never ever have been more ashamed of my county when the "greatest" navy in the world surrendered to the camel jockeys. Thanks Obama.

article-3397254-3024987700000578-981_964x515.jpg
More whataboutism to derail the discussion about THE CURRENT PRESIDENT. Donald Trump the draft dodging back stabber in chief is now in charge...

How do you know he does not have bone spurs?
He lettered in bowling while in college.

Seriously? YOu are equating walking the three fucking steps needed to bowl, with being able to complete basic training? Or be able to do combat patrols?

bucket
If you have bone spurs then normally all you'd be doing at the bowling alley is drinking beer or sniffing shoes there would be zero bowling or his other hobby of being in the ROTC.
And this also:

Trump got four student deferments while he was enrolled at Fordham University in New York and then as a transfer student at Penn. As a student at New York Military Academy and in college, he was an active athlete, playing baseball, basketball, golf and football. He was 6-foot-2, 180 pounds, lean and strong. He described himself as “the best baseball player in New York.”

After he graduated from the Wharton School at Penn in spring 1968, he was reclassified 1-A — prime eligibility for the draft. He had an Armed Forces physical in September; records of that exam show only that he was declared “DISQ” for “disqualified.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...a17bfe-87a2-11e9-a870-b9c411dc4312_story.html
Shitforbrains thinks Larry Bird was a pussy.
Bird Says Recuperation From Surgery for Bone Spurs Is Ahead of Schedule

How dare Trump not pour American troops into the ME!

Duh, the troops were already there - a very small force.

More whataboutism to derail the discussion about THE CURRENT PRESIDENT. Donald Trump the draft dodging back stabber in chief is now in charge...

Seriously? YOu are equating walking the three fucking steps needed to bowl, with being able to complete basic training? Or be able to do combat patrols?

bucket
If you have bone spurs then normally all you'd be doing at the bowling alley is drinking beer or sniffing shoes there would be zero bowling or his other hobby of being in the ROTC.
And this also:

Trump got four student deferments while he was enrolled at Fordham University in New York and then as a transfer student at Penn. As a student at New York Military Academy and in college, he was an active athlete, playing baseball, basketball, golf and football. He was 6-foot-2, 180 pounds, lean and strong. He described himself as “the best baseball player in New York.”

After he graduated from the Wharton School at Penn in spring 1968, he was reclassified 1-A — prime eligibility for the draft. He had an Armed Forces physical in September; records of that exam show only that he was declared “DISQ” for “disqualified.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...a17bfe-87a2-11e9-a870-b9c411dc4312_story.html
What is the diff between being an athlete with bone spurs and the diff of being a soldier with bone spurs? I found the army to be easier than athletics in schools I attended.

Donald Trump’s directive to American troops to abandon our Kurdish allies in the fight against ISIS, leaving them instead wholly at the mercy of invading Turkish forces, has already left an indelible scar on the reputation and credibility of the U.S. military—according to the troops themselves.

Trump has literally brought shame and disgrace upon the U.S. military

We love our military.
Both Bush's, Clinton and Obama all betrayed the Kurd's. Funny how selective you loons outrage is. .

bucket
And this also:

What is the diff between being an athlete with bone spurs and the diff of being a soldier with bone spurs? I found the army to be easier than athletics in schools I attended.

There's no proof Trump actually had bone spurs. Didn't he attend a military school?

origin.jpg

I imagine the Armed Forces felt disgraced when a president who was literally caught with his pants down decided to bomb Europe.

bucket
And this also:

The general ignorance of bone spurs in this country, especially by libtards, is excruciatingly clear.

One morning, my wife got up out and bed and found she could not put any weight on her right foot. She went to the doctor, and a bone spur was diagnosed from the x-ray. She wore extra padding in her shoes and did exercises to relieve the stress on her foot. After a few months, she was just fine. She has never had any problem since.

Trump's medical deferment was temporary and when it ended, he was not drafted. But then again, why let facts get in the way of a good libtard conspiracy theory.
Haha. Okay,hold on.

So you ACTUALLY believe that trump, at age 22, developed bone spurs (very unusual in itself) that then never got any bigger and caused him no further problems?

What a sucker.

bucket
And this also:

There's no proof Trump actually had bone spurs. Didn't he attend a military school?

origin.jpg
Pretty handsome kid. Same hair. I bet none of us on the board ever got a medal for being neat. It kinda makes you proud.

bucket
And this also:

You’re disqualified from entering the military, shitforbrains.

bucket
And this also:

You’re disqualified from entering the military, shitforbrains.

Donald Trump’s directive to American troops to abandon our Kurdish allies in the fight against ISIS, leaving them instead wholly at the mercy of invading Turkish forces, has already left an indelible scar on the reputation and credibility of the U.S. military—according to the troops themselves.

Trump has literally brought shame and disgrace upon the U.S. military

We love our military.
It is not the first time the 4-F draft dodger showed his cowardice of the enemy...

Which is it? if he f-4,or is he a draft dodger? YOU can't really be both.

Moonglow wouldn't know his ass from a hole in the ground about that. He claims to be a veteran, but his words say that he was likely a proponent of stolen valor, simply because he has none.
This thread is about Trump not myself we can take it somewhere else where I will bet you and you will lose something over it.

I don't make bets with those unable to comprehend their losses.

bucket
And this also:

Most college athletes could not pass an induction physical because of injuries they have sustained in the past. Do you know how many applicants for the Army I see every day with histories of torn ACLs? Some get in, some do not.

How dare Trump not pour American troops into the ME!

Duh, the troops were already there - a very small force.

ISIS is now on the rise again, with potentially 100,000 new fighters joining the ranks, which will soon be spilling over into Europe.

Guess who now owns those future terror attacks?

Remember when Trump was campaigning on Obama created ISIS?

How many of those clown shows was he telling the white trash how he was defeating ISIS?

So, trump supporters... anyone....

What concession(s) did the great dealmaker get from Turkey for this?

Don't know anything, do you?

How does it feel to be dumber than a stump?
Answer the question, ya sissy.

What did the great dealmaker get in return? Guesses are fine.

How about nothing? Occam's Razor applies very well in this case. I'll wait while you look that up.

So, trump supporters... anyone....

What concession(s) did the great dealmaker get from Turkey for this?

Don't know anything, do you?

How does it feel to be dumber than a stump?
Answer the question, ya sissy.

What did the great dealmaker get in return? Guesses are fine.

How about nothing? Occam's Razor applies very well in this case. I'll wait while you look that up.
That's the stance you are taking? That he just gave them the Kurds for free?

Haha...okay! Noted!

Of course, this is even worse....

Forum List

Back