🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

trump Has Lost Most Of The Rural Vote In My State

A steel worker in Pennsylvania tells MSNBC:

“Somewhere among the line, the Democratic Party have lost the working people."

I own a vacation house out in rural deep red trump country part of my state. I was there 2 weeks ago. On the drive there I saw zero trump signs. While I was at the house and in that area I saw zero trump signs. This time in 2016 the trump signs were everywhere. Many had multiple trump signs in their yards.

I went to another rural very deep red part of the state yesterday. I wore my WORST PRESIDENT EVER with an image of trump on it and my TRUMP SUCKS mask while there. Not one person had a problem with it. In fact many came up to me thanking me for the shirt and mask. Saying they loved it. Asking where they could get one.

This was in deep, deep red trump part of my state. I saw one trump sign the whole time I was in that area.

I'm going to another red part of my state later today. I will look for trump signs. I'm wearing my PUTIN'S PUPPET with an image of putin and trump on his knee with puppet strings tee shirt today. Will wear my TRUMP SUCKS mask. It will be interesting to see what happens.

trump has lost a lot of his supporters here.

By the way, the only way anyone can vote in my state is by mail. We've been 100% mail in ballot since 2005. I'm sure those former trump supporters aren't very happy trump is trying to take their right to vote from them with his war on the post office. They get a lot of things through the mail since they have no access to a store.

A lot of the actions trump is taking now only seem to drive people away from him.
A lot of people like you are just too gullible and believe everything your propaganda machine spews out. Try thinking for yourself for a change

I left town on Tuesday for a few days out in rural areas of a neighboring state.

I've been here since Tuesday.

I have seen tons of signs for politicians.

None in support of trump.

I saw one trump sign. It was in the drive way in front of a barn.

I took a photo of it.

TS#1.jpg

a billionaire from queens understands middle america better than politicians who have spent their entire lives in the heartland

funny how that works, my friends

I’ve seen several signs of Trump/Pence banner and that hat in several locations here in California. I have not seen a Biden banner or sticker.

But I can GUARANTEE 100% Trump will not win here in California.

The truth of the matter is that the rural Trump supporters aren't as desperate as they (we) were in 2016 when the media had Hillary in a shoe-in. Biden is such a flawed candidate that rural voters aren't in a hurry this go-round but the signs will go up.

A steel worker in Pennsylvania tells MSNBC:

“Somewhere among the line, the Democratic Party have lost the working people."

Nah! You may want to look at this. Nervous time.

More than 70 former GOP national security officials and Congressmen endorse Biden

More than 70 former national security officials from multiple Republican administrations along with former Republican members of Congress announced Thursday they are endorsing Joe Biden.
Cold Blooded Neo-Cons that would make you their slave in a heartbeat hate MAGA Trump?!
No way!

Forum List

Back