🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

trump Has Lost Most Of The Rural Vote In My State

My state is deep red and there is no question it will go for Trump, I have seen NO Biden signs as of yet (and I do not put out political signs at all), and I've seen a few Trump signs.

I don't know if it's too early yet, or maybe just not as much enthusiasm.
I haven't been out much, but the only sign I've seen is a Bernie Sanders 2016 sign.

(yes, it's still up)

My state is deep red and there is no question it will go for Trump, I have seen NO Biden signs as of yet (and I do not put out political signs at all), and I've seen a few Trump signs.

I haven't been out much, but the only sign I've seen is a Bernie Sanders 2016 sign.

(yes, it's still up)
Maybe he is real optimistic?

That's it !!!

I am convinced!

ALL normal thinking Americans are now going to vote AGAINST their own FREEDOMS and LIBERTIES because some Leftist psycho on a political forum doesn't see any Trump signs ...

Folks you can't make this level of LEFTIST INSANITY up ....

Just Saying !!!!

Last edited:

(yes, it's still up)
You know what it's like when you're smoking up some really good stuff, Will! The owner of that house probably still thinks it IS 2016!

I own a vacation house out in rural deep red trump country part of my state. I was there 2 weeks ago. On the drive there I saw zero trump signs. While I was at the house and in that area I saw zero trump signs. This time in 2016 the trump signs were everywhere. Many had multiple trump signs in their yards.

I went to another rural very deep red part of the state yesterday. I wore my WORST PRESIDENT EVER with an image of trump on it and my TRUMP SUCKS mask while there. Not one person had a problem with it. In fact many came up to me thanking me for the shirt and mask. Saying they loved it. Asking where they could get one.

This was in deep, deep red trump part of my state. I saw one trump sign the whole time I was in that area.

I'm going to another red part of my state later today. I will look for trump signs. I'm wearing my PUTIN'S PUPPET with an image of putin and trump on his knee with puppet strings tee shirt today. Will wear my TRUMP SUCKS mask. It will be interesting to see what happens.

trump has lost a lot of his supporters here.

By the way, the only way anyone can vote in my state is by mail. We've been 100% mail in ballot since 2005. I'm sure those former trump supporters aren't very happy trump is trying to take their right to vote from them with his war on the post office. They get a lot of things through the mail since they have no access to a store.

A lot of the actions trump is taking now only seem to drive people away from him.
However anecdotal, let’s hope this pans-out in other states.

So do I.

That's funny. I'm a truck driver. I travel the country. I've seen Trump bumper stickers and trump yard signs in hundreds of yards and on thousands of vehicles.

I saw one Biden bumper sticker on a Prius in Chicago a couple of months ago.

I see a lot of rural America. I can promise you, Trump has nothing to worry about.

I own a vacation house out in rural deep red trump country part of my state. I was there 2 weeks ago. On the drive there I saw zero trump signs. While I was at the house and in that area I saw zero trump signs. This time in 2016 the trump signs were everywhere. Many had multiple trump signs in their yards.

I went to another rural very deep red part of the state yesterday. I wore my WORST PRESIDENT EVER with an image of trump on it and my TRUMP SUCKS mask while there. Not one person had a problem with it. In fact many came up to me thanking me for the shirt and mask. Saying they loved it. Asking where they could get one.

This was in deep, deep red trump part of my state. I saw one trump sign the whole time I was in that area.

I'm going to another red part of my state later today. I will look for trump signs. I'm wearing my PUTIN'S PUPPET with an image of putin and trump on his knee with puppet strings tee shirt today. Will wear my TRUMP SUCKS mask. It will be interesting to see what happens.

By the way, the only way anyone can vote in my state is by mail. We've been 100% mail in ballot since 2005. I'm sure those former trump supporters aren't very happy trump is trying to take their right to vote from them with his war on the post office. They get a lot of things through the mail since they have no access to a store.

A lot of the actions trump is taking now only seem to drive people away from him.
So you're telling me that an entire state doesn't have voting polls? Calling b.s....

I did a road trip yesterday to another red area of my state and the neighboring state.

I saw tons of political signs. All for republicans. At both state and federal level. Tons of signs for the republican who is running for governor.

I didn't see even one trump sign in all of it.

Four years ago at this time in the middle of August there were trump signs all over the red areas I went to yesterday.

One of the stores I went into the greeter looked at me and said "I love you." I asked why. She said that it's such a conservative area. She wasn't used to seeing a tee shirt or face mask like mine.

She wasn't the only person who thanked me for my mask and shirt yesterday.

Many asked me where I got them. I said off line. Just type in trump sucks face mask in any search then hit enter. I said buy one and wear it with pride. I said the same thing about the tee shirt.

I'm leaving in the morning for several days to more red areas of my state and a neighboring state. I will keep my eye out for trump signs. I will keep wearing my anti trump tee shirts and face mask to see the reactions to them from the people in the red areas.

The mood is very different now from what it was in 2016.

So you're telling me that an entire state doesn't have voting polls? Calling b.s....

There are no voting polls in my state. We are 100% mail in voting here. We have been since 2005.

Same with Oregon. They have been since 2000.

I don't give a rat's ass if you believe that or not. Remain stupid. I don't care. I can feed you all the information in the world and you would still argue with me about it. It's a waste of time to try to communicate with you russian trolls.

Stop being so lazy. Do a search if you don't believe it.

How's the weather in moscow today comrade?

Notice how it's always "Trump lost" and never "Biden wins"? The simple reason is that democrats have no confidence in their own candidate and their only forlorn hope is that hatred rules on election day.

I don't have a Trump sign.
Signs are for weak minds that are hungry for sound or video bites.

I drove about 150 miles today at work, all around western KY and NW TN.

Saw maybe one Biden sign. At least 75 Trump signs.

There are no voting polls in my state. We are 100% mail in voting here. We have been since 2005.

I don't give a rat's ass if you believe that or not. Remain stupid. I don't care. I can feed you all the information in the world and you would still argue with me about it. It's a waste of time to try to communicate with you russian trolls.

The people you vote in will crate the rest of our manufacturing they did not do before to China. We will then have to build government up even more with many more employees. We will get our Chairman Mao, Joe Stalin, Fidel Castro type at some point. Hell, we won't even be drinking coffee we are used to anymore. It will be some chicory derivative. Cigarettes will come back in vogue. The richer Chinese with many communists will be smoking the best. And so will the overseas people. We will get the worse type of tobacco that the communists in poorer nations have. Just two comforts that will take a dive and actually increase in use.

No, actually, I wouldn't

Russian trolls? Lazy? No need to be nasty now. Did my due diligence and I stand to be corrected.

So, you must be reff
No, actually, I wouldn't

Russian trolls? Lazy? No need to be nasty now. Did my due diligence and I stand to be corrected.
So, you are referring to Utah, I take it? Out of the 5 states that have done mail-in ballots for quite some time, the only one that's red out of those, Colorado, Oregon, Hawaii, Utah, Washington, Utah is the only one that's red, correct?

So, you must be reff
No, actually, I wouldn't

So, you are referring to Utah, I take it? Out of the 5 states that have done mail-in ballots for quite some time, the only one that's red out of those, Colorado, Oregon, Hawaii, Utah, Washington, Utah is the only one that's red, correct?

I've never lived in Utah.

Nobody gives

Nobody gives a shit.

Forum List

Back