🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

trump Has Lost Most Of The Rural Vote In My State

Here's what the liars say will beat Trump...

kammy toe and sleepy joe.jpg

Kammy toe and sleepy Joe.

August 18th, 2016....

Hillary Clinton leads Donald Trump by 9 points — 50 percent to 41 percent — in the latest NBC News|SurveyMonkey Weekly Election Tracking Poll.

The numbers were virtually unchanged since last week’s poll. Generally low favorability and negative attitudes among voters plague both candidates, however, as they make appeals to voters in key swing states in the weeks ahead.
---

A majority of voters continue to hold unfavorable impressions of both current nominees; Clinton’s negative feelings were held by slightly less voters (59 percent) than Trump (64 percent). These results are according to the latest from the NBC News|SurveyMonkey Weekly Election Tracking Poll conducted online from August 8 through August 14, 2016 among registered voters.
----

Clinton’s high point, however, is her perceived leadership strengths and ability to serve the country’s interests well. Her campaign has consistently emphasized her leadership qualities and worked to draw a stark contrast between her and Trump on issues of national security. Her campaign’s efforts may be working well as more than four in 10 voters said she has the personality and temperament to serve effectively as president. This includes 78 percent of Democrats and Democratic-leaners and 25 percent of Independents who don’t lean toward any party.

I own a vacation house out in rural deep red trump country part of my state. I was there 2 weeks ago. On the drive there I saw zero trump signs. While I was at the house and in that area I saw zero trump signs. This time in 2016 the trump signs were everywhere. Many had multiple trump signs in their yards.

I went to another rural very deep red part of the state yesterday. I wore my WORST PRESIDENT EVER with an image of trump on it and my TRUMP SUCKS mask while there. Not one person had a problem with it. In fact many came up to me thanking me for the shirt and mask. Saying they loved it. Asking where they could get one.

This was in deep, deep red trump part of my state. I saw one trump sign the whole time I was in that area.

I'm going to another red part of my state later today. I will look for trump signs. I'm wearing my PUTIN'S PUPPET with an image of putin and trump on his knee with puppet strings tee shirt today. Will wear my TRUMP SUCKS mask. It will be interesting to see what happens.

trump has lost a lot of his supporters here.

By the way, the only way anyone can vote in my state is by mail. We've been 100% mail in ballot since 2005. I'm sure those former trump supporters aren't very happy trump is trying to take their right to vote from them with his war on the post office. They get a lot of things through the mail since they have no access to a store.

A lot of the actions trump is taking now only seem to drive people away from him.
Cool story bro. Fantasy is always entertaining.

I own a vacation house out in rural deep red trump country part of my state. I was there 2 weeks ago. On the drive there I saw zero trump signs. While I was at the house and in that area I saw zero trump signs. This time in 2016 the trump signs were everywhere. Many had multiple trump signs in their yards.

I went to another rural very deep red part of the state yesterday. I wore my WORST PRESIDENT EVER with an image of trump on it and my TRUMP SUCKS mask while there. Not one person had a problem with it. In fact many came up to me thanking me for the shirt and mask. Saying they loved it. Asking where they could get one.

This was in deep, deep red trump part of my state. I saw one trump sign the whole time I was in that area.

I'm going to another red part of my state later today. I will look for trump signs. I'm wearing my PUTIN'S PUPPET with an image of putin and trump on his knee with puppet strings tee shirt today. Will wear my TRUMP SUCKS mask. It will be interesting to see what happens.

By the way, the only way anyone can vote in my state is by mail. We've been 100% mail in ballot since 2005. I'm sure those former trump supporters aren't very happy trump is trying to take their right to vote from them with his war on the post office. They get a lot of things through the mail since they have no access to a store.

A lot of the actions trump is taking now only seem to drive people away from him.

Excuse me....how do you know how they identify......they/them/xi/xur could identify as "it."

Excuse me....how do you know how they identify......they/them/xi/xur could identify as "it."

If you destroy an "it", does that count as murder?

Yes.....the absence of signs is a great indicator of what everyone is feeling.....despite the constant harassment from BLM and ANTIFA....the destruction of private property by Bernie supporters against Trump supporters we've seen for the last 3+ years.
I have put out yard signs every year for the 13 years I have lived here. Only this year was my sign stolen, marked up with BLM slogans, and replaced the next day. It is hilarious considering there are virtually no blacks in my town unless they are military.
Well I guess since Mad Maxine started saying it's a great idea to attack Republicans and whites.....this sort of thing has become commonplace.
Most people don't like advertising their support of Trump.

If you destroy an "it", does that count as murder?
Is this like that "Invaders" stuff?

^ FAKE NEWS ^

Not only is this a reiteration of a story you told a week ago, you expect us to believe you drove all over your state just to poll Trump supporters?

If I saw you coming, I'd label you a Portland domestic terrorist and tell you anything you wanted to hear just to get you off my property.

I have too much dignity to turn myself into a walking political advertisement - especially one that is mindless and ultra-partisan.

However anecdotal, let’s hope this pans-out in other states.

I was picking up food a few weeks ago, and two tradesmen, union guys were talking about how the unions, in Chicago and illinois, were no longer supporting democrats.......one said that under obama he was out of work about 5 months every year.....under Trump they have been working non-stop.......

Democrats can win in rural states, my friends. just ask Joe Manchin in West Virginia or Jon Tester in Montana or Doug Jones in Alabama and on and on it goes

Democrats can win in rural states, my friends. just ask Joe Manchin in West Virginia or Jon Tester in Montana or Doug Jones in Alabama and on and on it goes
Hillary's 2016 victories wasn't measured by the states she won, but the CITIES:

NYC
Boston
Chicago
Seattle
San Francisco
LA

A mile out of the city limits and nobody ever heard of her.

Well your sample size and data collecting methods seem completely valid. Whats the margin of error on your poll? 75%?

Forum List

Back